EU army. Yes or no?

EU army. Yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/mandorle-e-spumante-de-giorgi-comando-sulla-nave-1245453.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will proudly serve in the French army

Yes. Go to war with Russia. The duel is going to be fun. It's too peaceful now.

With France recently switching to the HK416, I think that's a step towards it.

>let's give Germany control of a large armed force
>what could possibly go wrong?

yes

I'm OK with that.

No. shoo.

>Yes goy centralisation is good
>Good goy put all of your power in the hands of a few chose- er I mean skilled politicians

this

Yes to remove all Russians and American influence from the continent.

just join the french foreign legion
it's full of germans that couldn't enter the tiny german army

It's an excuse to get rid of America to build up a commie-loving army.

ships that can't sail
helicopters that can't fly
military exercises without live ammo
a complete joke of an army

oh great it's another bully Germans and create the bogeyman effect

Guys, it's no longer 1945, we don't want to control you. We want to be a part of the EU army and the EU superstate WITH you.

no.

Fuck off Hans, the EU is just a tool to expand your export market, you would use the army in the same way to keep people in your union by force and bully countries into entering trade deals, just like you now use your banks

take off the tinfoil hat and show me any kind of proof that what you are saying is true. You really should stop being brainwashed by brits. They are insignificant and exist in their current form only to slow down eu integration and our future prosperity.

I don't want to be part of the EU or EU army, I want to destroy Eur*peans

not really
make eu - ukraine process more harder
eu countries start to block us to prevent sending eu army here

Gate of Europe from Russian aggression Kek

>we don't want to control you

Hans. EU is basically Mitteleuropa plan.

>our future prosperity
Yes, your future prosperity
>we totally didn't use our financial institutions to exacerbate the debt crises resulting in the creation of a pro-EU pro-Germany technical government in 2011 in Italy!
Fuck off with your tricks

Yes, so we can have a regular army again in the guise of an european army.

Reminder that the EU was FORCED upon germany.

But it was forced on us! If people had wanted us to leave others alone we should have gotten the same treatment as austria and permanent neutrality. Instead we were build up as anti sovjet/western roadblocks and chained to france. What else do you fucking want?

Seriously, with how our history and culture get treated you people seem to be only happy when germany is nonexistant as anygerman state is apparently to threatening to you.

>Reminder that this is also the reason austria and germany are seperate states and this clause that disalowed their unification was allready pushed in the post ww1 peace treaties.

Whatever helps you think it is not a system built to your advantage and completely in your control

based

How so? france and you could outvote us.

We both know this is bullshit. Putin won't shit in the plate from which he eats.

No. Fuck the EU and its centralization of power.

Bullshit, our army employs anybody who's even remotely competent or qualified

This for me is recipe for disaster.
Imagine there are problems and the EU army is forced to intervene.

Imagine the Dutch get a Spanish division who is forcing the law there. Or Portuguese a French on. Shit would get bad real fast.

yes, europe is our enemy, finally you get it. they hate and envy us and always will. germany-russia alliance is the way forward.

As long as it targets the following enemies:
>refugees
>the English
>the Americans
>the Turks
>the Arabs

ye

As long as we don't have to contribute anything and still get all the protection from it.

Was it approved in Washington?

+1

>an army with 50 different languages
>what could possibly go wrong

NO.

No, because whoever controls that army is the de-facto ruler of the EU, kind of like a shogunate.
Unless you suggest having it ruled by a committee, which means it would do absolutely fuck all at any given time.

nah

not the turks though

>targeting americans and anglos

only if you have a death wish

No. But an intergovernmental military alliance between European nations. A kind of NATO to say goodbye to NATO (which is basically Amerifat imperialism).

Haha fuck off.

Don't care, but someone pointed here.

yes, the Italian military is a joke
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/mandorle-e-spumante-de-giorgi-comando-sulla-nave-1245453.html

all of europe should be french, desu

My thoughts for another thread:

A united European army should be EU's top priority, right after dealing with migrants.

As it is now, we have 27 underfunded, tiny armies, incapable of defending their own countries, not to mention power-projection. At the same time, it costs us a ridiculous amount of money in the age where the role of conventional warfare is continually decreasing.
The solution?
A common military with a common budget.

EU's GDP without the UK is around 14-15 TRILLION USD. The only state-level threat we have is the Russian military with its budget of 70 billion USD a year. If each member contributed just 1% of it's GDP, we would have a budget TWICE as big as that of Russia's. That's enough to outgrow it and to compensate for any issues of a multinational army.
Keep in mind, that this year Lithuania will spend 2% of our GDP. We would save about 450 million euros with a united army, which could be used to renovate schools, fix roads and whatever the hell else.

