>Gul Dukat joined the Dominion

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

And the pa wraiths

>be Harry Kim
>catch syphilis
>everyone congratulates you on finally making love to a woman
>Tuvok discovers the holodeck is malfunctioning again
>everyone finds out you caught holographic syphilis

>tfw you will never pound fat kim's butthole while telling him he's a good little piggy

I want fat Riker to _____ me!

commit sudoku in front of

>We are young and we have fun, And all we've found in being around, Is 'all in all' and 'Holy Cows', While things keep gettin' HEAVYYYY!

you know I like this meme, but he is not fat he is just a bit chubby r-r-right ?

CHARACTERS WE DO NOT BULLY
>Chekov
>Riker
>Data
>Geordi
>Barclay
>Bashir
>Odo
>Garak
>EMH
>Trip

CHARACTERS WE DO BULLY
>Kirk
>Wesley
>Neelix
>Kim
>Ezri
>Keiko

Can I bully O'Brien?

Only if you're a writer for DS9. You can certainly try if you aren't, but he will destroy you.

He is chubby in seasons 3 to 7 and officially fat in the ENT finale

You can, but I'll hate you for it.

How the hell did Rick Berman let them get away with this?

you'll ate him for this ?

>Losing the daughter that you gave your career and family up for gets murdered

>only loses his mind for a single episode

Did Garak ACTUALLY ever have sex with Ziyal, or did he just pretend to hit that spoontag of hers to piss off Dukat? Like I am convinced he cared for her deeply, but I am also convinced they were never really physically intimate.

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Remove Bajor.

Except Ensign Ro

what about when he made a cult, cucked that bajoran guy, then tried to kill everyone with his special cyanide kool-aid

Dukat did tons of stuff wrong, but that makes him a great character. Damar, however, was closest to doing nothing wrong.

Just starting Enterprise, what am I in for?

the ending of this episode with Data's line are one of my favorites

>you want me to be happy for your decision. I think your son would be very sad to know what you have done. I'm sorry Doctor, I cannot help you.

first time watching this scene ever and it made me pretty emotional desu lads

i know what happens in the other movies, though i've never watched them

but still, god damn

The TOS movies look so good. Could I watch them without watching the series first, or would they be more meaningful after watching it?

Is that a triforce on the right?!

IT IS!

Eat me, then shit me out

Which trek character had the best tits?

Brother if starting a cuklt, cucking a bajoran cultist in said cult, then trying to kill off the cult with space kool-aid is wrong, well then...I just don't want to be right.

Seven of Nine easily

You mean this face

You could. Watching the show first would improve them though. You should watch "Space Seed" before Wrath of Khan, and maybe a couple of others as well. Show can be watched in any order so that good.

Seven > T'Pol > Leeta > Ishara Yar > Uhura > Troi > chestlets

*blocks your path*

I can't believe the Enterprise isn't even mentioned during the dominion war arc.

you can but don't be surprised if he snaps and murders you

Garak did nothing wrong

feeling I get is Ziyal got dripping wet anytime she was around him and would have certainly let him ride her all night, but Garak behaved like a gentleman and kept himself pure for Bashir.

I am mad nobody from the Enterprise showed up to Worf's fucking wedding.

You just had to remind me.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Data

She killed an unique entity out of revenge.
it wasn't even to protect others but only because she left her kid on a colony with a mad scientist that let androids run around naked and got killed.

I want to ____ Elim!

Nothing wrong.

gotta remember they mover the date and rushed it because Alexander found out he was getting re-assigned. Imagine asking for a weeks time off in august for your friends wedding then the guy calls you on the first of June and says "jk mate, wedding is tomorrow"

it's the Enterprise, they were probably stuck in some time loop or devolving into something.
Or Q just messed with them

Why did he wear a marching band uniform to his wedding?

Who wore it better?

>yfw everything the Enterprise went through was Q's doing

>Keiko

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILES

>gets invaded by a pah'wraith
>literal embodiment of malevolence
>acts less cruel than usual, to the point Miles realizes it's not really Keiko

Seriously though, what genuinely was wrong with her?

The inside looks like car upholstery

Me on the left

Me. It was all me, Jean-Luc. The author of all of your pain.

