Joss Whedon will be getting a co-director credit on Justice League

>It's understood that Whedon has since been tasked with making significant reshoots to the film, so much so that it looks like he's getting a directing credit on the film. There's been no official word on the topic from Warner Bros., however GeekTyrant clocked the description of the Justice League trailer on Warner Bros' UK YouTube channel as listing Joss Whedon and Zack Snyder as directors.

>That description has since been edited to remove that line, and it's likely that the credits haven't yet been finalised for the film. Ultimately, the decision rests with the Directors Guild Of America, as it's up to them to determine whether or not Whedon gets a credit - and if rumours are to believed, Whedon's doing a lot more work than initially reported.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-reshoots-1202502433/
twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nooooooooooo!

Synder's kinooooooo!!

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
It's understood that Whedon has since been tasked with making significant reshoots to the film, so much so that it looks like he's getting a directing credit on the film. There's been no official word on the topic from Warner Bros., however GeekTyrant clocked the description of the Justice League trailer on Warner Bros' UK YouTube channel as listing Joss Whedon and Zack Snyder as directors.

That description has since been edited to remove that line, and it's likely that the credits haven't yet been finalised for the film. Ultimately, the decision rests with the Directors Guild Of America, as it's up to them to determine whether or not Whedon gets a credit - and if rumours are to believed, Whedon's doing a lot more work than initially reported.

Any day now should be the announcement that the film is being pushed back.

Wow it's fucking nothing, why the fuck are you acting like the sky is falling.

>when the biggest films of the last 5 years are all made by the nu-male from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Oof Madonn'

>Bruce looks fatter in new reshoots
>Shit lighting in newly reshooted scenes
>Red skies in final battle
>Gets co-director credit

Is there any bigger hacks than Joss Sweden?

>That description has since been edited to remove that line
So it's nothing

Imagine you are the person who has to make a decent film with a coherent story with material Snyder shot and directed.

Red skies could full well been Snyder thing moron. Shit always changes from trailer to trailer as the movie finishes it's cg. Don't act like you know exactly what he changed and what Snyder was working on

>That description has since been edited to remove that line
So it's literally clickbait.

what scenes in the trailer are from the reshoots?

I know Indian Standard Time is different from US, but get with the time, Pajeet.

YFW WB couldn't contractually move snyder from the project so they put a hit on his adoptive daughter while whedon awaited in the wings for his voluntary step away and redo 45% of the movie with marvel quips.

Congratulations DCucks you played yourselves.

He might still get some type of credit though according to the article, but I don't understand what OP's even yelling about

variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-reshoots-1202502433/

>Then there is the question of crediting. Joss Whedon has now spent months overseeing the project, but he will not receive a co-directing credit, according to an insider. Whedon stepped in to handle the reshoots and finish the film this spring after director Zack Snyder publicly excused himself from the project, following his daughter’s suicide in March. Whedon won’t just be rewarded with a fat paycheck. He may also get a producing credit or a screenplay credit. There’s some precedent. Tony Gilroy, who stepped in for director Gareth Edwards to oversee reshoots for “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” earned a screenwriting credit.

>according to an insider
Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.

He'll either get assistant director or producer.

At this point they fucking should.
All they have is Aquaman in November next year.
Take the WW win this year as well as the extra few months and wrap it up with a bow for a summer premiere instead of pushing for the November deadline there might not be enough time to meet well.

>according to insider
And it's nothing

>this denial

It's whedons movie now

>movie is in such a state that they have to bring in another guy, make a bunch of reshoots that cost as much as No Country For Old Men and make such significant changes that the director of these reshoots may be credited as co-director
>nothing

pick one and only one

But they would be competing with Infinity War. I doubt they want that.

>movies never have reshoots
>reshoots were apparently free of cost before now
>I am a stupid fucking faggot

Go die in a ditch you stupid cunt, and who the fuck cares about NCFOM what a stupid and out of nowhere reference

>daughter’s suicide in March

Wait what? I somehow missed that one. What happened?

Would they rather put out a potentially incomplete product They've spent tons on between Ragnarok and Episode 8, because that's what they'll be doing keeping to the current schedule.

