Is it Kino?

Is it Kino?

capeshit in b&w is still capeshit

makes the film shittier

Turning a film black and white doesn't make it noir

woah...look how deep and artsy it looks

The color balance and grading of the Noir version is fucking amazing. So many beautiful black and white scenes which emphasize the world gone to shitter narrative. Great artistic decision, and VERY beautiful. Good film, one of the best from Hollywood in years.

it's Kringe

Capeshit can't be kino

Damn, this looks like a frame from a Kurosawa film...

The equivalent of polishing a turd.

I strongly disagree

I want to deepthroat that

>fuck, we spent all this money on this movie and in the end it's just another capeshit flick. i know! throw a filter on it! now its a masterpiece

The film is ok but it does look incredible in black and white to be fair

The promo shots for the original were really nice and actually prompted them to turn the film black and white because they were so well received. Shot on film.

>lets just slap a black and white filter on it
>kino

> Barber wouldn't put that up as an advert

>we want the The Last of Us crowd

HEAD

Do people still pretend this goblin isn't hideous? How many manchildren have this ugly poster hanging up?

Someone change the soundtrack on Batman and Robin. Make it more droning. Erase stupid puns and sound effects. Black and white. Fixed.

I don't really look at 10 year old girls for attractiveness you nonce

>noir means black and white

>I don't really look at 10 year old girls for attractiveness
do you know where you are?

the film looks gorgeous ry mmate

It's not just a b&w filter. The film is properly graded. You'd think it is almost shot on black and white.

Where the fuck can I buy an edition in Aus which has both versions of the film

Even the placing of the subtitles is kino.

They aren't simply centre aligned. They took the time to place the positioning more to the left or right if it looks better depending on the shot

EL KINO JAJAJAJAJAJA

I really hate when movies do this

>the child isn't attractive enough
Never change Sup Forums

I hope the people that think it's cool to take a color movie graded for color and put a greyscale over it, get prostate cancer.

These people are just as cancerous as people who colorize B&W movie.

I prefer Noir to the original to be honest, family.

>Do people still pretend this goblin isn't hideous?
That's a terrible thing to say. Patrick Stewart is a very highly regarded thespian.

why? do you have trouble reading?

>I don't really look at 10 year old girls for attractiveness
So what exactly do you look at them for?

Humans are best when they are new or gently used

>I really hate when movies do this
Bravo. Subtitle placement purists are a rare breed these days. Bottom-center or bust!

are these s-subtitles also on the t-torrents?

except it has different levels of b&w than just simple grayscale or filter.

Steven Soderbergh had a little project where he made his own black and white version of the first INdy.

It's in his blog if you wanna see

The shots in this thread almost convince me to watch the movie.
Is it HONESTLY different from the usual capeshit or just a better than average capeshit?

both.

It's garbage but better than your usual capeshit.

It's very different from the capeshit in the MCU. Logan isn't primarily a superhero movie, it's a western. Characters have purpose and depth, the action scenes are fantastic and it all adds up to a great movie.

Definitely in the top tier of all cape movies. I haven't seen the B&W version, but I personally enjoyed the movie very much and would recommend it. The only way you'll know for certain is if you watch it.