What is this picture?

Faggot protestant detected

>Cult of Mary
>Church Infallibility
>Selling Indulgences

Absolutely Heretical

>posts Eastern Orthodox
>not true Catholicism

Enjoy going to your depressing, excuse of a church you filthy prostitutant. Those place are so ugly and depressing that it is an insult to god's glory.

A saint who is depicted with a dog head because his name sounds something like "canis". Can't remember his name. Apparently he was very ugly even if he didn't have a dog head.
One of the stories about him is he ferried people across a river on his back. Then this small boy comes to be ferried across the river and he gets crazy heavy and the guy is like "shit this kid is getting really heavy but I gotta swim him across". Then the kid disappears to Heaven because actually he was Jesus.

>shits on Catholicism
>posts an orthodox icon of a traditional representation of St Christophoros who was represented with a dog head because they misread "cananeus" as "canineus"

how do you explain that picture thou
>that prophet had an accident, don't be a bigot

>ferried people across a river on his back.
How big was he? He did it them one at a time, right?

See this

Look at the frog above you. Guy know's what's up.

>worshiping a jew

Literally why?

Why should I take seriously someone with a toothpaste as a flag?

Don't you believe in Good DOG?

It's St. Christopher, you can use the reverse search. The confusion that lead to him being depicted with a dog head in some traditions was over something else, not his name. It's still very silly.
>How big was he?
A giant of a man. Like Mountain-that-Rides size.
>He did it them one at a time
Presumably.

>cult of Mary
Veneration!=worship
>muh infallibility
Do you even know in what conditions that apply?
>muh indulgences
You're centuries late.
But whatever, Protestants have the truest faith, even if they come up with completely new concepts that were unknown even in the earliest days of Christianity while claiming they are the closest thing to the original christianity.
>sola fide
>sola scriptura eventhough the early Church they claim to emulate didnt even have the Bible, but apparently Tradition is superfluous
Kek.

literal idol worship

Mary is the mother of God.

where does it say Jesus is god? bible says he's the son of god, and calls us brothers and sisters

are we god too?

We are equals in the eyes of god, not a hard concept.

Everything is a copy of everything that was in Egypt. There's a reason why Egyptology is actually a thing. Don't dig too deep.

Browse
Blog
Library
Video
Radio
Speakers
Forums
Shop
Donate
About
Tracts

tracts home
browse tracts
The Divinity of Christ

Christ’s divinity is shown over and over again in the New Testament. For example, in John 5:18 we are told that Jesus’ opponents sought to kill him because he "called God his Father, making himself equal with God."

In John 8:58, when quizzed about how he has special knowledge of Abraham, Jesus replies, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am"—invoking and applying to himself the personal name of God—"I Am" (Ex. 3:14). His audience understood exactly what he was claiming about himself. "So they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple" (John 8:59).

In John 20:28, Thomas falls at Jesus’ feet, exclaiming, "My Lord and my God!" (Greek: Ho Kurios mou kai ho Theos mou—literally, "The Lord of me and the God of me!")

Also significant are passages that apply the title "the First and the Last" to Jesus. This is one of the Old Testament titles of Yahweh: "Thus says Yahweh, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yahweh of armies: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no god’" (Is. 44:6; cf. 41:4, 48:12).

This title is directly applied to Jesus three times in the book of Revelation: "When I saw him [Christ], I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, ‘Fear not, I am the First and the Last’" (Rev. 1:17). "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the First and the Last, who died and came to life’" (Rev. 2:8). "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end" (Rev. 22:12–13).

Who existed first?

Do you know "Mother of God" is not in the bible?

Did you know Jesus never called Mary "Mother"?

Being the only begotten Son of God meant He is God. Kind begets kind, always. God begets God.

We can be adopted sons and daughters of God, and I am in fact brother to Christ Jesus.

>Everyone was void of the Holy Spirit for 1500 years

The bible says that he is one with God, and that we are one with him. It does not say he is God.

The father is greater.

The bible also says that when Jesus is gone, (wich he is now) we will be given a new advocate, called, "the spirit of truth".

You are therefore instructed to think for yourself, and be one with God.

Stop following dogma. Dogma is what got Jesus killed in the first place.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Your grasp of the Trinity is not good. There is only one God.

The reason the Father is greater than the Son is because the Father sent the Son.

The One Who sends is greater than the One Who is sent.

And yet there is but One God.

>Dogma is what got Jesus killed in the first place.

Because you do not know that Jesus came to earth to die, you do not know Jesus.

Do you know sola scriptura is not in the Bible?

Mother Earth cultists need to be exposed in the light. It doesn't matter if there are nominally a billion of them. They're all wrong.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

Do you know referring to scripture to validate tradition places scripture above tradition?

Do you know God hates the traditions of men, especially catholics?

how did Paul know that what he was writing was scripture? wouldn't he be referring strictly to the OT?

>Do you know referring to scripture to validate tradition places scripture above tradition?
Do you even know the origin of the scriptures?
Council of Nicea?
Apparently, after they fixed the canon of scriptures, they should have abandoned all the tradition that made it come into being in the first place and forget all that came before to found a new theology based solely on the piece of text they came up with.
Brilliant.

2 Peter 3
Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

>the rest of the Scriptures.

How about "God told him"?

Wow, you just are dumb as a bag of rocks.

All of the bible was written before the 1st century, at least 225 years before that council.

That did nothing about canon. Or regard the books of the bible.

The trinity is not even spelled out in the bibble, faggot. It's cribbed from the capitoline triad (classic: Jupiter, Mars, Hera) to clutch when the shift was made from Indo-European centered polytheism to sand-nigger monotheism. gg at mythology

suuure

protestants literally worship Martin Luther. How degenerate can you get

What a load of nonsense.

The Trinity is present at the baptism of Christ Jesus.

Martin Luther is a disgusting catholic friar.

Papists use him as a strawman. He's one of theirs.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

where does that say God is telling Paul and Peter 'these letters you're writing are scripture...no just these particular ones, not the others you wrote to the same people at different times'?

how do you know that 2 Peter is scripture?

All of us who have European descent are pagans at heart. Watch Varg Vikernes' videos my dudes. Heil Óðinn.

where does it say Jesus is god?

"I and the Father are one."

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

You are a fucking illiterate man

That the texts were written before is not in question.
The Bible itself was composed there by catholic bishops though.
And apparently, eventhough according to Luther the Church was in error since the first centuries or so, he happily reused a collection of books composed by those he claimed were in error.
He later pulled out a few books which directly contradicted some of his doctrine, notably on prayers for the dead, based on some lousy justification by following a later Jewish canon though.

You actually copy/pasted a website's directories.
Good job, frog.

Luke 1:43

Did you know that protestants will burn in hell?

Copy/pasting on mobile is a bitch.

What part of world "profitable" you do not understand?

>Christcuck trying to do the right thing by helping people across a river
>Jesus places himself there, taking the place of others who actually need help crossing
>gets heavy as fuck so that the Christcuck gets tired
>dissappears half way across so everyone thinks he drown.

You could've at least edited it after.
What the heck, frog?

Didnt even see it until I posted, because i can only see 4 lines at a time of what im writing on mobile.