Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg movie when?

Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elon Musk is the guy americans would want as a president but can't, Zuckie is the ones they will have because (((reasons))).

Elon is as thick as a brick. Zuck is our man in this

Zuck is uncharismatic as fuck, there is no way he will become president

He's Trump without any of the appeal.

Neither has done serious programming/technical work in years. Good example of pot calling the kettle black desu

YOU DON'T

GET TO MARS

WITHOUT MAKING A FEW ENEMIES

Musk wants to take the human race into space
Zuckerberg wants to rule you on earth like a king

Neither of them has a fucking clue what they're talking about with regards to AI

It's fucking infuriating that people take Musk as some authority on science when he's rich because of fucking paypal

Elon Musk can't format a PC to save his life and now he's trying to bring upon judgement day like he's king shit of fuck mountain

>people taking sides on an argument they have no clue about
And I'm not even talking about those two, you fuck-knuckles have no idea who said what and yet you're shitposting already.
Anyone who would bet on Zuckerberg knowing what he's talking about is probably a dumbass though.

Yeah, lets trust that user here knows that others don't know. Blow it out your ass nigger

be gone satan

oh and you do?

All I know is that Zuckerboig is creepy as fuck and Musk is likable.

Zuck isnt some kindof tech genius. He created a website not rockets or cars

Hi Elon! How many millions will you give Amber Heard in the inevitable divorce?

tl dr;
Musk saying AI must be keep under control
Zuckerberg saying AI is cool be optimistic no need to scare people

Can we get into specifics here? Would actually like to hear the different views on this matter, so I can know how Kikenberg is wrong.

Rather a fight than a movie, stick it on the Mayweather/McGregor undercard

kek

Damn. Fuckerberg got BTFO pretty hard.

Ah the Son of Tesla versus the Jew of Media.

Fight night!

Real talk my buddy swears he almost got beat up by Musk here in Phoenix.
He was drunk as hell eating at Los Betos (this fast food Mexican joint that's open super late), and Elon was supposedly there with a chick. My buddy kept ripping ass, and Elon told him to quit the shit, but my buddy kept farting just to piss Elonoff. Finally he gets up and is going at my buddy and his crew has to hold him back.
My best friend swears this is true and really isn't the type to lie. He didn't even know it was Elon Misk until he coincidentally saw him on TV just a little later. He thought he was just some rich middle eastern dude (have a lot of those in Scottsdale)

Who would play them in inevitable biopic?

No he's not. Have you seen him speak Mandarin at a business conference in China?

Musk*

Sozz for the other typos was eating and typing

>one man tried to rule the world
>the other tried to escape it
>get ready for the most action backed movie of 2020

She's making her move now that she has Elon she's telling him to be bolder.

I think we got the gist of it from the very first post there buddy.

BTFO Mark!

>"I think if your client wants to sit on my shoulders and call himself tall, he has the right to give it a try, but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention – you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of SpaceX, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your client, is intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?"

i don't think calling something 'pretty irresponsible' quite counts as BLASTING it

i fail to see the connection between chinese people and charisma

>there are people who would actually defend Mark Zuckerberg

>Doesn't explain how he knows more about AI than Musk
>Accuses of being Elon

I suspect that you're bluffing on your alleged knowledge.

Musk is a warmonger, no surprise he wants people to think judgement day is around the corner.

Mark Zuckerberg is potentitally the most dangerous person on earth, not even Google has that much specific personal data of billions of people

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

I mean this sincerely. Western culture is fucked anyway. Were I Frankenstein, I'd rather be killed by my monster than by "the mob".

>elon "mars is the future" musk

mars is a meme planet, the core is dead, humans can no more settle mars than they can settle antartica

Even that wasn't all his idea.
But he's been neck deep in big-data at the highest levels for over a decade now so he probably knows more than most.

Get Fincher to direct it as a sequel to The Social Network

This thread

Hedging my bets that with genetic engineering advancing as rapidly as it is, we can bridge that gap by introducing microbes capable of living there.

We could also modify people to live there, but I'm not sure if we could really call the offspring "human".

That deflection tho

The
Core
Is
Dead

good grief

Musk is coopting every scientific meme today

>AI
>Space Travel
>Colonization of Mars
>Electric Cars
>Renewable Energy
>Fucking Tesla is the name of his company

He's the Star Citizen: government funds edition, Chris Roberts looks like a third rate swindler in comparison.

When is Musk gonna namedrop Quantum Something?