Being a dccuck must be suffering

>if its great I will make another Zack Snyder bible
>if it sucks I will blame Whedon and make some ebin numale memes

DChads always win

Except for getting consistently terrible movies, yes. Always win.

Leave Justice League to me

>mfw Joss Sweden is a glorified scapegoat
Marvel BTFO

How to make news out of absolutely nothing.

>snyder's magnum opus that he has been building to for years is getting ruined by this anita sarkeesian pandering reddit nu-male

>Gets co-director credit
But we don't have absolutely no source for this, nor for which things in the trailer are Whedon's and which are Snyder's.

>insider
I wonder if it's the same guy who said Wonder Woman is a mess, and Patty Jenkins didn't know what she was doing.

Because he's the hero Warner Brothers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

>between Ragnarok and Episode 8
Jesus christ, they're fucked.

>loving Snyder films
>winning

How is that news? Isn't that what you do when another director has to finish the movie, even if he actually doing a couple of scenes?
What did you fags thought it would happen?

So at this point we can all agree that Warner Brothers staged the suicide, right?

I think the point was that reshoots alone cost as much as a much better movie. They're throwing several films worth of money at a movie that will suck anyways

>Isn't that what you do when another director has to finish the movie, even if he actually doing a couple of scenes?
No, and it probably won't happen here either. Rogue One had massive reshoots directed by another guy who went uncredited.

Episode 8 won't make 1 billion.
It's gonna end up like the prequels.
The Star Wars fatigue has only begun

She saw an early cut of Justice League

Maybe, but you know the opening will be strong.

This. It doesn't need to make a billion to take whatever steam Justice League has, away from it.
When people said BvS was a disappointment because it didn't break a billion, defenders said comparing the two was comparing apples and oranges. If Justice League doesn't do what Avengers did, 5 years after Avengers did it, it will look like a let down. That isn't company warring. That is simply holding one apple to the same standard of another.
Episode 8 is going to take 1st place at the BO when it is released, but good word of mouth can at least keep JL at Episode 8's heels and push it past 1 billion as long as it pleases audiences and gets good word of mouth like Wonder Woman did. If it follows the trend established by MoS and BvS though, 8 is going to eat whatever limited momentum is has two weeks later alive.

Finally DCEU is saved.

Fuck off. Tony Stark is now more famous than Batman and Spider-man was the hypest moment of Civil War.

BvS did 900m
SM: HC wont

Whats your excuse there? By all metrics if BvS failed to meet the expectations at 900m, then SM was a fucking blunder at 700m.

That being said if JL doesnt go above 1b, it will be a disappointment too.

#fuckjosswhedon

this. jews are disgusting and will stoop to any level

wow he should lift

Snyder's kid killed herself so Zack's probably in no shape to do anything is probably what happened

Justice League is officially dead. We tried guys, Snyder tried... but ultimately warner bros allowed this fuckery to happen
It seems we will have to wait a few more years before we can join Zack in the sun

Wong

I've seen this sentiment posted a few times over the last few weeks. What plebs will never understand is that we genuinely love Batman v Superman because we recognise it as a masterpiece. We're not looking for a "scapegoat", we're rightly scared and depressed to watch that hack Whedon destroy Snyder's brilliance

We just want to see that brilliance again and Whedon is taking it from us

>we

There's just no way JL will make a billion, not with fucking Star Wars coming a few weeks after. Neither will Thor for that matter.

twitter.com/joss/status/888836492696723457

No one likes bvs

>recognise
I knew it was Yuropoors that liked that shitheap. I fucking knew it.

Dubs and an ebin post? I'm erect

There's literally no way he'll be able to film enough footage to get a DGA credit, but he'll still be able to film enough that the movie will be a Frankenstein monster of diametrically opposed styles.

this

it'll be obvious which scenes are whedon's and which ones are snyder's. their styles are near opposites

considering most of this film was on a soundstage with green screen, you can change quite a bit with reshoots, just like rogue one did

>The actual current state of DC
HOW IN GODS NAME CAN THEY SO CONSISTANTLY FUCK UP?

This is clickbait bullshit