Political cartoon thread?

Political cartoon thread?

If that comic is at all accurate with reality then I'd say that Trump has the finest taste

>used useless whore over two best characters

What's the joke?

>Misato
>Useless

Trump watches entry level anime.

EAT SHIT TRUMP SCUM

Wait...what?

>mainstream media
the fuck?

Hol' up, I gotchu

They're hurdles that Hillary has to run while Trump has a clear path to the white house.

DRUMPFLING

>Main Stream Media
>The System

A. Like, all the main stream media is for Hilldawg
B. Do people forget that Hillary was the Secretary of State for 4 years, and has been endorsed by like fucking everybody up to the President? The "System" is cheering her on.

wasnt this artist btfo'd by the amazing atheist?

when he made a comic about him

>the system

lel, Hillary probably controls the fucking system. She's just trying to make it official now

>BANE!

It's the complete opposite though, all these hurdles are trying to help her win, the media would focus more on Trump's tweets than Hillary's fucking shady past
It should be people pushing Hillary across a straight path while Trump jumps hurdles

The one with glasses was the best

oh my god this is amazing, please post more user

>proving cartoon Trump's point when he says blacks are violent by murdering at least 5 people without even a hint of remorse

The (((artist))) ought to cut his arteries with that edge of his.

Was getting shot part of his plan?

Alright Sup Forums: Option A?

Or Option B?

Did that guy intentionally imitate Chris-chan's art style? It's not quite as bad, but it looks similar stylistically, plus it's got a weird 80s indie comic charm to it. I dunno, I think I kinda like it.

Son of a bitch, there's a really fucking good edit of this comic with Jeb Bush and I don't have it

This picture never fails to trigger Sup Forums.

Crashing this wall, WITH NO SURVIVORSH

>btfo'd by the amazing atheist
Doesn't compute. It's like getting owned by Chris Chan.

But when trump's portrayed in the media it just gets him more exposure and usually ends in his favor, when hillary is its typically a small scandal, hard for her to get exposure and hard for her to sway swing states when all you see is trump

Heh mainstream thats pretty clever.
Im not entirerly clear what hes trying to say but the pun is good

Those hurdles should read
>DNC emails
>Foundation emails
>email server

Holy shit this is some normie-tier taste.

You either choose between Rei or pic related. We settled this shit back when Sup Forums was still new and Sup Forums was good.

Wait fuck im retarded i thought the idea was hillary was swiming upstream through the media instead of trumps run i did not realise its just a blue path with hurdles.

In which case i dont know what the artist is talking about media hates trump

Post more bad political cartoons

>Rei
>Not normie-tier taste
Even Fred Durst likes her, she's maximum normie.

THIS.
Ritsuko a best.
(but Sup Forums was never good)

>Global Rule #3: Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

>please clap

She's the craziest out of all of them though.

Todays greg smith

Fuck its sideways

Nigga, I can't read this shit. Try again.

That's like saying water is a normie-tier drink. Water is life. Rei is love. Even a walking thumb like Durst can understand that. Why can't you?

So you would pick the boozy hyperslut over the crazy smart kinda-lesbian? Lol what a beta faggot.

i dont understand this comic. is it saying that obama should exile beyonce

>clingy psychotic
>emotionless puppet
>Sup Forums anything ever but an ocean of piss
Awful

Pic related is truly best choice.

Literally an angel

I think it's saying that an incredibly rich and famous person who says bad words during her hip hop songs shouldn't be a role model
Because forget the fact that she could release a song, really any song, and it'd be the most popular thing for 3 weeks
She's sexually promiscuous (looking)

Holy shit, a political comic that actually made me laugh. Now I've seen everything

But only one of them is a constitutional right.

the joke is that the two parties, republican and democrat, are choosing what you would expect from evangelion, rei and asuka, the two main females
trump, the "monkey wrench" in the system, makes an unconventional choice in misato, who plays a lesser role in the anime

Wait you need parental consent in some places.
Even as somebody who is staunchly anti abortion i can see thats immoral as fuck.

Her own fuckups can't be problems that appears in her path

Those hurdles are backwards and its triggering me

That was written when only muskets ever existed, the founding fathers could never have any concept of modern weapons therefore it's pointless. And even then, they're old and racist.
I'd assume parental consent is for people who are still legally under their parent's guardianship. But if adults need parental consent then that's fucked up.

