Media Ignores Hillary Scandal For Trump

yahoo.com/news/hillary-emails-overshadowed-122818204.html

>the reason why we're not covering this obvious pay for play scandal is because Trump says things we don't like

This is the media in 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/appeal-denied-daughter-disinherited-fathers-205013510.html?nhp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Thank you for the kind bump friend. Unfortunately I think everyone is falling for the CTR threads.

Reporters are reporting on news cycles. Fuck them, you are supposed to tell the public the facts as they appear. Trump is saying things? What did he say? Don't call them outrages and move on you faggots.
In better news, a daughter who was written out of her father's will for having an affair with a jewish man lost her right to appeal it. Which just goes to show, with jews you lose

Sounds entertaining. Source?

>emails
yawn

yahoo.com/news/appeal-denied-daughter-disinherited-fathers-205013510.html?nhp=1
HADDONFIELD, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey woman who claims her father wrongly disinherited her because of her romantic relationship with a Jewish man has lost another round in her legal fight to set aside the will.

A New Jersey appellate court recently upheld a lower court ruling that found Kenneth Jameson did nothing illegal when he specified that his only surviving child, Stacy Wolin, should not get anything from his estate. Jameson contended that his daughter had not returned "the love, care and concern which I lavished" on her and instead "acted toward me with selfishness, manipulation, cruelty and with abusiveness."

Jameson was 81 when he died in April 2014. The Haddonfield man left his estate to a nonprofit that serves people with developmental disabilities.

Consider the logs appended my friend. Here is monetary reimbursement for your input.

>Overshadowed

It's been on the front page of reddit for a couple of days now.

Implying the general public visits Reddit. I'm talking MSM.

I mean the subreddit was it posted to has over 3 million users and it was from multiple sources.

> We can't report the new emails because we can only report one thing at a time
End the pain

>The media is owned and controlled by the DNC

In other news, Detroit is poor, water is wet, and French people eat snails.

I'm not saying nobody saw it, I'm saying this won't reach the majority of the ignorant public who don't bother looking up information because it's not on (((MSM))).

It's like a 4-year's-old excuse.

>We really wanted to report this major corruption thing, but we just can't handle talking about more than one topic!

fuckin based

Why don't we take this into our own hands and spread the info?
How do we do it? Someone already climbed a tower.

>Those kekly trips.

Not sure. Even on twatter, kikebook, and jewtube Shillary has Append The Documents working against us.

This is not just about covering Hillary.

It goes far deeper. The reason this is being swept under is to cover for all the other corruption that would surface as a result. I would not be surprised if it gets so bad that they figure out a way to just throw Hillary under the bus and leave it at that.

This is only a result of Trump sucking all the media attention towards him during the primary.

If Trump wanted a fair election, he would stop saying click bait worthy stuff that's an easy sell in tabloids.

How about we take it outside?
Posters, protests, etc.
Anyone?

1) I believe most protests are ineffectual, especially when we're trying to get covered by the media that is protecting Clinton.
2) This is easily spun. As soon as some nigger attacks the group the headlines are "Trump rally turns violent."

I think there needs to be a mass amount of counter shilling on social media with this information. Make people feel like not only is she getting away with it, but she's laughing at how stupid they are because they don't know. People get enraged pretty quickly when they think people are pulling a fast one on them.

Trump is covering Hillary's ass you dumbfuck. He is saying these things so the media wouldn't cover it. He is a Clinton plant, just accept it.

Yeah, he's sacrificing hundreds of millions of dollars in opportunity costs alone just to throw the election for Hillary. Are you honestly this retarded?

Well, anons reading this thread - if lack of propagation bothers you, why didn't you yet contact your friends, linked the thing in the social media and the like?

I have on normy book. Normies tend to ignore political shit on there.

Bumping. I've never seen the media display such an overwhelming level of bias in my 27 years of life.

It is nothing because Hillary is going to pay him even more.

Its mostly the newfags and shitposters bumping them. Problem is, CTR has so many proxies they keep making slide threads nonstop.

