N
D
O
N

I fell sleep after 20 minutes

tits or gtfo

cried during the boats

Nein.

Are there any text cards at the end telling us who won the war?

Is this bait? Why would there be any?

>OI GUVNA AH CANT SEE COR BLOIMEY AH MUST BE GOIN BLIND
>IF ONLAY AH COULDA BEN IN DA LOCAL PAYPAH, YA MOIGHT SAY ITS ME DOIYIN WISH
>ending montage literally shows young Dolph Lundgren going to local paper, followed by close up of newspaper article reading "Local Boy Hero at Dunkirk"

People seriously enjoyed this hackneyed trash lmao.

Haven't seen the film yet but honestly the Miracle of Dunkirk is unironically my favorite piece of history out of WWII.

THAT WAS YOU?

FUCK YOUUU

Didn't cry but it hit me emotionally unlike most movies

no but I let out an audible "God damn it" when the pilot got whisked away by the Nazis at the end

>trips over his own two feet
>WHAT A HERO

no but I cry at the end of every day

Same

I liked the movie but most of the plane stuff made me nauseous

Welled up a few times mainly at the arrival of the little boats and Churchills speech being read at the end but the bit where the destroyer gets sunk by the torpedo and can hear the faint screams of the men trapped inside as it goes down got me

the boats arriving, that hit me pretty hard

Didn't cry but I got choked up
>We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

My eyes watered when the kid died

I didn't cry but I thought it was a cool way to end the movie. My mom was sad though.

It was pretty sad but

I couldn't help but imagine a nasty old british man with stained teeth crying and it just killed the mood for me

This.

If I'd watched it on my own, I would have. Only kept it together because I was with people - and even then, barely. Tears were leaking.