Hey Sup Forums I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring my tinder date to a movie

hey Sup Forums I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring my tinder date to a movie.

Planet Of Apes or Dunkirk?

Planet of the Apes probably.

Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.

>Taking a tinder date to the movies
Why? You're just supposed to go out on a quick date and then back home to fuck tinder sluts. You aren't supposed to actually invest even a semi significant amount of time in them.

>tinder
>date
>not just smashing

lol fucking virgin. Take her back to your place. Put on some kino and go to town on her

Neither you retarded
First dates with someone you just met should be held somewhere you could talk at
Are you 12?
If this was an established friendship and you wanted to start dating each other, movies would be fine

Dunkirk if you are going solo, Apes for the date. Thank us later.

>Talking with a tinder date
Kek

Apes might make her want to be BLACKED

Best to play it safe with Dunkirk

Dunkirk is trash, can't comment on apes.

Can't be worse than Dunkirk though. If you seriously want to bang her I wouldn't go to either of them.

>movies as a first date
bad idea

>Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.
A three year old could watch Dunkirk and understand that it's a piece of shit

>going alone

Monkino

Apes was decent. Definitely worth a pirate. Kinda slow though.

Went to see Dunkirk with my gf, but she was in the army and used to love Football when she was young, so she's one of those exceptions.

@ OP, both are war movies, but only one is high quality Kino Film Cinema desu. Bring her to Dunkirk.

Dunkirk. Harry Styles is in Dunkirk and women love him.

I wouldn't even begin to consider Dunkirk unless she's deaf. It has the most obnoxiously terrible soundtrack Zimmer has ever composed.

Don't see planet of the niggers, see Dunkino

Wrong

>but she was in the army and used to love Football when she was young, so she's one of those exceptions.

What does that have to do with liking boring, cliche ridden movies?

This. You don't first date at a fucking movie. Grab some drinks and run game

>A three year old could watch Dunkirk and understand that it's a piece of shit

lmao found the redditor

lol OP is an underaged faggot

Apes is really depressing

She's a fucking tinder skank, why the hell do you think OP wants to go out and "talk" with her? Tinder is literally just a hookup app, and if you are trying to legitimately date someone from there you are basically just begging to get your feelings hurt down the line. Going to the movies is retarded too for the same reasons.
These are correct

>Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.
I went to see it with my sister, mother and grandmother, and they all loved it. What is with you people and your weird assumptions about women like or don't like?

War for the Planet of the Apes is very slow and is all about the characters, Dunkirk is nonstop chaos from beginning to end and has very little character development. Both films are great but very dark and depressing. I wouldn't take a date to either of them.

FPBP

>You aren't supposed to actually invest even a semi significant amount of time in them.
I'd say this is pretty much true of all women save for maybe your daughter or something.

Meet up with her for coffee, tell her that there's nothing you particularly want to watch, so unless she had a movie in mind (give her an out so she doesn't think you're a rapist) you could just watch something on Netflix at your place. Natural lead-in for her to make a Netflix and chill joke. Be flirty and don't deny it.

Dunkirk is trash and War is good.

They're the opposite ends of the spectrum for dark war films. Dunkirk doesn't have any exposition or backstory, it's all about the dread and destruction of war. War for the Planet of the Apes has a little action at the beginning and a little action at the end but that's it, the rest of it focuses on the characters. If you want spectacle then go see Dunkirk, if you want interesting characters then go see War for the Planet of the Apes. Dunkirk is the definition of a theater experience, War for the Planet of the Apes is very good but if you won't be missing much if you watch it on a TV instead.

watch baby driver

>hey Sup Forums I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring my tinder date to a movie.

kek

Apes cuz its actually good

Take her to this faggot

OP if you want a date movie with a Tinder Slut go see Wonder Woman. Trust me