Because Trump won't stay on message, look at the day he did recently. He unveils his economic plan and gets positive press, he said nothing controversial the entire day and what happened? The MSM spent the rest of the day taking a shit on Hiliary, but the next day he must have decided one day was too much and decided to start it up again and they wen't right back to attacking him and making him defend himself. If he had been doing that since the convention, staying on message and watching what he says, he'd be spanking Madame Scumbag right. He knows the MSM wants to fuck him over, so don;t give them ammo.

well that would be the a good goal, wouldn't it?
We need some high visibility sites for that like in front of the white house or on Massachusetts Avenue or in front of various embassies. We could do an embassy crawl. That's just in DC though.
They need to be places visible from high commerce areas that don't actually disrupt them, as we're better than BLM. Speaking of, we'll need a plan on where to go next when Soros tries to send them out to block our demonstrations, which should mainly be just reading out the emails. No chanting bullshit, we're not hippies.

Don't reply to shills, only engage in important threads.

But still doesn't change the idea of media is protecting Hillary and there're people who still supporting her.

It´s Trumps fault the media isn´t doing their job.

Canadians should be permabanned from this site.

Hmmm, I see. Should we come up with a plan here and start a thread after?

Also this

Sounds good.

Don't care. Just get this out there to normies. This is literally pay-for-play corruption and the media is ignoring it because "muh feels."

Okay, whats the plan?
We get a time and place and go there with truck-fulls of red pills?

>truck full of redpills

You know, if we had a coordinated dumping of this information all at once it would be really hard to ignore. The coordination of it may itself be newsworthy.

Okay so what we needs is:
Where?
When?
What info?
How?

For where I like the ideas of
but anything specific?

We need at least 30 people in the same place, preferably DC, so let's start with how to find them. That's step 1.
Step two is find locations people will see and hear us, and news can report on it. That's step two.
Step 3 is get everybody there, and plan it out. Map out multiple sites so when Soros calls in his goons we have somewhere else to go after faking a retreat or the cops show up. NO VIOLENCE, RECORD EVERYTHING.
Step 4 is make signs and send home any particularly ugly or unkempt people so the media can't portray us as badly. Prep to go.
Step 5 is hit the location, set up, and have a guy with a bullhorn reading out key points and the emails that back them up. This should be the leader, someone charismatic.
Everyone else holds up their signs and hands out flyers, or tries to get petitions signed for Hillary to be formally indicted or something. We'll plan all this before we leave for the site.
That's a basic workup, I don't know how to do step 1 though

What is this? I heard some heads on Fox use these words like fifteen times in one sentence. Since I haven't heard about it anywhere else not even PBS or NPR or Russia Today or Pravda I feel it safe to just ignore it.

The attack should be two pronged in my opinion.

1) Focus on the pay-to-play corruption. This is blatant corruption and in direct violation of many ethics rules. Make sure to stress the feelings angle of it. "How would YOU feel if a member of the opposite party did this?"

2) Include the fact that the media is actively covering for her.

This video is perfect proof: youtube.com/watch?v=LPd_t6dxteg

I like it, now we just need specifically where and when. Should we make a thread figuring that out now or should we come up with ideas first so it does not get out of hand?

I don't know if I'll be able to grow old in this dystopian country

I can tell you how to keep it from getting out of hand, what we need right now is key points and the email quotes to back them up, plus how to find people.
A thread would be good
We should figure out whether to ask for a shoutout from Trump too. For now I think it's best that not happen

Noice digits, and good question. Maybe we can get /cfg/ to help with the social media campaign.

The reporting is still happening though, it just gets drowned out in "Trump says x", "Trump walks across road, what a dick" etc. People are slowly learning

The media is like junk mail and infomercials, I cant believe anyone under the age of 50 would pay for it.

Yeah, so before we get into "rally" specifics we need:
> Points with evidence
> Catchy Name/Slogan (?)
> Outside of Sup Forums contact(?)

What do you think?

jesus christ you ctr faggots are still using that serbian proxy???

holy hell thats next level autism. change your god damn proxy so you can at least pretend you dont work for hillary

good summary
I haven't been through the emails, let's do that first in the cfg
Exposing Soros will also be good

So, new thread to get more help or go to cfg?

Yes. That is literally the reason. And it's all Trump's fault.

If he had any skill as a politician, he would have the news cycles talking 24/7 about this Hillary shit.

But instead he has no ability to control the things he says, so the news cycles will be dominated by discussion of the dumb shit Trump says.

He has no one to blame but himself.