Married to a loser with no career prospect that wasted more time playing with a doctor than looking after his family/working for his career

COMPUTER
ZOOM
ENHANCE

>a loser
>235 separate combat engagements
>decorated 15 times

Computer; enhance section 21-J and magnify.

Is Worf the worst dad in the universe?

Remember that TNG episode where an entire planet's economy was about to collapse because they couldn't find one mechanic in the entire galaxy to fix their ships simple malfunction?

Alexander was the worst son in the universe

it's either him or Riker's father

Am I the only one who thinks that people are sperging out far too much about Discovery?

I mean I don't think it looks great at all, but people are whining that "hurr not muh Star Trek, why is it so focused on action" when the trailers so far have been full of Sarek waxing lyrical about the nature of war and how a person should react to it, and the right course of action to takr during it.

I'm not saying its good writing or what he's saying is profound, but clearly (going by the trailers) the writers are trying to go for something philosophical.

>*Cue autistic screeching about how the physical appearance of Klingons makes the writing shit*

I have minimal optimism for Discovery, but peoples arguments about why it will be terrible eem to boil down to either aesthetics, or a complete disregard for what we've seen in favour of "NOT MUH"

>Inb4 Star Trek is SJW now
As though it wasn't always, and what is SJW has shifted. Or did you think that a niggress on the bridge, a Nip 20 years after a war with them and a Russian at the height of the Cold War was in no way SJW for the time?

What is it with star trek and obesity?

Your post is way more autismo than anyone hating on STD.

>Brings his son along on bored the enterprise
>Acts like a father
>Enterprise crashes because of women drivers
>Abandons Alexander and spends years without visiting him or so much as mentioning his existence to the people he's closest with
>Acts like nothing happened when he sees him

>Me. It was all me, Jean-Luc. The author of all of your pain.
bahahahahahahahah

oh we need a blofeld thread NAOW

You sure put a lot of effort into defending a steaming pile of shit. It's funny the lengths people will go just to play devils advocate sometimes.

>chief engineer on a space station

I'm going to give Porthos all my cheese and you can't stop me!

Probably mate.

As I said, I'm not hopeful, but the arguments I see seem to be fingers in ears cry about what is there already but I'm choosing to ignore, or aesthetics.

to be honest Worf dropped the kid with his parents.
He never planned to have him around.

Jesus christ, did they show im from the side?

It was progressive for the time, but not SJW. SJW is literally the antithesis to progress. The first thing they tell you is that everyone must be judged and ordered by race, sex and orientation, the next is that cultures cannot cross or mingle, as that is appropriation, and finally they attempt to get segregated college campuses. The modern day "progressive" movement is genuine cancer that, if left unchecked, will drag us back to the stone age. It is also already accepted by the majority of broadcast networks.

If you want TOS esque challenging of norms, it would shoot down nearly every single piece of bullshit the progressive/SJW/feminist movements are pushing.

Sometimes, when you are lost, you are found.

Of all the people who did nothing wrong, Captain Benjamin "Maximum Spoonhead Casualties" Maxwell did the least wrong.

Retconning him into NCO was a mistake.

Wow, just another thing that makes this episode absolutely terrible.

Don't bully fat Riker

And yet none of you refute my points.

Mudd being in it can fuck off though. I'll say that for something I absolutely hated.

Raimi was a huge fan and wanted to guest direct an episode.

I've only seen the first 3-4 episodes of TOS, never gripped me enough to continue, but the movies are mostly great:

6 > 1 > 2 > 4 > power gap > 5 > 3

I never thought about that. Shit. Who would come though? I don't think Worf would really bother to invite anyone from the Enterprise.

To be fair, it was at short notice in the middle of a war

He also lives on "deep space" 9. Maybe no one can reach there normally.

Darmok

The is the only halfway interesting female in Star Trek. What do you like best about her?

he would at least invite Picard, Troi and Riker

Im actually reading the book series that tells what the Enterprise was doing during the Dominion War.

It seems that they, along with Ro Laren's help, were stopping the Dominion from opening another worm hole in the quadrant for reinforcements. Not a bad excuse to miss all of DS9's actions.

here

I've not got any opinion one way or the other, aside from the trailer having too much action for me. My intention was only to state the very clear difference between today's progressivism and that of yesteryear.