Of course, who would say no to such a thing?

What if it was like nato? They have some detachments in permanent readyness.

Ah, yes, because decentralizing your defence worked so fucking well for us and Poland?

Yes, anyone European who opposes it is just an American soldier stationed in Europe

You are agree just because your army is shit.

and
>the Kikes

I understand you, neighbouring russia, are a fan of it. i like it mostly for integration and efficiency reasons...and that it would lead to other EU nations shouting until we adapted our military along a more efficent line.

41 hour week?Really?

>fighting along germans
>fighting along italians
welp

You must be doing something wrong then, it's been working fine for us for over 200 years.

Not like we'd lose much desu

That's what I mean, a kind of European NATO.

>efficiency reasons
There is no efficiency at these scales. It's why communism doesn't work and why monopolies can survive without governments.

It would still mean making whoever calls the shots a whole lot more powerful, turning the union into Germany and it's bitches.
If the EU was to unite under one government (as a sort of USE) than that would be another thing.

can't*

You don't need an army, good for you.
Didn't work so well for us.

yes if it's separate from america and against nato

>Implying you sissies can fight without BLACKs
lol

т. Aльтepнaтивa для ГДP

no

But you are a monkey.

my preferred variant, with strong state economy reminiscent of the north american states maybe.

It is more efficient to have a sizeable shared defense corp than have multiple reddundant structures and chains of command with different organisation.

Nato also consolidates its elements to be able to strike fast. A united europen army could be the same and should be.

Again a thing where national guard like organisational models for single states could be a good idea.

Thank you USA, if it happens I just hope we are able to make it better than you do and stave off full on merger.

If butthurt belt cunts are so afraid of Russian invading them, why don't they make their own common army instead of bringing the rest of Europe along for the ride?

You mean French-German controlled army

PS:Autonomy, not economy.

No. Bring back the Axis powers.

even if they made their own army, it would still be shit lmao

And formerly the UK, sad they pissed off. Also the dutchies are a fan of it as well, germany has two shared units, one with france and one with the dutch. Great guys.

ananı avradını sikeyim geri zekalı orospu evladı

FPBP.

The Anglos leave, so we are the only one left who know how to run an army. Give us all the money you waste on parade boys and corruptions, your men willing to fight and let us do.

Last time when someone bombed an european country since the collapse of the USSR it was the USA. Maybe we need something to protect us from them?

This is actually a really interesting perspective I hadn't heard before.

And, if you think about it, a large military would make jobs for European countries with an unemployment problem. There would be tons of new jobs.

>joint Italo-German army
>with the current state of the respective fighting forces
roflmao

>We know how, but we are not allowed to.

t. somewhat-involved user.

Yes pls, we need that ASAP with how the world is turning into.

Rather not, if a full integration happened they would probably cut a lot of double structures after everyone raised their military to 2%GDP.

But you could, right? Shout at people to not fuck up and treat them like dogshit if they do. There are laws about how soldiers have to be subjected to a reduction of basic rights for the army to function.

Organise them in work brigades and have people do tupid shit when not training.

>Hey Adolf!

>ywn shave portraits
>ywn stitch leaves back onto trees
>ywn measure the room in toothpicks
why even live

The last government that tried to fuck with the military in Spain was the second republic, we all know how they ended......

Oh come the fuck on, you would basically run the damn thing. It would give your country a ton of political leeway.

>It is more efficient
The world is not a piece of paper, hans. It doesn't get more efficient just because you can envision it being so. Perhaps with an benevolent AI overlord it would be, but this will without a shadow of a doubt be bogged down by endless bureaucracy and conflicting interests. Just look at the EU parliament. This is wishywashy thinking that never ever ever ever pans out the way the people behind these noble ideas had planned it.

>multiple reddundant structures
Actually, that is precisely what you would want. Well, to some degree anyway. Cut off one head and another take its place and so on.

>dude, just enslave people to reduce your unemployment statistics
Also, that sounds like a brilliant plan to have a golpe

What happens if EU foreign policy differs from a member state's foreign policy?
Like what if EU forces clash with a member state's military?

>Yes goy rely on the americans for your defense they are the one you can trust, oy vey buy more OTAN gear
>W-what, you want your country to be defended by europeans? B-but centralized armies are bad!

They would do whatever the majority of EU states would agree on.
If a disagreement gets that bad the member state can exercise it's right to exit the Union and a separation of their forces would follow.

It just had to be Sweden saying it.

this ,cooperation between european nation we dont need more

We are not going to say goodbye to one of the better valued institutions by the Spanish society, and one of the oldest armies in the world.

Why? Those countries haven't been in war for years now user.

This

Yes, and now