youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumping Man VHS . jpg

more like deputy COCK haha

I am still relevant, look at my sexy mole

Welcome back Cooper

thanks albert

more lik david lunch lol

Is Audrey not being shown so that she can play a major role at some point or is it because Lynch doesnt care? I hope Lynch doesnt care. I dont care about seeing her again desu.

DELETE THIS

you'll hurt best girl's feelings.

Based Candie.

>girl's
you mean gramma?

she wants the D

Did she get KYLED?

Gordon is THE CUTEST

desu if I can marry someone who looks that good (one unflattering shaved-head pic aside) at 50+ I'll be pretty surprised

We need to petition showtime for a fourth season if David wants to do it.

tbqhwyf I don't really see why or how she would factor into the plot

she was just a high school girl at twin peaks that tried to fuck coop once and he was like "nah m8" like who cares?

we got better characters and stuff to see.

>post yfw Agent Coop is back
A man can dream

there is a petition named
PAYING FOR FUCKING SUBSCRIPTION
is the best way to tell them you want S4

this desu

NEVER EVER

dubs confirm it, agentposters assemble.

pastebin.com/4zF1PBay/
ty also stop making the thread early

Hello, Buella

Is there a petition that doesn't cost money?

What was the deeper meaning behind the guy moonwalking out of the school hallway in the pilot?

post dougie

money talks louder
so open your fucking wallet

In the hit single "Out of Sand" by Eddie Vedder he says "A drunk octopus wants to fight". Could it be related to the arm? He does look like an octopus and he did sperg the fuck out when Ike attacked Coop.

foreshadwoing for migdet

Who is the absolute worst character in the series?

This is exactly how I feel. Maybe she could do something interesting with Richard but who cares. It could be interesting if she turned out to be an abusive monster and thats why Richard is so fucked up.

Little Nick

Miguel Ferrer is fucking dead
Why would you want a season 4 without him?

Everybody else.

friend ;_;

we know new characters can be done masterly

I unironically feel this way

Dubs confirms it

yeah we're fucked

I'm not really that huge of an Audrey fan, but she's undeniably one of the most popular characters from the original series. You can tell by the pleb reaction to her not showing up yet. And while I don't think Lynch is too interested in just doing fanservice, he's also attentive enough to audience expectation and emotion that I really highly doubt he's just going to have her be a sideline cameo nobody.

I plan to give up all visual media after S03
will be back for s04 only

Any Audreyfag here worried for her return?
>Cooperfags (aka the whole fanbase) BTFO
>"25 years of theories on how Coop would leave the Black Lodge"fags ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
>Shellyfags cucked
>Dianefags left to rot
>Dougiefags and Veddercunts about to get LYNCHED when Cooper eventually returns
>While Bobbyfags got to see him well, his life is a mess
>Tammyboys getting less and less material by the week
>Spikebros got DOUGIED
>Harryfags still haven't come out of the closet
>That one Donnafag still delusionally crying

I'm afraid Audrey will be a completely jaded cunt who even Cooper won't be able to save.
Or worse, she's gonna be non-existant to the plot and be only there for a few scenes.

I already do though user.

can''t lynch resurrect him or conjure his spirit?

allegedly subscriptions is breaking records

I did my part
payed!

is this a meme

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Even if there was a season 4 for all we know it could be 5 episodes long. There is no way we will ever get 18 episodes of something so pure ever again. That is not how the world works.

so you have to convince other to do so
and after the finale imediately unsubs

finland people benis ebin

hmmm wow interesting! also the ground there looks a bit like sand.....

why do you keep dropping the pastebin?

She's Richard Horne's mom who's clearly a big part of the story. I'd say she probably ends up having a small but important role at some point.

judy

I guess I am, but I'm enjoying the show anyway, so I'm not too worried. as long as I see her even once, i'll be happy.

>Dougiefags and Veddercunts about to get LYNCHED when Cooper eventually returns
Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

Same actually. I just assume I'm going to get the shit LUNCHED out of me. But Sherilyn Fenn said she was really happy with what they shot, and we all know what she wanted out of the original series. So hopefully she gets an interesting, if not satisfying, significant role.

DELET THIS

this is a teenage girl who was brutally raped and murdered and her drug dealing boyfriend.

Say something nice to them!

This actually made me cry. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

>she wanted out of the original series
really? never heard that before. was it during the shit half of season 2?

monica belluci is judy

SCREENCAP THIS

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Vedder)

Dojgie get freand

>payed!

*paid

ffs, you live in America and don't even know the language. If I was American I'd pay too, btw.

>Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never ever gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Vedder)
>Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

nope the scenes were emotional as fuck
pretty much all of the dougie scenes are amazing

.dougie get two frends

This is a literal 10/10 goddess. Easily the best of the oldfag waifus.

No no no, I meant "we know what she wanted out of the original series," i.e., she's been very vocal about the aspects of her role that she liked and disliked, and what she wanted out of the writers in terms of what she would be doing. Though she also seems pretty bitter about all the dumb S2 shit too, so who knows.

:)

is james cool?

I am not american
I pay for proxy, for amazon, for showtime
no excuses

people wanting the "real" coop back should shut the fuck up. helping out the little guy even with limited social skills. as classic coop as you can get.

This was the comfiest scene in television history. The medium peaked the moment this scene ended. I would've been okay if the series ended right there.

NO

based foreignanon supporting Lynch's creative vision

a cuck who cucks the cuck is cuck?

i went to the twinpeaks reddit to look at the theory threads and now i have fucking AIDS. pic related these fucking faggots think everyone and everything is either a lodge spirit or some extremely meaningful shit. they don't understand that lynch focuses narratively meaningless things all the time to create a mood

Always

VIVA LAS VEGAS

is it just this one guy or have several taken up the mantle of autism?

ah, I see, I misread that, sorry. but yeah, whenever any of the actors talks about the show she's been the main one to openly critizise the direction some of the stuff took, especially with Audrey, so I do appreciate that.

You know what to do...

She's also tweeted out shit about how unhappy she was with filming. Who the fuck knows.

How do you pay without American credit card?

I've tried signing up for American-only streaming services before, like Hulu and Seeso and failed spectacularly because of lack of US CC.

Hey can you autistics not have multiple generals going at once

Thanks

LYNCHED

LYNCHED

desu, the OP made the general like 30 posts early, so blame him

DOPPELGANGER

there is a service call usunlocked
you have to use it only the first time
they will give a virtual devbit card with us address

the next times, when its funds is gone, amazon will be the other card