SUPER BUSY

SUPER BUSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qFeKOrU7W0k?t=96
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/53azgc/thanks_for_watching_this_is_erick_hayden_if_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
youtu.be/YLvhtYNUjOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qpn7C6r-WEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAKE IT EASY

Spencer can act

Yeah, he was fucking great

Was Spencer a hired actor or did he have some affiliation with Sam?
I want more edgy mid-life crisis businessman kino.

This show was way more miss than hit, but this was one of the clearest hits. I'd have like to watch a second season and I'm leftist as fuck.

He's Nick and Charls' friend from high school, actually. Owns a construction company, no formal acting experience.

Why didn't this get a season 2?

judd apatow, Tim Heidecker, Brett gelman
2 jews and a cuck who don't know how to be funny

>I'm leftist as fuck.
No wonder you thought it was miss then dummy

I just wish they had a better idea of when to go serious and when not to. I thought some of their sketches were hilarious and others were pretty somber and thoughtful as well, I just didn't think they belonged to be I'm the same episodes. I would've liked it if they focused solely on the comedy (maybe then they'd be good enough at it that the sketches that missed wouldn't feel so forced and awkward) and gotten a show a year or two down the line where they could exclusively make serious stuff.

I liked it but I didn't find most of the pieces particularly funny. I liked the show anyway for its commitment with its own ideology. They were bold and experimental, and I respect that.

>owns a construction company
maybe hes not acting.

It was shit

I think they just needed more time and opportunities to find their own voice and tone. With a little more refinement this could have been the next Jam.

best part of the skit and show is the music/white noise

it really gives off that oppressive vibe of a society about to explode

This was my favorite sketch of theirs

You are shit

Wait...that's not Richard "Spergy" Spencer?

#Resist

Mad, Alt-Reich Droompf Troopers?

youtu.be/qFeKOrU7W0k?t=96

Something incredibly satisfying about watching him dump coffee all over himself, it is really well shot.

why are you calling him Spencer

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/53azgc/thanks_for_watching_this_is_erick_hayden_if_you/

This sketch was the closest thing the show came to real creative talent, and it sill wasn't particularly funny

nah, his names erick, no relation to le ebin punch a nazi guy.

I think its just a meme because he kinda looks like richard spencer

ah lol I forgot about that guy

>I WANT
>TO LIVE WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS
>THE BURNING IT WON'T STOP

resist what?
the urge to suck strong white aryan cock?

i don't think so FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

>tfw this was me until I realized I was usually the only person in the office and just forwarded our phones to my personal cell

It's hell being stuck in an office 40 hours a week.

What do you call this hairstyle?

it was both objectively, by ratings, and subjectively, the best thing that adult swim has done in the last two years. to be honest it's really the only good thing they've ever done. since MDE is the only comedy in the last decade.

>and it wasn't particularly funny

It pretty hilarious once he gets to the office.

Nick and Charles actually have talent. Sam couldn't do anything but awkwardly spout Sup Forums memes.

*the soft moon begins playing*

So are we gonna take this out of your check...or whattaya wanna do?

Sam's main flaw is he can't keep a straight face. He always has that smirk that people get when they know they're being filmed.

>yhe closest thing the show came to real creative talent
>not charls doing a dime
plebcuck

I think inability to write any jokes is a bigger flaw

I think his improvised selfie videos are funnier than stuff he actually writes most of the time. That one about how sugar makes him a bit kooky tickles my funny Bone for some reason.

literally the best short MDE produced. I wish we they made at least 4 episodes of this. also Eric Hayden is the best actor in MDE followed by Nick

it fucking pissed me off during the American Idol segment when Sam just couldn't stop laughing. ruined the sketch

this album is actually pretty good, world peace introduced me to this and John Maus

>tfw you will never meet like minded people to make absurd post post ironic comedy with
>tfw you will always be alone

>MDE thread
>bitter election losers still filing in

Libcucks lmao. 8 years, but you got the right wing comedy cancelled!! Big win. *goes to YouTube and watches MDE*

What was right wing about this show? I never got that. I think one guy wore a polo shirt tucked into some khakis, maybe that's it.

it just isn't fucking funny. that's the only thing offensive to me.

So transparent. 8 years.

There are not many bitter people complaining in this thread tho, apart from you.

>no U

Lol

But it's true. Most of us are just chatting about the show. It's quite a chill thread.

Travis Bickle did nothing wrong. We should all start assasinating politicians (hypothetically).

i really hope someone doesn't shot merkel in her fat fucking face. that would be terrible, don't do that. you will be forever remembered in history but it isn't worth it. i am telling whoever is reading this, do NOT assassinate merkel

Yes, no one in this thread has any resentment at all. I really thought it was going to be her turn.

I hear a lot of talk about how most if not all skits have some kind of social or political commentary. The wine party one made me lose my sides but what's the 2deep4u message or whatever?

It's just the same things over and over.

Sam's character is a numale faggot who can't stand up for his wife.

