Who should be the next Bond Girl be Sup Forums?

I think she should be tall and should dominate Bond

add taylor too

once can be a villainous Bond Girl, the other a good Bond Girl

>be the be

This is good, only needs Daniel Radcliffe and you have struck gold

she should be my girlfriend

*as Bond

This webm just reminds me that all women are whores. To be able to stare at someone like that and think you are worth everything in the world, the media has created this idea in them. That's why they go for the perfect 10/10 Chad over you, that's why normalfags will never get married anymore. Not only that, but they are all faggots. Women are fucking faggots who have no boundary on sexuality. The media has turned them into vapid whores who are only in love with themselves. They would """experiment""" in an instant given a vapid whore with as much make up as them. But in the end they all end up alone and miserable, living with dogs and cats and fucking parrots.

So keep congratulating yourselves whores on how fine your make up is. You will be as miserable as we are in due time

/r9k/ really went into overdrive lately

m-mommy?

shes 24 lad

Karlie needs to go back to that hair length, long hair doesn't suit her

The next Bond should be a woman. Jane Bond. And she would have a Bond Boy.

Giv tall dominatrix mommi

>You will be as miserable as we are in due time
No, I don't think anyone will be as miserable as (You) by the sounds of things.

spoopy

now kiss

kek
based hommeposter

>tfw even women are as tall as me now

>mommy
kill yourself

Are you okay user?

>only 24 years old
>7 years younger than me
>classy and elegant and most beautiful woman in the world
>meanwhile I had pizza rolls for dinner 3 nights in a row
how did I fail so hard at life lads?

Just eat healthy and work out. It's still not too late. A guy's shelf-life is longer than a woman's.

I still don't have a 6'2" gf and I'm seriously considering suicide

Are you a NEET?

>DUDE WORK OUT LMAO
>DUDE IT'S EASY TO LOSE WEIGHT LMAO
fuck off normalfag
yes and I have been my entire adult life

>yes and I have been my entire adult life
You may 'fail' at life then whatever that means but at least you aren't a wagecuck

It is really easy to lose weight. Just eat less you gluttonous loser.

It's very easy to lose weight. You just have to not do something. Find hunger pains pleasurable by associating it with having a better body.

>Beginning with early performances, actors were denied the same political and civic rights that were afforded to ordinary Roman citizens because of the low social status of actors. In addition, actors were exempt from military service, which further inhibited their rights in Roman society because it was impossible for an individual to hold a political career without having some form of military experience. While actors did not possess many rights, slaves did have the opportunity to win their freedom if they were able to prove themselves as successful actors.

and now,we worship them ;^)

>those fucking shoes

>>IT'S EASY BRO, JUST BE URSELF XDD
No, just eat less. You're a fucking retard if you can't do that.

neck yourself

Can you imagine stumbling upon something like this while being a measly 5'10" - 6'? You'd look like a fucking manlet with Taylor wearing those 6" heels and all the other ones being 6' with heels as well. That's one way to get cucked

Are you fat? That's the problem

he's baiting.

>>IT'S EASY BRO, JUST BE URSELF XDD
I'm not saying be yourself. I'm saying improving yourself is within your ability.

these
weren't me, lmao. I just found it funny comparing her seemingly glamorous life, while still being so young, and mine

thats why hes a normalfag and youre not you loser faggot. "dont give me advice guys just let me whine"

this is what having flawless genes looks like

not defending Nazis, but the preservation of Northern European genes being a concern makes sense to me, even though i'm not white

>found it funny
Yeah, being a loser like yourself is hilarious.

those teeths

It's good that even a spic can recognise this.

Bless your pinko heart.

>flawless genes
>concave ass

Hmmm...

>implying the next Bond wont be a woman or negress

eh I'm cool with it. unlike that other user I have a 40 hour a week job, my own apt, and I'm not fat

>unlike that other user I have a 40 hour a week job, my own apt, and I'm not fat
And yet you were crying earlier in the thread about being a loser. Fuck off, beta faggot.

looks 28-30

What a whore

Idris elba

no she doesnt

>lying on the internet
For what purpose?

>next Bond: Taylor
>next Bond girl: Karlie
Everyone wins

Who'll be man enough to give her the kids she clearly wants? Some billionaire needs to hurry up and breed that before it's to late

>small breasts
>24 y/o
>mommy
You messed up the meme

she going to get knocked up by a 5'6 jew producer

bros im 70% of the way to scoring a 5'10 chub tall qt gf .

Should I continue or you think I can go taller/thinner?

That's a good start, you can always upgrade at a later date once you get more confident

never settle lad

No one take this advice btw. Settle for the hottest you can get when you're at the point of your career where you aren't going to be making tons more money in the future, and have your kids with her. When she divorces you, then you can focus on younger hotter women.

kys tripfag

lol even my tits are bigger.

>girl

I think it's time for a change..

im sure they are fat boy

all i want is a blue eyed yellow haired gf (aryan fetish don't ask) like the one in the webm

is that asking too much? seriously now is that asking too fuckin' much? i'm 26 and still a virgin, god can go fuck himself

too bad her and Taylor broke up

Do women watch her and want to kill themselves? She's raising the standard for everyone.

>swn ever be your wife
She make me want to kill myself senpai

She's an idiot as are most models

I need her to be my wife to cancel out my shitty genes

>>classy and elegant and most beautiful woman in the world
nah, looks anorexic and not very pretty

you would just pollute and ruin hers

stay away

men who don't have kids are a genetic dead end and a waste of resources

>never settle
i.e. use whores as cumrags until you die

Holy shit

the normie in the middle is actually really cute

How long would it take to lick her legs from top to bottom

>being this much of a tease

hours if you really want to savour it

>tfw no karlie gf

STICC
get that shit outta here

>this thread

She's so long

amen brother

you are advising people to obtain child support and alimony payments?

jesus fucking christ

>this is someone's gf
It's not fair

I'm advising people to take reality into consideration when having kids. If you can find the magical women that can keep a relationship going for the rest of your lives, then obviously preserve that. But most men can't find her.

Fucking thirsty beta faggots in this thread.

0/10 would not bang