Could he have saved face had he done the apology in the Kramer character?

Could he have saved face had he done the apology in the Kramer character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqbd5RR8psk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

He should have said that nigger deserved to be hung on live television.

Black people are already hung

Does anyone have any insight on what was going through his head at the time of his Laugh Factory fiasco? Obviously he was really angry and not thinking but I feel like it's really easy to know that calling black people niggers and saying we used to hang them in the streets is going to far. Do comedians sometimes take it to that level and get away with it?

>when you realize this was the first SJW lynching
>before twitter and facebook

>guy calls people he doesn't like "niggers" on camera and yells openly racist stuff
>"sjw lynching"

sure bud

>on camera
a cell phone blurry video yes theirs a reason most stand-ups that aren't specials dont get filmed

Look at Burr's rant against Philadelphia. It's obvious he's pissed off, and he says some pretty bad things, but the crowd takes it. You can only really get that angry in reaction to the crowd being particularly shitty, and even then it still has to be funny.

I'm guessing he tried to be funny but then quickly realised it didn't work so he freaked out and tried again and then it just spiralled out of control.

he could have saved face if he was holding a fork during the apology

>I'm 12 and nothing ever happened before i was born

tard

Everything goes against hecklers, you cunt.

aww he didn't know he was being filmed i guess that makes it ok then

your opinion

some people laughed at the fork comment and may have not known he was serious after the first N-bomb

I think he could have played it off if he only said nigger once

But he wasn't serious. He wanted to hurt the hecklers but because he's not very funny the only thing he could do was call them niggers because they were afro-americans. That's not racist.

>not racist

lol ok

I feel you, but I think he may get redpilled while he's angry. Also the crowd can't really read his mind when he rants like that.

We should all review his intentions and reach a verdict.

youtu.be/qqbd5RR8psk

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

That's what's so insane about this!

He did nothing wrong, just told the truth, which since then is even more prohibited and susceptible to have you publicly lynched, jailed, fined etc..

I said some... *snickers* ...I said some pretty *snickers* funny things. AHAHAHA I HATE THOSE DUMB NIGGERS

The real question is, what the fuck was he doing on a stand-up stage in the first place?

>a fully realistic VR video of Kramer saying that will exist in your lifetime

Identical situation? Why didn't Kramer just tell him to relax?

> Seinfeld telling the audience to stop laughing.

comekino.

it could have worked
“Stop laughing, it’s not funny,”

pardon the watermark, too lazy to look at more search results

DONT LET EM BREAK YA KRAMER

Yes. That would have been kino

Your gif choice is very telling.

Here's your (you) kid