Any Asian guys living in Western countries, have you figured out how to get a gf?

Any Asian guys living in Western countries, have you figured out how to get a gf?

who needs a gf when we have your mum on speed dial?

>lower standards
>I mean rock bottom low
>go to anime cons
>get tons of whale pussy

that sounds disgusting

You think anyone here is not some KHHV NEET?

No Im married to another asian.

some people here aren't though

I for one am gainfully employed

Date black women.

Are you LARPERs?

No. They are unattractive to me, sorry.
No, I am KHV chinese.

So you want white girls? Lol, i wish you luck, you gonna need it.

>he asks on Sup Forums

Jaoa, he could try asian, hispanic, or black. White might even more difficult.

I've had Whites, Brazilians, Mexicans, blacks, and Asians all express interest in me. There was even some Venezuelan ans she was pale AF. My cousin is dating a Mexican currently. Most Asians date other asians though.

T. Vietnamese born in Murrika

Yes I see tons of Chinese chads walking around with white gfs

Yeah, married her.

>white

"White" according to Britain's definition of whiteness.

you'd probably be considered a "dark Europe" here, not white

>yes
>no

I'm white but my GF lives in Taiwan, and I visited her last year and pumped semen into her. She loved the BFC, trust me.

White guy getting an Asian gf is easy, and the opposite of what I'm asking about though.

yes. up until about 4-5 years back i only hung out with americans and didnt really have gfs but i started getting into my local korean community and have a gf of 2 years now and fucked many qts before. really not that hard im not great looking and a lanklet

I know, I only wanted to spite you.

oh just saw . i never had a white gf but i fucked a bunch in college. i never found one worth getting into a relationship with though during then because all i wanted was to get drunk

rude

The Mongols are alpha as fuck, see the jap-brazilians and the jap-Peruvians they accepted

I have never seen an East Asian male together with a non Asian female being together.
Asian males born in Central Europe are fucked.

It's the same everywhere in the West. Even in East Asia, the best women go to whites...
It is so hard for us...

well do turks count? If yes, idk german girls (not all) seems to like overly maskulin boys

Those are mongrels, retard fuck

>Any Asian guys living in Western countries, have you figured out how to get a gf?
no

first we must put an end to wmaf
wmaf is racist /r/hapas

are you me?

yes but from the future

Invest in bit coin before it explodes and destroys Rothschild banks in the hyper crash of 2031

>have you figured out how to get a gf?
lower your standards and get SEAmonkey gf

I don't want a SEAmonkey or black gf, sorry.

Indian here with a Chinese gf
ama

Sorry, I am looking for East Asian perspective.
Indians can pretend to be BLACK

Lol whatever cucky

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASED

hey op update me when you find out ;_;

Born in Vietnam but came here when I was 4. I live in the South and I’ve had a White girlfriend since I was 16 (18 now). She was like a 4 when I first dated her but solid 7 now after losing weight.

Moral of the story is look for girls with potential