"Fuck it"

Buddy I'm a teacher, and that's a respectable thing.

It's mostly alt right type of commentary. Anti neoliberalism, tacitly implied biological determinism, anti modernity (or postmodernity), and pro white messages. Adult Swim could've cashes in big time with appealing to the chans

What a faggot ass nigger

Take notes Sup Forumsniggers. THIS is good false flagging.

This person deserves a bullet in the back of the head.

ovlov is also really good
the featured music was spot on, and added a lot to the show

Jesus Christ , i didn't think europoors have intellectualized crack down on free speech
>You uncivilized Americans with your free speech
>It's not free speech if it disagrees with people or is controversial lol
Holy shit

I forgot the part when he mentions that she proposed to him. I guess that could be what they're getting at. Still makes me lose my shit when he smacks her with the bottle.

>, i didn't think europoors have intellectualized crack down on free speech
*To this degree

Is the whole series up on torrent sites yet? It seems like yesterday but it's been a year.
Any chance of seeing the uncensored versions, or was that just marketing bogus?

Felt exactly the same way. I never really found the show funny at all. Not a single sketch except for the wine one. But i didnt really think of it like that. More as an innovative arthouse type show. I liked it a lot for that aspect. It was something different.

The point of the wine scene is supposed to be criticism on post modernist culture which is inherently atomized and based on being anti-conflict. It's of Sam's opinions that political correctness and the current culture we have is afraid of confrontation in itself , which I tend to agree with but that is only in certain urban circles

In the rural areas it's a lot different.

Shame we dont get more footage of the ending music video

It's all on fucking YouTube. There's only like 45 minutes of content anyway. I don't think you'll get it uncensored unless they ever put out a physical release which I doubt they will. Bleeps usually work well in comedy anyway.

the cancelled adult swim show

This was the most kino sketch right?

Thank you great great great great great great grandfathers for leaving these faggots

Not all the skits have social commentary, some do, but a lot of them are just kind of absurdist.

MDE has always had an outsider, if not straight-up reject, perspective. WP rejects the status quo and criticizes the """utopia""" liberals have been shaping through media, social and otherwise. There was a shit ton of social commentary in the show, and a lot of it goes against what we're "supposed to think" and the "values" that we've been "taught". Some of it was going against little no-no's like Sam using blackface and going balls-to-the-wall by sticking nickels in his nose; some of it was more ambitious like the wall sketch, Charls' stint in prison, and the very final sketch with the kids.
I don't think it's right-wing, but idiots need labels so they can stir drama and false-flag without too much effort.

the directors reel from ruse has a few bits of unused footage from world peace in it, including a few more shots of the try music video.
i really want to see all the footage they recorded for the chastity belt video personally.
youtu.be/YLvhtYNUjOc

The Antique roadshow

I feel the same. Was the same with Smocaine 3 too. Sometimes they make me laugh my ass off, like with Moms, but mostly I'm just along with the ride. There's nothing like MDE out there, really.

Sam is a horrible actor.

Hayden was in the very early videos Charls was making on his on before MDE. Its like another time now, we'll never get the content of Dr. Manslave again I imagine. Has Charls and Sam fallen out?

>It isn't right wing
No they're definitely right wing as fuck, like former right wing libertarians turning alt right kind of right leaning. There is constant white nationalist imagery snuck into the show and sketches of MDE like the life rune

I don't know if you're familiar with Jam, but if you're not, well, enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpn7C6r-WEM

I'm not talking about bleeps, the fuck? There were hundreds of solid color blocks on the screens that separate the sketches, and other MDE videos always have funny paragraphs flashing for split seconds, so there was some controversy that [as] forced them to censor shit like they did with the show's logo.
There were rumors at some point of unedited versions that MDE would circulate after the show was done airing.

If I was Charls, I would be pretty pissed at Sam for ruining the opportunity of a lifetime just to sneak in a few dumb Sup Forums memes.

Top tier:
Charls
Nick

Mid Tier:
Erick
Derrick

Low tier:
Sam
Andrew

God tier:
Kurush Bakhtiari

comparing MDE to Jam is like comparing a child's finger painting to Van Gogh

i think it would've happened anyway. heidecker has adult swim's balls in his firm grip and doesn't like competition, especially considering the lukewarm reception he's been having for the last few years

Actually autistic tier:
Jan Rankowski

I know, that's why I recomend it. If people like MDE for it being experimental and weird, then they would love a better, darker, more experimental, better acomplished similar thing, right?

ruse is god tier okay
hes the wizzzzard behind the curtain okay dont talk shit about my boy ruse

Yea Jam sucks

>There is constant white nationalist imagery snuck into the show and sketches of MDE like the life rune

Will you just fucking kill yourself Joe. Why are you so obsessed? Get over it.

>Andrew Ruse

He's very talented, it's a shame his career has been set back. I've watched his Travis documentary about 4 times

It's just imagery faggot.

That's nice of you to say, friendo.