Malala Yousafzai

Tell me about Malala.

What exactly is her contribution other than surviving being shot and being a stooge and puppet for larger entities?

Explain.

Protip: I can't.

Go enjoy your poverty ball then

Nothing. She became the poster child for Islam violence and somehow the left can't see this.

Islam is a religion of peace

>Pro-one world government
>Pro-Complusory Education
>Pro-U.N

>Muslim shoots her in the head
#NOTALLMUSLIMS Islam is a religion of peace. She's just another stupid liberal bitch.

TELL ME ABOUT MALALA

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE HIJAB

sure

She stood up against the very people the left want to take in and was subsequently congratulated by the left for her bravery.

Someone post the meme of her saying "If you talk bad about islam they will behead you so you better not do that - NOBEL PEACE PRIZE"

how on earth did she survive an AK round to the head?
sounds like some jewish media trickery desu.

Isn't she the one that said Islamists are only violent because they're criticized?

Fuck this woman needs to piss off. Sick of the left championing her.

CNN international uses her heavily in many of their program promotions.

Also tellyban confirmed for terrible shots.

Giving us some good crap to refute

>Shot by Muslims, following a fundamental interpretation of Islamic texts
>Treated by the West, sent to Birmingham
>Blames and criticises the West, not her own religion or people

Am I the only person who really wants to sodomise her?

Ah you found it for me, senpai.

Marvelous!

With the exception of Obama, nobody has deserved the Nobel Peace Prize less...

What about the EU?

>that image
In her defense education hardly changes anything unless it's available to the general public which is obviously what she means. Just look at North Korea or any African dictatorship. Nobody claims Kim Jong Un's elite schooling is going to open up North Korea. Also Al Baghdadi's PhD is in Islamic studies, can that even be considered an education?

After hearing her speak, I want to shoot her in the face too.

True, true, but he has a formal education

I'll remake it with Mohamed Atta et al. - the point still stands

It's because of sites like this that they are angry user. Not Islam.

Also this one.

/thread

4d taqqya

Why are you asking a Neo-Nazi Vietnamese cooking board? She is obviously a pawn of the elites.

how exactly do you shoot somebody in the head and still not kill them? that's like light-speed incompetence

She has the "Malala Fund" where she accepts donations from people and uses the money to build schools for children in 3rd world countries.

That bullet must have had some incredible business administration magic in it them to allow some barely literate muslim girl to oversee construction projects on such a level.

How many schools has her fund built so far?

Underrated

> schools in third world countries.

Great stuff, look, little 8 year old Mtumbi is learning to read. The first female in her family to do so.

Who is going to turn the pages of that book for her when the local islamist militia chop her hands off because of the heretic skill she's acquired.

OC

>supports educating women, wants to make the world a better place

The alt right hates her!

What exactly is your contribution to society, OP?

Working out policy and acting on it that funneled millions of dollars into education infrastructure that was not misappropriated or otherwise fucked by incompetent administrators while I was on watch.

Not preaching about change since I was actually accomplishing it, unlike Malalala.

i hate her goofy paki voice