Here's an unequivocal FACT

Here's an unequivocal FACT.

No candidate who has trailed by this much a few weeks after the conventions has gone on to win the presidency.
Hillary has an 88% chance of winning. I know it can be hard to swallow your pride, but face it - it's OVER. Hillary is going to be our new President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo
realclearpolitics.com/2016/08/15/the_debates_will_almost_surely_decide_the_election_389242.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well then I guess you don't need to be here anymore.
sage

Hey there! you look like you could use some assistance!
Here at BTech solutuions, we understand that boards like [THISBOARD] can be hostile to the uninitiated. Crafting high-quality bait is an arduous and time consuming task, and is best left to the professionals.
Thats where we come in! Visit BTech.co.uk to see some examples of the quality of bait our shills can produce and the type of services we can offer you and your company.
Have a nice day!

Looks like my Record has been Corrected.

Hillary Clinton Puts State Dept. Up For Sale to Clinton Foundation Donors

youtube.com/watch?
v=UpkhdoGM0p0

sage

>not one single attempt at refutation
JUST
U
S
T

>Hillary has an 88% chance of winning
By rigging and cheating. That shits getting cracked down as we speak.

>No candidate who has trailed by this much a few weeks after the conventions has gone on to win the presidency.

No candidate who is looking at charges of perjury before Congress has ever gone on the win the Presidency

>youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo

Fact: The president that wins the debates wins the election. This has been the standard for the last 50 years.

Fact: Hillary is only ahead right now because she is avoiding the spotlight. She can't hide forever.

It's true that Drump currently has a lower chance to win than Hillary, but this is far from over.

realclearpolitics.com/2016/08/15/the_debates_will_almost_surely_decide_the_election_389242.html

>image.png

I can tell you're a shill just based on the file name.

Can't wait to your funding runs dry.
Sage

>looking at
Nice qualifier, you're really learning the trump method of speaking
A lot of people are saying that trump will be arrested for running a scam university!

As a reminder, Romney was close to beating Obama in the polls last election, and then Obama absolutely shat on Romney in the debate.

>No candidate who is looking at charges of perjury before Congress has ever gone on the win the Presidency

Well, nobody looking at those kind of charges was ever nominated by either of the two parties, so yeah, definitively making history here.

>No candidate who has trailed by this much a few weeks after the conventions has gone on to win the presidency.

Except a man called Ronald Reagan.

If Trump can do the same like Obama did, then he's got it in the bag.. Trump has a lot of stuff to talk about at the debates. Clinton is going to collapse from her poor health.

This shitposting/shilling is actually convincing me to vote for trump

>Here's an unequivocal FACT. No one who has spent a career solely in the private sector without any government experience has gone on to win the nomination. Jeb Bush has an 88% chance of winning. I know it can be hard to swallow your pride, but face it - it's OVER. Jeb is going to be our nominee.

>1 post by this ID
>Britkek

Where are you voting, bud? :^)

Yeah but Reagan took the lead in May and didn't look back
Trump was in the lead for like a week and has bombed since and is now getting BTFO

I really hope she wins, at least it will shut up americlaps and other cucks about their economic supremacy when they're all busy giving welfare to Jamals and Abduls who rape their women.

Trump made this possible. Swan dives are better propaganda than belly flops. people are voting against this fucker. a murdering cunt will be president.

Welp, I guess it's time to vote for a different candidate based on the facts you presented. My hopes are dashed. I used to be a #trumptrailer now I'm #goingallinforglobalism.

What if the CTR shills are actually Trump shills using reverse psychology on us?

Agreed.

I cant wait to visit Sup Forums on Election day.

>a murdering cunt will be president

She needs to be stopped before its too late. Either she gets arrested, or killed by a vigilante, or dies from her declining health.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

heres something to really make your brain start the thinking

if trump is losing so bad why are people shilling for hillary so much

really makes you do start to think things

This.

CTR is in full worry mode.