How do we deal with the Muslim problem without violating the 1st amendment?

How do we deal with the Muslim problem without violating the 1st amendment?

2nd amendment

kek
This.

It's (technically) not illegal to ban people of certain religions from entering our country (although it is kind of a dick move); it's only illegal to ban them from practicing their religions once their here.

Holy shit this armour triggers me so fucking much:
>shield attached to elbow
wtf is that supposed to do, other than hinder your movements? the hand is exposed and if you raise your arm it will block the line of sight
>chestpiece shaped in a way that incoming blows and thrust would slide into unprotected areas
>Shitty pauldrons that leave shoulders and upper chest compleatly exposed
>no armor in abdomen area and whole armpit exposed
>the only acceptable part is leg armour, but it also has some serious flaws in the upper thigh area.

Jesus christ, don't worry about Your 1st and 2nd amendments, worry about people who create those kind of shitty, impractical, inaccurate artworks

Shut down immigration until our politicians can figure out what the hell is going on.

How long ago did Trump propose this?

What about the ones that are already here? Surely there's a way to get rid of them.\
>Complaining about Final Fantasy being unrealistic
wew lad

The ones that are here legally are here legally. Rule of law is the rule of law, and a relatively small portion of Muslims who are here to be Americans is not really a big problem, and hasn't been.

The "refugees" and the illegals? They have to go back.

Beat me to it.

Wouldn't the repeated stress of taking blows to the elbow shatter it?
Small shields don't have arm straps for a reason mane.

I honestly think American culture is so leftist and cancerous Muslim values will quickly disintegrate. I go to college at a school that accepts one of the highest rates of ME exchange students in the country. I have seen them go from full on durka to degenerate American in months. Drinking, drugs, sex, the whole thing. As much as I hate muzzies, America is too cancerous for many of them to handle.

>Drinking, drugs, sex, the whole thing
Russia knows.

How do we deal with people like you on Sup Forums??

In the US, just ban Muslim/Middle East immigration and let the ones we have here die out.

Europe has no choice but violent removal though.

Assimilate or go back to your own fucking website, Reddit scum.

>be on mongolian tapestry image board
>complain that some members enjoy fine works of mongolian basketweaving

How does it feel to literally be the Muslim in Europe demanding sharia law?

How does it feel to rape the word literally sand nigger

Also, more like sending the Muslims back to their shitty nation

Remind the public that Islam is not a religion, but a totalitarian, ideological force that uses religion as a method of control and submission of its people.

Done.

Those are all basic Muslim values.

>Go to foreign country
>Demand they change their ways to appease me

>Go to foreign website
>Demand they change their ways to appease me

Yeah, no. You're the sandnigger in this situation.

>filthy frank
you're underage

Is this a trick question?

We DON'T!

Sink their boats at sea, machine gun any who reach the beaches...and stop flying these assholes in

>Tries to assume age based on picture
youre too autistic for Sup Forums stick to Sup Forums

>Thinks Sup Forums is foreign
Im literally in the country of its origin.

Are you saying you're older than 18 and have pictures of filthy frank saved?
Jesus Christ you're a manchild

you should be ashamed

So? Turks in Germany aren't german either. They are in a foreign country.

Don't take millions of undocumented immigrants from the middle-east.

Have a comprehensive immigration program in place which has the authority to boot people out if they don't pass the needed background checks.

Problem would solve itself.

America doesn't have the problem Europe has because it has this thing called the 'Atlantic Ocean' separating a direct land bridge over. On the other side, it has the Pacific Ocean and hundreds of miles of Fuck-you Russian permafrost wastes.

Our problem is that we're being fucking retarded with our immigration policy. We have a major political party, who could very seriously win in the near future, advocating abolishing our southern border and just letting in anyone with legs or a car on the basis of "BUT MUH CHILDREN EVERYONE DESERVES A GOOD LIFE". You also have the same political party advocating for a home-grown terrorist organization which commonly riots and commits assault of all varieties every place they are active.

That's the fucked part about it: The solution is so simple, but we've been latched into the liberal groupthink pattern.

>Has picture of autists rendition of frog.
RIght, Im the manchild. Continue posting dead memes and anime.

Sup Forums is a foreign website to redditors.

so we're in the same boat then

you youtube watching manchild

Thats right my fellow edgelords we should nuke every single muslim so that we can appease our jewish maste-I mean continue the survival of the aryan race. Of course it is the muslims behind every problem goyim please dont look anywhere deeper.

Globalist jews are the ones that want to let Muslims in our country for whatever reason.

Outlaw Sharia as a competing legal system.

>Implying I use Reddit

Ive noticed a common trend of summerfags claiming people use reddit.

Ya got me there

Enforce our damn laws, and enforce them hard. Let them know their actions will have harsh consequences.

>wanting to exterminate muslims means you love jews
or you know, we could just exterminate them both?

The former is a matter of life and death.

Only solution is font let them in.

We had no Muslim immigration before 1965.

Because redditors spend a week on /r/Sup Forums then think they can be le ebin trollzorz on le 4chinz

Lurk moar and stop trying to change chan culture or gtfo you mouthbreathing troglodyte

>Implying weeabo neckbreads dont breathe through their mouth
Yeah I don't use Reddit and I guarentee Ive been on Sup Forums longer then you.

So you've been on Sup Forums that long and you still haven't realized It's an anime website? So you're just a fucking retard then. Makes sense.

If you haven't been harassed enough to use correct grammar you haven't used Sup Forums at all desu fampai.

you're all reddit
fuck off and die

At least we can all agree this guy is definitely a reddit user

Go seig heil now before the shills come to take your soul faggot.

you have to go back

Islam is against the 1st amendment. Therefore is not protected under it.

FPBP