So are all the other choices user.

That's how hard Hillary have

"The People" is a legal term that refers to the governing body of a community. A well regulated militia is not a bunch of yahoos with automatic rifles.

>no panel of someone drawing Dinomites rule 34.

Fuck it i will just wait for it to go up on twitter

Political cartoons peaked during the Napoleonic Wars.

Oh yeah of course there talking about underaged but its still fucked up to give parents that sort of power.

Don't parents have that sort of power in other medical procedures?

Back when Hussie was good.

>republicans not wanting the submissive, domestic waifu who doesn't challenge their fragile masculinity.

I'm not going to get banned for off topic again.

Why does he draw his people with goofy Bone noses?
Whatever.

>Trump is the meme candidate

I would a orange Dinomite

Also, the ending gets me every time.

>That was written when only muskets ever existed

There were also various cannons, gatling guns, and war boats that could be privately owned.

And modern weapons aren't an atomic bomb compared to rifles.

You fucks are so full of bullshit.

>Let off some steam, Bennet

>Liberals are this delusional

It makes sense, though.
Just like how the first amendment does not apply to the Internet. The Founding Fathers were only thinking about hand-written and printed media.

Correlation does not equal causation you fuckwit. Crime has gone down in the last 25 years because basic security has gotten better. Not because more people have guns.

Memes are the future

>not because of abortion
>not because of crack decline
>not because of lead decline

You're both wrong

I feel like we're seeing a decline in homicide rates because of food being cheaper and more easily accessible though. We have way less people committing crime and turning to gangs to support themselves nowadays than before. Advances in industry are saving America's ass right now.

We should go full blown mechanical and make it so all food is dirt cheap. I'd rather have a bunch of sated fatasses in my country than a bunch of irritable loons killing each other over stupid shit.

>MUH MUSKETS
This is the Belton flintlock, a gun capable of firing 16 shots with the pull of one trigger created during the revolutionary war
And as an added bonus, the founding fathers had to tell the people of America multiple times that they were allowed to put cannons at their homes after the war thanks to the Second Amendment

They shouldent

Kaworu actually literally did nothing wrong though.

Unless you consider taking Shinji's womanhood wrong.

In which case I don't want to be right.

fuckn eh

>a small loan of a million dollars
i love it

I thought my sarcasm was very apparent.
Doesn't it show that gun control doesn't work though? Gun control isn't the cause but it does show its failure to impede violence as well as no increase in violence when gun control becomes more lax.
If I say I have a magic voodoo spell to ward off my enemies, and nobody attacks me that doesn't mean the spell works. But if I say I have that spell and I am attacked, that probably means it doesn't.

Damn temperature, ruining my piracy

Actually Gatling guns are a civil war era invention. You may be thinking of the puckle gun.

The Klan aren't people.

>small loan
>all of his wealth was created on his own and he inherited nothing
>he hasn't been in debt multiple times meaning he found a way for the goverment to bail him out and keep all his money at the same time
>oh and the real estate market has been perfect and never needed any aid

why does this artist do this?

I didn't know Shmorky was a Trump supporter.

Some of the founding fathers were inventors they knew full well weapons would get better.

Fuck the whole point of the amendment is militia who need to be able to keep up you cant expect them to fight assault rifles with muskets

Why is that wobbly number one discussing politics with a raisin?

>doesn't even try to argue a point
>just repeats the "I can't tell the difference between pop culture and fiscal performance"

Redpanels is definitely a meme webcomic.
Does he post shit on Sup Forums?

At least you Sup Forumsfags are finding an actual reason to make threads on Sup Forums. Good on you.

The old ones are the best.

Hes like midnight Dylan Roof

Sup Forums is an echochamber. it's hard to learn and grow when you're surrounded by people who agree with you.

No it doesn't, that is a shitty argument that you people keep spouting, even then, there was already huge tecnological advances and they sure could see weapons with a better reloading system.

>I dosn't prove causation because I said so

Explain the miracle in security systems that allowed this

It's not man

Here in Latin America we had both better access to products and massive gun control from about the same time

Guess how are crime rates here

I don't think a parent should have the right to ruin someone's life over "muh religion". I mean, a parent can't legally deny their child a needed blood transfusion.