My IQ is 113

I'm good, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.org/workout/quiz/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope the cutoff point is an IQ of 125 anything that number below is considered subhuman.
The average is around IQ is 100 for well developed nations, that means that your average toilet cleaner is only 14iq points dumber than us. I'm on the same boat as you senpai 114-116 online tested. Where are my 138 IQ nazi officers to decide things for me.

Masterrace 147 checking in. Go wipe that shit off my asparagus.

Hey, easy there pal, you're still up cuckscreek don't get cheeky with me. Get hoffer elected then we can talk.

I got 127

I feel like it's better than most normies. I'm trying to learn new things everyday so my brain becomes a powerhouse.

147 too :P

Not really

At least you aren't as dumb as a black

Point taken. I'll keep you in evidence leafy strain.

:(

i'll never be a based high ranking officer

113 is fine. You can do supervisory work if you have the people skills.

Try being like me at 142 and can't do shit. Waste of a brain. I hope a piano falls on me every day.

Find the hint

The psychologist that tested me said my IQ is 133
but I´m a shitskin
If Sup Forums is always right how come I am smarter than most of you
I deal with oil on my country and I am sure I´m better off than most of you here

>it's an everyone on Sup Forums has an IQ over 120 episode

which IQ test(s) are you guys using?

Yeah you're fine. 113 is acceptable. You're not some turbo genius but you're perfectly capable of being a productive and well respected person.

139 here.

Does being bad at math imply you have a lower IQ? I'm good at languages though, and I can write and orate well too.

>139 here.
Same

Take this test, report back mensa.org/workout/quiz/1

IQ is primarily problem solving, so yeah, the inability do math will hinder your IQ. You should always practice math every once in a while, even if you hate it. It'll give your brain a good workout.

I'm not that bad at it though, just bad enough that I was advised not to study anything with lots of math in college

I doubt your IQ is 114-116 if you can't understand the concept of averages. Over half of people in a country with a 100 IQ is below 100. Most people are between 91 and 109 if you apply the standard distribution bell-curve. 113 would be in the top 80% of such a population. 225 is top 5% or perhaps greater.

142 here

IQ is irrelevant without context.

Provide your source of IQ or get out, pseudo-intellectuals.

Are these website quizzes by Mensa even accurate?

144 IQ tested by psychologist here
AMA

Linguistic intelligence and numerical intelligence are different. I'm crap at maths but great at writing.

>IQ is primarily problem solving

Wrong. IQ is spacial visualization and math skills. A person with a high IQ may be a walking calculator of autism that couldn't solve a problem that involved human factor in it, such as a crime

128-130 IQ reporting in

122 here, not looking good 4u

Let me guess, this is the first time you have seen what clean water looks like.

You're most welcome.

Same here pal. How's your public speaking?

Accurate (in what sense and compared to what?) is not what I would put in connection with an IQ test. But it should give you a good idea of your strength / weaknesses in certain areas.
Don't put too much weight on a number.

68 here, alls good

>Nope the cutoff point is an IQ of 125 anything that number below is considered subhuman.
90% of pol is below 100. kek.

>113 would be in the top 80% of such a population

I guess you mean top 20%.

Yes and I didn't mean 225 either.

About the same as a mexican intellectual

Your strengths and weaknesses would revolve solely around the test itself.

"Mom I got an A+ on my test! I'm a genius!"

No it would revolve around the result. Not interpreting too much into your state would be common sense.

135 here.
What's my occupation in the new government pol?

128 here. Feel like a retard tho because i am surrounded by people much smarter than me.

53 here. I'm the medical director at my local hospital. $200,000 a year on average. 9" dick too. Dad and mom both worked at Wendy's.

>90% of pol is below 100.

Maybe the anglo segment.

Im 155 and black.

You must be the highest functioning human ever with an IQ of 53

>225 is top 5% or perhaps greater.
And yet, the highest IQ ever officially tested has never topped 200.

>53
you need to go back

124 reporting in.
I speak directly to the officers.

On what scale are you 155?

>affirmative action

He probably meant kg

Common sense suggest life is contextual.

No interpretation necessary. If noone values the context then it has no carry-over.

Interpretation would suggest remorse.

IQ doesn't mean incarceration quota.

I clearly meant 125. I don't think any of the current tests even go to 200. There are a variety of tests. I think Mensa gives you two tests, one culture neutral and the other for native language speakers which test different sorts of IQ - and a score in the top 2% in either will qualify you for membership. There is no universal IQ standard.

nah, cm tall.

