Has Magneto ever killed someone who ate cereal that contained iron?

Has Magneto ever killed someone who ate cereal that contained iron?

Also, Stupid question thread

Based

Would that really be very painful? I feel like it's so little you'd barely notice it leaving your body until you start asphyxiating or something

Biological iron is held in a non-ferromagnetic state. So realistically no.
But I'm pretty sure no one who writes for marvel knows or even does lunch with people who know real science. So just because it's scientifically impossible is by no means a guarantee it hasn't happened.

Magneto always one of the best characters in the Marvel universe.

Science-ignorant writers have indeed used the "iron in your blood" Magneto trick...
BUT science-fact: given a strong enough magnetic field, literally anything can become magnetized.

>Biological iron is held in a non-ferromagnetic state
Can you explane that please?

What did mystique inject into the hillbilly prison guard in X-2 again?

(not them)
I heard it like this: the iron in your blood is just too damned small to have a magnetic field of it's own.

Kind of hard unless you've taken inorganic chemistry, but to simplify - whether an atom or molecule is magnetic depends on the distribution of its electrons. The iron in your blood has a different distribution than iron we build stuff with.

Sperm.

... and then some powdered metal suspended in a liquid solution.
He was probably going to die of heavy-metal poisoning if Mags hadn't offed him first.

Does anyone have that old pic showing Magneto using his powers to lift a bunch Nazi gold bullion? And Professor X is like "magnetism doesn't work that way?!" and Magneto just laughs it off like "mugga ain't gotta explain shit."

OK I get the general idea. thanks.

Could a Skrull turn into Mystique disguised as Venom disguised as a Skrull?

"Magnetic Force" I ain't gotta explain shit

Yes, no, no.

now you're not wrong, the iron in blood is basically non-magnetic but old mags has a PHD in physics, primarily in the field of, you guessed it, electromagnetism.

Add into that he's probablt the most powerful magnetokinetic the world has ever seen and he can do all kinds of bullshit like make magnetic forcefields based on atomic principle and shit.

need the sauce friend

>get baked and eat ten boxes of Cheerios
>go to work at the local government prison
>get killed by Magneto in his super elaborate escape plan

I think it's because the iron in your blood is part of the hemoglobin molecule. So it isn't pure iron, but a chemical compound containing iron atoms. Those aren't necessarily ferromagnetic, due to the electron cloud structure of the iron changing due to the surrounding atoms.

For example, I believe FeO (iron II oxide) is not ferromagnetic, even if Fe2O3 (iron III oxide) is.