In Norway they just take parents' children away

In Norway they just take parents' children away

news.vice.com/article/norway-is-taking-children-from-their-parents-and-sparking-an-outcry

By responsible and trained professionals of course.
They go too far everywhere at the moment. Also when it is about diagnosing mental illnesses. And diagnosing the very young of course. Will they ever get out of it after being diagnosed and put on medication on a very young age?

Should say something that they pull this in Norway...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgKn6N697iE
youtube.com/watch?v=TBjMb0KC-KM
thelocal.no/20160415/norway-to-face-world-record-protests-over-child-services
bbc.com/news/magazine-36026458
deism.com/images/breivik-manifesto-2011.pdf
gerson.org/gerpress/the-gerson-therapy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white people aren't fit to raise children
that's why jamal and his gay lover jaquan are raising their children now

Google is full of it. They are like wild animals. So in Norway means elsewhere too.
Mental illnesses is a popular one

I just saw it on my news about Norway. The article is not today's date.
Better check your mind with your peers if diagnosed.

This is now a Norway patriotism thread.

This is an OC I made for fun once

youtube.com/watch?v=lgKn6N697iE

Sounds like they've got a bad case of the Swedens.

>Getting kids taken away for spanking them

lel

Professional kiddie grubbing money snatching pill pushers.

Isn't that when you say, "Over my dead body."
What parent does nothing when the government tries to take their kids

youtube.com/watch?v=TBjMb0KC-KM

wtf I still love Norway

Nordcucks.
We must go to Norway, procreate with Norwegian women, and begin another conquest starting in Vestfold.

A domesticated one

This is just disgusting.

>evangelical Christian family
>Ruth and Marius Bodnariu
>Romanians
>whipping their kids with extention cord because Satan
>Surprised when neighbours report them to authorities

"We beat the love of Christ into our children"

GUST OF WIND!

You expect Romanians to have any form of backbone?
Or human decency for that matter

Them professionals are misusing the state and are out for oil money. If it is professionals people sort of lose their sharpness and clear thinking. Politicians basically must trust professionals.

thelocal.no/20160415/norway-to-face-world-record-protests-over-child-services

>oh no, the child fuckers, somalis and arabs lose their children
>norway is terrible. they are cucks

>Ruth says they did spank the children. But she adds: "Not every time when they do something bad, more occasionally."

>the two older daughters told investigators they were physically punished as they were taught that "God punishes sin".

>Investigation were a result of reports of abuse from neighbours and gymteachers report of regular cuts and bruises.

I see nothing wrong with this.
Don't hit your children.

It's rampant
And not just this. And they can't be kicked in the butt for it. This sort of thing has serious police cooperation. It is simply not politicians to blame for this. It is the organisations that do this. they must be locked up for a long time.

This

They won't even defend their young

Lets just fly over there, get drunk, fuck all the women, use fake names, leave the country and watch it burn

Fuck Norwegians

Funny. Recently a couple from Norway has escaped to Poland because they wanted to take their child away under some shitty evidence

This is why the Brevik shoots

I have done this in Germany I guess Norway is next

Skip Sweden

They're already niggerized and becoming overrun with AIDS. But mostly because they are about to collapse and you might get trapped in the jungle with no 2nd amendment

Those men belong to the State. Parents have no right to own their children.

Can't. This sort of issues is in a branch that paralyzes everything. And the organisations behind this do as much as they like as possible.
Best thing is probably to start sueing in an energetic way. And try to take everything possible from them.

It can simply be taken back the same way these organisations got it by looking for it from the government. With indemnities FROM THESE ORGANISATIONS of course. They must pay.

based barnevernet

yes they take away a few children, but ive never seen it happen to people who didnt deserve or need it

basically, this is dindus and gypsys butthurt about having their children go to school and/or not beat them

I was just reading this from another thread
deism.com/images/breivik-manifesto-2011.pdf

But it is not the politicians. It is the gross killing and other abuses of organisations like in the OP post.
I think this is why Anders Breivik may feel something is wrong but looking at the facts '''politicians''' can't be the right conclusion.
Could be tiring, to look at. But how would anyone explain this:
gerson.org/gerpress/the-gerson-therapy/

This site is too little information. And correct but a detour. They are a commercial company too. This is the reason.

>sparking an outcry

If they took my (non-existent) kids, it would spark a fucking war, not some pussy ass outcry.

Too much foreigners could simply be solved by recognising that it is whoring what they do and that their nativity should be fixed.
It isn't all that a bad thought that it is whoring what is happening. But exact data is needed to see what the exact effects are of foreigners.