>toilets

>tfw love science and philosophy
>tfw cursed with a low IQ so my interests will never be of any help to anyone
90s or something…

Good one

Muh IQ

>professional coffee
>you have to put money in a machine / pay for it

Well it's not wrong, but it's irritating.

136 reporting, it can be frustrating at times.
Disorganisation really bothers me. People cook, shop, work, communicate in the most inefficient ways and I have to walk away sometimes out of third hand frustration.

I'm probably autistic though.

113? Literal idiot tier.

Feel ya

Sorry m8 that's just autism

If you have an IQ of less than 160, get the fuck off of this board.

Everyone's autistic. It's just a buzzword.

You're clearly describing OCD though. If you have to walk away out of frustration it's probably severe.

>140-150 IQ
>smoke weed regularly in early high school
>become schizotypal from the addiction
>now 107 sober

Filthy. Literal subhuman.

149 master race reporting in.

>implying

Find a different IQ test that caters towards your abilities.

They're all different, or at least they're suppose to be.

127 reporting

Although I took it when I was 22, it probably has fallen some points in the last 4 years.

Dat alcohol n insomnia

childhood IQ tests are manipulated
not accurate at all
you were probably gonna be 107 regardless

why do you say that?

>the way other people do chores bothers me.

I'd rearrange everything in your house in a slight way, then sit on your couch drinking a beer as you struggle go figure out what is wrong while trying to maintain a conversation.

I had a girlfriend like you in college. I used to break off the point of all her pencils, mismatch socks during laundry day on purpose, carry uneven amounts of money and rearrange her money so it wasn't uniform facing the same way in her wallet. Good times.

>blaming the weed demon
I highly doubt you were 140-150, and then dropped to 107 just because you recreationally smoked weed in high school.

Though just watching people make idiotic decision is not OCD or autistic, it's watching common sense go down the drain. You wouldn't know right?

The one online .dk test that always gets posted here used to put me at maximum about 2 years ago, now it puts me at 107

>recreationally
I was in therapy for years, addiction is not recreational use

All IQ tests are manipulated, retard.

That's honestly sad, OP, I feel bad for you.

148 reporting in, folks.

Sorry, but your shit-hole third-world country mental gymnastics don't work.

And why would they not?

Therapy because you smoked weed?

what?

>Lives in Peru.
>Lives a good life but treats his countrymen like pest animals
>Thinks he's well off
You've already proven to us how subhuman you are. You don't deserve to live.

kek. This is true. It's funny when you put it like that

I think it's closer to this. My roommate takes a good 2 hours to buy groceries because he goes down every lane 10 fucking times looking for two items.

I wear mismatched socks all the time and never sort my money.
However if my socks aren't in the sock place and money in the money place I get a little irritated. However this comes from years of experience not knowing where my socks and money are, and how much better it is to always know where shit is.

>"A thing without a place is just clutter."

It's his/her time. If you have a girlfriend do you call her autistic because she looks at all the dresses? Of course not, that you accept.

you can remove about 25 points from the online tests. do the math

It's highly addictive, and some people handle addiction worse than others.

For example, I knew a guy who used alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, LSD, mushrooms, 2CC, meth, heroin, alphapeeve, dexboat, DMT, cocaine, crack, and codeine. The only drugs he ever got addicted to were cocaine and marijuana, everything else he could bin or flush at a moment's notice and not have withdrawals.

>120 IQ
>Administered by a psychologist

Am I good?

I have a 154 IQ

Not bad. Pretty average though. Not stupid by any means though.

You're a subhuman

learn more

I'm not even a weed fag but I know enough about weed and the chemistry of cannibinoids to tell you that weed is not addictive and you're full of shit.

You most likely were always going to develop a personality disorder, considering majority of them are environmental disorders.

I think the average IQ of a subsaharan african is close to 55.

>tfw your iq is almost 100 points higher than most blacks

Don't know my IQ :(
How do I find out?

where was that pic taken?

it looks like venice but without the filthy water

143 black male
Let the flames commence.

>>>>>>>>thinking iq is an accurate way to measure intelligence

its literally just pattern recognition, you fedora tippers

you guys dont have any achievements, merit and any applicable skills to speak of that utilize complex problem solving skills and applied knowledge so you use an arbritary test to measure your """""""""""""""intelligence"""""""""""""""

fuck off retards

144 iq here if any of you want to reply with some post like, "t. subhuman iq ape" shitpost

literally just m-muh shapes

177 reporting in.
I firmly believe I'm the smartest person on this board.