Genius or hack?

Genius or hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had potential but couldn't pull himself out of his own ass

Charls is the genius

What do you think?

>trying to take down Sam Hyde by referencing an even more cringey awful youtube "personality"
nah.

>Genius

debunked

classic goldstein

Autist

Nah, the hat is pulling his ear upwards. It's him. Why would you care? Lotsa fags are funny.

Poor man's OnYourComputer

STATE

He looks like a poor man's Adam Savage

He's got a unique and impressive comedic spark that isn't matched by many people but he does not know a fucking thing about PR and about how to keep your mouth shut in order to get what's best for you and your co-creators

>WOOOOWW, I WAS COMPLETELY HONEST ABOUT MY POLITICS AND IT RUFFLED FEATHERS. SENSITIVE MUCH?
That's why you don't fucking talk about politics. I bet if 75% of the entertainment industry was completely honest about their political/social beliefs, they'd all get dropped like hot plates. And that's a conservative estimate

I'd be a lot more sympathetic if he hadn't dragged Nick and Charls down with him

epic bait

inb4 this thread is at the top with 300 replies

why tf havent i got my book yet did sam hyde steal my shekels its been like 3 months now

95% of entertainment is completely honest about their political and social beliefs.

alt-reich loser who lives in his car and literally begs people for money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You REALLY think that?

They are marketing to large, politically homogenous metropolitan cities and the young "socially aware" teens and 20-somethings that have proven to be reliable taste makers in the area. They use social pressure to keep everyone saying the same thing, and the studios sell products that align with what everyone's saying. It's not a big conspiracy, the market has just naturally led us to that point.

>That's why you don't fucking talk about politics
Everyone talks nonstop about politics now all over the goddamn place. It's just that his views didn't fall in line with what's socially acceptable now.

The pic is too shitty to come to a definite conclusion regardless, the ear thing could be the angle or obscured by hair.

But given the tranny stuff that's been leaked I'd say it's a safe bet that Sam has had penis in his mouth at some point in his life.

He should just come out and publicly address it otherwise the rumors are gonna circulate forever.

Neither. Just a guy fucking around for some laughs.

I'm talking about actual, personal politics. If you track the notorious celebrities that get credit for their totally progressive views, many of them do not practice what they preach. They're in a business and they're acting like it

I hear you man.

>Jesus
>is Jewish
hmmm

Sam has so much hatred for everyone and everything but himself, it's truly amazing. I hope he realizes he's just as bad if not worse. How do you even communicate with a guy like this? No wonder the fucker is living out of his car.

>sam is a toxic asshole
>I think you're funny and talented and i've always wished you the best

what did he mean by this?

The heightened levels of estrogen coursing through his veins causes a man to use language like, "toxic asshole", and then immediately turn around with a compliment and support to soften the blow for fear of any retaliation.

>Only place people talk about this guy is on THIS specific board and posting the same 3 pictures or videos

I still dont know who he is

Ethan will quite literally say the opposite of what he's just said if he senses any sort of conflict.

Inconvenient anime conventions is one of the best things MDE has ever done

Are you implying he wasn't?

He's the notorious homosexual terrorist, Samuel Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

He woulda recognized him

the madman
I'm surprised Ethan didn't sue the guy right there it was assault

>he hasn't gotten his book yet

yuropoor detected

actually california now where the fuck is my shit cuhz

>commiefornia

yikes, as I'd that's any better

god his mom his such a jewess queen i wanna fuck the shit out of her ass

Hes a guy that made skits in the style of Tim and Eric but hes alt right and kind of racist so he got attention from the Sup Forums crowd. He had a tv show on Adult Swim but the show got cancelled.

I wish I knew what stream he was talking about

Indiana here, still no book

issa joke nigga

Nice observation

>that's assault right?