Which means that the fantasy of having an oxygen rich atmosphere (or any atmosphere is dead).

That doesn't mean life is impossible. It simply means very little that's adapted to earth can survive there.

>Zuckerberg president
>Musk vice-president

>if you dont like x you must like y

you're a superstar

Generally speaking, you don't want to make your vice president more appealing than yourself.

That's the easiest way to get assassinated or impeached.

Alex Jones was right, wasn't he?

mars is a dead end, there is nothing worthwhile in wasting time and resources on it, we should be directing our energies towards the belt and the jupiter/saturn systems

Musk standing on a table
BASED

>we should be directing our energies towards the belt and the jupiter/saturn systems
That's even less hospitable to humans. The biggest points of interest there are to find extremophiles or non-organic forms of life.

no

it means the sun will rape everything on the surface without the magnetic field

Elon would pulverize that kike

>on the surface
Key phrase there, familam.

Yeah, this was more of a SLAM.

Musk establishing dominance

WHy is Lena Dunham there?

Trump's "appeal" was not being Clinton and if Zuckerberg has a weak enough competitor he might just as well win.

a lot of the moons of saturn/jupiter have active cores, and the belt if we're to take space travel seriously we should see what we can find in the belt, especially since the environmental damage caused by the mining and refining of rare earth metals is extreme, and will only increase with demand

>get me away from these kikes
/ourguy/

Mining space resources for use on earth is a pipedream and would hardly be efficient. You're almost better off just blasting normal metals with protons until you get the rare metals you need.

wasn't that the plot of terminator

Callisto is way more suitable than Mars

TOASTERS NEED TO REMEMBER WHOS IN CONTROL!!

Its literally not big enough to hold a liveable atmosphere

>Magnetism having anything to do with radiation

Breaking news: Sci-fi film borrows heavily from discussions of ethics.

is this bait or are you that much of a fucking brainlet?

>t. the screenwriter of The Core

Lex vs Luthor?

>Trump's appeal was not being Clinton
He was a great campaigner.

Isn't callisto's radiation levels twice as high as mars?

Then you live underground, and modify humans so that they're suitable for environments like that.

I'd rather trust a person who actually studied computer science at Harvard about matters regarding artificial intelligence, even if he is a scheming kike.

>Omfg AIs will destroy the world.
This is a pretty idiotic opinion bro. Its basically thinking terminator is real. Sadly my man Musk he is in the wrong

On all other aspects musk is more based than Zuckerberg.
Amber heard must be clouding his mind with her sex games.

Also Fuck Zuckerberg and the entire facebook faggotry.

>musk goes to mars
>finds a rare kind of super aids
>comes back to earth and wipes the whole planet

You are fucking kidding me right? The Earth's magnetosphere deflects solar radiation, you understand GSCE physics right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosphere

Do you seriously not understand the relationship between earth's magnetic field and electromagnetic particles?

She'll be the Minister of Feminism

>Musk goes to Mars
>ends up marrying a sexy Martian
>she divorces him
>he sells the Earth to Mars to pay the alimony
>everyone becomes JUST
based dannyboytbh

Well zuck is basically Hillary but even more robot/reptillian-like so i'm sure he'll crash and burn

fucking brainlets

Sorry Zuckerberg, Im going to trust the man who actually is trying to help the people of earth and trying to elevate the standard of living for everyone.

Zuckerberg is a fucking slimeball compared to Elon.

kek

how many large scale self sustaining underground habitats exist on earth?

You can literally type the words 'earth magnetism radiation' into google and the first result will tell you it does. How is it even possible to be this uneducated in the computer age

is she going to eat the doggu

I'm sold.

Zuckerberg is by all accounts a huge asshole and his platform is at the forefront of old people using the internet. While Musk is a rich dude with a space program that seems like a robot imitating human behavior and married/divorced Amber Heard twice.

I see no reason to like either of them

apparently it "died in an accident".

Huh

AI's will contribute to the end of civilization in at least one way, in that they will wipe out almost all low level office work, alongside transport and construction, automation will lead to large scale conflict as the labour market shrinks far beyond even the great depression levels, add to that the current immigration models, immigrant birthrates and the numbers of climate refugees from south east asia and india that will probaly be the mass exodus of human beings ever, and you have a lot of people in ever shrinking places and no work to do

>Knowing Amber Heard is gonna JUST him so hard.

You know perfectly well she needs to be stopped.