If Colossus was meant to be a commentary on PG 13 mass market hero flicks, why did he want to spare the bad guy?

If Colossus was meant to be a commentary on PG 13 mass market hero flicks, why did he want to spare the bad guy?

Name five supervillains who survived their initial movies.

Lex Luthor
Joker
Loki
Scarecrow
Riddler

Magneto
Mystique
Loki
Abomination
Sandman
Zemo
Joker

Ironically. Colossus was the most likable character in the movie. Kinda wanted him to fuck Angel Dust.

William Stryker
Kingpin
Rhino
The Lizard
Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan)

Yeah. I'd be happy if they stuck with his characterization going forward.

Deadpool, for the first time, makes me hope Marvel doesn't get the rights bqck, because I can't see them treating Pool right.

I ship them. Colossus never gets love in the comics, it'd be nice to see him get with somebody.

What? He fucked Kitty for like 5 years.

Well he DID at one point.
And got with Domino during his angsty phase.

Their deadpool would be okay, it's not like their opposed to blood and gore (Daredevil would be rated R if it were a movie), but I'm mainly worried about how shitty the MCU Magneto would be, totally watered down and boring. And they'd probably have wolverine kill him at the end of the movie too

Permanent get with somebody. They dole out hoes to him and then take them away almost as often as they do Wolverine, who shouldn't even be allowed near people given how badly he fucks up his relationships.

>And got with Domino during his angsty phase.
OTP tbqhwyf

>Permanent get with somebody
>In a superhero comic

He also has a son in the Savage Land.
Or he did back in the day. Probably not canon anymore.

colossus and taxi driver were the only good things in this movie

Fuck you, Cloak and Dagger were stable.

Colossus was the only reason to watch this movie. Also Angel and him would make a cute couple and the sex would be amazing!

Loki
Red skull
Joker
Lex luthor
Thanos

>Colossus was meant to be a commentary on PG 13 mass market hero flicks
Was he? He seemed more obviously a throw back to the kind of cheesy, old school moralizing heroics as a counter-point to Deadpool's more modern, raunchy, aggressively anti-hero persona.

Modern PG-13 mass market hero flicks tend to be nowhere near as LG as Colossus was. They tone that shit down because people find it too silly today, which is the reason Colossus acts like that in the movie. Even Cap isn't as righteous as Colossus was in this movie.

That wasn't commentary.

Colossus is almost always portrayed like that.

Something something Batman villains

>If Colossus was meant to be a commentary on PG 13 mass market hero flicks,
He wasn't, he was meant to be Colossus, that's his character

Colossus isn't commentary, he's a big earnest do-gooder

>Name five supervillains who survived their initial movies.

Abomination, joker, scarecrow, loki, and lex luthor.

Not the entire way, but he sort of was used to that effect at the end at least, Deadpool expressly says he was willing to consider Piotr's request to stop and think about the weight of the moment and decision until he went into a moral speech.

1) Lex Luthor, any flavor.
2) Cold Schwarzenegger.
3) Magnet Gandalf.
4) Agent Smith's Cherry Flavored Skull (Maybe)
5) Tom Hiddleston's Ham Beast Orgasm Factory.

You can throw in spiky Hulk too, like I give a shit about any of this.

Speaking of marvels tendency to kill of there heros i have realised dc is not really doing it to the same extent as much as it seems they killed zod no arguing against that he was reused for doomsday but he does not need to have died for doomsday to happen.
But doomsday is not a problem because they can make a new one and enchantress is retardedly easy to bring back since she got hit with the soultaker sword

I thought he was a commentary on the default "superhero" mentality that Deadpool diverges from. A lot of that seemed more comic inspired than inspired by modern superhero movies.

Not really, they know just how important an enemy Magneto is. If Loki can survive past Avengers 1 I don't see why Magneto can't.