>tfw agree with a lot that is considered "alt-right" but cannot stand Sam Hyde and think he's incredibly unfunny

>2 hacks that badly ripoff Tim and Eric feuding with each other

hmmmm

He might be choosing to not disclose that its sam to avoid more heat from MDE spergs. Who the fuck else could if be? Sams secret twin? Also that sounds fucking hilarious

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. Most of his fans seem to to support him because they feel obligated. Sam still seems like an OK kinda guy in all honesty. I just don't think of him as a great comedian or writer.

He's not a genius he's just startlingly unspooked and unafraid for his reputation.

commendable

he used to be really good by himself, but lately he has to rely on working with others to make something good.

did he fuck brittany venti

He makes pretty good jokes sometimes. Could be pro if he got his Asperger's under control and stopped saying inflammatory edgy shit.

the jews did this

I really loved MDE but Sam's retarded twitter antics last year and his desire to be le alt-right funnyman selfishly destroyed everything MDE had dedicated years for.

World Peace was equal parts Sam, Charls, Nick, and Andy (Andy was probably the biggest influence, honestly), and now it's fucking gone because Sam doesn't have a shred of common sense and wanted to become a political martyr for fucking Trump. I totally understand why Charls and Andy don't talk with him anymore.

> tldr Sam is a narcissist who sacrificed 4+ years of work between the 4 members of the team for Sup Forums street cred.

tyler leans on the MDE-schtick too hard, he's kind of diverted to his own type of comedy but he was definitely a sam copycat for a while

>I really loved MDE but Sam's retarded twitter antics last year and his desire to be le alt-right funnyman selfishly destroyed everything MDE had dedicated years for.

i agree. he never even seemed very political until just recently.

Literally WHO?

why is ethan such a shit flinger?

>Genius or hack?
"Failure" is the first word that pops into my head when I see him.

Henius

Pretty much this.

Guys should maybe listen to the podcast he was on with The Needle Drop. Makes me wish Hyde and Fantano did more. They're opposite politically but they have good chemistry.

Retard, he says he admires him but says he's toxic IRL

Sam is the exact kind of person who would shoot a fan for no reason. That is why he is toxic.

>Sam is the exact kind of person who would shoot a fan

who hasn't

Do you mean like a boxfan?

michigan here no book

This

>Charls and Andy don't talk with him anymore.
I watch Charls' live-streams on occasion. He's even further to the right than Sam. What are you on about?

Cause the Sam you see is just an act. Real-life Sam is a complete fruitcake that hates himself and hates the things he has to do to stay relevant.

>sticking to your principles is being up your own ass
He's not Tim Heidecker.

h3h3 was probably too stupid to detect Sam being ironically "not" pissed at him. Kike faggot.

i dont remember it too well but it was pretty nice to hear someone not fold or back off when confronted, particularly about the trump thing. you rarely her real conversation because people just default to appeasing each other.

THIS IS FAKE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS GOSH

The hero we need

I watch them too. The difference is charls didn't knowingly advertise shit that would freak out any cable network on his twitter.

How can one man be so based?

This is really well written and on the money. I will always point this out whenever I see this image posted. If only Sam didn't devolve into total autism on his twitter World Peace might have truly made a mark.

Puregaming is comfy as fuuck

The book is filled with gems like that. Amazing little excerpts

I live in the UK so...

not him, but pretty funny nonetheless.

ENFORCED

Fag.Christ, he looks like an old woman with a goatee.

did that pic hit too close to home

peacekeeper

You must not read a lot then. That sounds like every alt right "lightbulb moment" style post on reddit or facebook.

You will NEVER be Sam Hyde

HOMOSEXUALITY

>You will NEVER be Sam Hyde
In a Hyde thread on Sup Forums? Right now your chances are 1/57.

what

fallout 4 stream

Definite hack. Seems like only twelve year olds and mentally stunted 20 somethings idolize him.

>It's not a big conspiracy, the market has just naturally led us to that point.

Yeah that's why they keep cranking out garbage that is proven to not make as much money, but is done for ideological purposes.

Libertarian spergs fuck off.

Not funny at all. Bullshit shock humor.

Man this Jew can spin.