Hit up CFG for now
Let's see what they think

Link to this thread and my/your posts for a basic outline on the plan when you get in there
If we get this big enough we could even have a march to DC who knows

Already posted there in the meme division.

For now let's get a name/slogan/whatever to rally behind. We may be just an offshoot of /cfg/ in the end, or we may be our own thing. Whichever way it swings doesn't matter. Let's try to get this out there.

Here, did I miss anything?

>First message from a sentient AI

Looks good. You should mention there are two different approaches, and we may use both simultaneously. An in person protest and and online information campaign.

The 2008 crisis cover up was about as intense. Nothing ever came out of it. The real criminals still run the show. The sacrificial goats were Fannie and Freddie and some stupid policies. The outright crimes went under the radar.

looks like from CFG they want more people digging though the emails, so we need to fine tune the points.

Thanks, updated.
I hope something comes of this.

Eh, the thing is I think there is more than enough ammunition to sink Hillary, but not enough guns firing. There is an email with the exact words "pay-to-play" and "let me forward Hillary the information about everyone who paid enough to be appointed."

We could easily work the "you can only be on Hillary's cabinet if you're wealthy and well connected, does she really speak for you" angle. We really need to work both the emotional and factual side of it.

It's not like they can state the obvious: Hillary will have them all killed for stepping out of line.

You are trying to do a law enforcement job. Nobody would take this seriously, unfortunately. I can tell you right away the sheeple reaction. If she is such a criminal, how come she is not charged with anything. It's a catch-22 situation. You need figures of authority revolt. Otherwise we are doomed. There is a long list of criminal shit that went on and nothing came out of it, because of the corruption. Just because you know something looks like a fraud is not enough to convince the normies. You need some official verdict. That's how normies operate. You are better off spamming MSN with this than taking it to the normies.

I disagree. People know corruption when they see it. People also don't like to feel like somebody is doing something wrong and getting away with it. That's why we need to push the whole "she's rubbing it in your face" aspect. Hubris angers people the most, especially when it's about someone getting away with corruption.

It is dying, I think we need our own thread.
Want to make it or should I?

Go for it. I don't think /cfg/ wants to do anything other than circle jerk.

Also crosslink here please.

I've seen where this route goes. Look at #fanniegate. US government expropriated two major corporations Putin style. They are still trying to convince the normies. The normies will talk media talking points back at them. It's not working.

Every other $hillary scandal is the same shit. No action from the law enforcement, nobody takes this seriously.

It all goes to the conspiracy theory bin.

You are better off hacking into NBC and planting this as their story than fighting the corruption on the internet. You need a willing mainstream media to cover this, or you need to trick the media into covering this. Otherwise, the normies will eat whatever the BS is fed to them. The fact that she is still running should tell you everything you need to know. She will blame everything on Russia, and that would be the end of it.

Then lie down and die. I'll do whatever I can to get the information out there. If people still vote for Hillary after that then at least I'll know that I did something and that people are not worth saving.

And look at the peoples' response to the Vietnam and Iraq wars despite government propaganda in favour of them

And regardless, if you think this is pointless then either provide your own idea or don't waste your time

Good passion, op

>And look at the peoples' response to the Vietnam and Iraq wars despite government propaganda in favour of them
Re-electing the politicians responsible?

Vietnam had the media commie bootlickers against it

What picture should I use at OP?

You are counting on the sheeple being rational. That's a mistake. I kinda lost hope when I talked to smart people justifying why it's ok to vote for a criminal because Trump is unhinged. You need to show she is unhinged. I don't know how to show that, but that's what triggers them contemplating voting for her. Somehow being an outright criminal no longer disqualifies her. Maybe that helps.

Something that will grab attention. There a lot of CTR and other shill threads to compete with.

And what was the response? The response to Vietnam was hired guns in the army, so the army is not by and for the people, and with Iraq, we have Isis, and the bitch who helped the creation of a terrorist organization runs for prez on experience. What kind of a response is that? They are trying to start a war with Russia now. I don't see the positive resolution of any of those wars.

My idea is that if you want a shot, trick the media into printing whatever you find. Hack the website or use whatever, but if it comes from MSN, it's real and everything else is a conspiracy theory.

I don't care if you've given up. Just don't bring that into threads where people are trying to do something. I may all be for nothing, but at least we're trying.

Here it is, Did I miss anything?