Can we all agree this Spiderman was the most shit of them all?

Can we all agree this Spiderman was the most shit of them all?

no ASM2 killed the franchise

Sup Forums can't agree on anything moron.

It was the best out of all of them, with Raimi's 2 being a close second.

no

>everyone thinks it'll be about the love interest(s)
>it's actually brokino focused on dudes supporting each other

>lizard person wants to turn everyone into lizard person
>goofy looking autist falls into vat of electric eels and then wants to kill Spiderman for not remembering his birthday even though he was the only person to ever be nice to him

no movie with pic related could ever be considered worse than the two previous dumpster fires

Was the worst origin movie but Spiderman 3 and ASM2 are pretty worse

The next one will have peter and Mary Jane becoming friends. I wonder if they'll do Gwen Stacy arc or just leave her out entirely. They don't need to introduce Oscorp or Harry with the current directive, but that also means a green goblin would be an asspull

I also just want to see Emma stone get her neck snapped on screen again

Totally this.

Peter and MJ become friends, MJ gets some kind of abilities or tech suit, and they tease that Flash likes Peter. But will Peter like Flash?

Yes. I've come to appreciate the ASM movies just because of how fucking shitty Homeflopping was

Peter will probably accidentally beat the shit out of Flash like in USM.

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman >>> Spiderman 3 >>>>> Homecoming >>> ASM > ASM2

But Tobey McGuire looks 30 in Spider-Man 1 and it only gets worse.

This was the dumbest shit.
If they try to go the symbiote route again, it cannot possibly go as bad as it did there.

>le SM3 was bad meem
fuck off. The only possible correct answers are ASM, ASM2, or Homepandering

Nah. Once the initial wave of quirky quips dies down around the halfway point, it's pretty decent. Mandatory Iron Man inclusion wasn't as intrusive as I'd feared (my expectations in general were bottom of the barrel, which might be why I thought it was decent for capeshit). Vulture was a great villain.
Better than all of ASM and maybe Spiderman 3, but it's been too long since I watched it.

it's capeshit, what did you expect?

The truest of answers.

But spidey isn't wearing a cape

Retard