PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/889900574912782338
twitter.com/DoctorWho_Today/status/889899200405745665
wiki.evageeks.org/End_of_Evangelion_Death_Threats
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Umm, fuck off Davison? You lose, sweetie. Love wins.

Imagine being this much of a cunt

twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/889900574912782338

I was hinting about a wider point how language influences how we perceive gender and the value we place on it as a part of our identity

>all that talk about gender pronouns on the last thread

This really is a tumblr colony

#
What do you call a man and a woman? "They". Therefore saying They implies the gender binarchy heteronormative cis coupling is an accurate description of someone who identifies outside the genderspheric dimensions imposed on it by outdated social constructs.

twitter.com/DoctorWho_Today/status/889899200405745665

What's her catchphrase gonna be?

>Doctor Who General

>The Doctor is a woman now

Impressive

We should start a change.org petition to make the BBC change the 13th Doctor back to a man as it should be

"Catch you on the flipside, cooldogs

I love this meme

Why is there an influx of cletuses every couple of days?

Welp, that's all the confirmation I need.

Now hold on you stupid men, I came here to eat fish fingers with custard and destroy the pay gap and I'm all out of custard!

Friendly reminder that there's a full stop after the T

Stop fueling mental illness

checked, get hyyyyyyype

Wait and give it a try first desu, then you can burn the BBC building down if you want.

True to your name

Ugh, those heteronormative cis white males should fuck offerinoerino back to their containment board.

I don't get it

Can you explain what this means and how it makes him a cunt? I'm genuinely oblivious as to his response.

t.

be quiet cis scum

>chinks
>not gendered as fuck
You don't get to a billion people as a race without realising women are only useful as breeding cows.

Because he loves 'correcting' people like this regularly. Rather than, you know, just celebrating the award or ignoring it. He just makes endless snidey comments about people and things.

Because we've always been here, cuck.

Your attempt to turn this into a meme is doomed to failure

Fair enough, thank you for the response. That makes sense given I don't see his point, er period.

shut up nigger let's see your memes

ITT

I want Sup Forums to fuck offerino.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember that Doctor Who fans voted Gareth Roberts as best writer of the 1990s and I piss myself laughing.

1,2,3,4 /who/ declares a meme war!

Thank fuck someone finally said it. Sick of cisnormative xiohobes shitting up my general. Time to fuck offerino bigots.

Scaroth reporting in.

no more niggers

Haaaaahahahahaha

>Wait and give it a try first desu, then you can burn the BBC building down if you want.

I'm having Gainax flashbacks, pic related

You have to go back.

Clearly a case of people voting with their genitals. Look at that handsome devil!

I want Tumblr.com to fuck offerino

I don't speak chink, user

No more Jews

no more fags

because Sup Forums is booty blasted about a show they don't even watch

What did Peter mean by this?

>I'll break your fucking face

I'm not user, user.

They're a bunch of death threats that Hideaki Anno received because of Evangelion.

>"Anno, I'll kill you!!! Anno, I'll kill you!!! ..."

They graffitied the Gainax HQ as well

>All this over an anime

Anyway it's basically what's happening right now kek

>the time
>those likes
this is a good meme

no more arabs

Plz no Mr. Smallfat

>tfw he actually tweeted it

Has anyone got a gif of the master screaming "it's real"?

This is a madhouse. It's all full of Arabs.

Whenever I feel sad about the world, all I have to do is remember the amount of time and effort that Tom Marshall spent defending Class and claiming that it would get a second series and I piss myself laughing.

And what did Slv mean by this?

Most of them are just fan letters, not death threats

How do you fuck up a show about a girl meeting an alien prince and getting a magic alien heart and sword so bad?

>reminder that Gareth Roberts is a fascist thumb

no more chinkies

There are some nice ones but there are still some pretty mean ones that he got

wiki.evageeks.org/End_of_Evangelion_Death_Threats

ok

no more Irish

With gays (male) and ethnics

no more

niggers

>want milk?

>samefagging this hard

NO MORE

Hard luck

Is that a John Hurt realdoll?

No Mom it's a John Hurt action figure!

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 3rd is deadline

>1:6 scale
I mean, if that suits you.

By barely marketing it, so no one even knows it exists.

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well

>the ratings are not setting the world alight

No shit, YouTubers get more views for playing GTA for twenty minutes.

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

look at this whore

Why did Marc Platt keep misspelling "womb" in this book, /who/?

Context?

Because wombs are not canon.

Amy whored herself out for men in the woods.

Just turned back into a human after being a giant fly or something I didn't actually read the story I just heard Amy was naked in it

Why does she seem so nonchalant about it? The Doctor seems to have to encourage her to get some clothes on.

I'd love if Amy was a secret nudist or something.

She's a stripogram.

I really wanted their 8th doctor to not be shit

*Kissogram

I wish this was explored a bit more in the show or something. She was a kissogram for a time in the Eleventh Hour, then it was never mentioned again.

Should I write some Amy smut for Shit Trips? Need some ideas for it though.

TWICE IN A LIFETIME

jfmsu

>Kissogram

You don't really believe that's what Moffat really mean, right?

Yeah I know, just going by what Amy called it.

She'd have definitely stripped off as a Kissogram anyway, for a bit of extra money.

>tfw leela will never smooch you