8th most populous country on Earth

>8th most populous country on Earth
>Zero pop culture
>Zero economic power
>Zero international news
Fucking Eritrea is more relevant to world affairs than Bangladesh. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_-aHXHM0s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fucking Eritrea is more relevant to world affairs than Bangladesh. Why?

they are poor

Khan Academy.

What do you expect, it’s full of muslims

>Eritrea is more relevant to world affairs than Bangladesh. Why?

You dumb mutt, Eritrea is the land of KARA BOGA

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_-aHXHM0s

I hate Bangladesh too, wish I could get out of this shithile and go to america, my dream country. And trust me, I will.

just dont' tyurn into chuutieh guy in NYC who tried to suicide bomb himself

>chuutieh
found the indian, why are you behind proxy? fear of getting poo in loo comments?

Ma flag fren

KHANGZ academy

come home BLACK man

I want to immigrate to Bangladesh. I hate this country. No one views us as humans because of this poo in loo problem. :(

Nice flag

I knew it was an Indian who made this post, and what amazes me that they will always use american/western nations flag to attack their neighbors. Otherwise who th efuck would make a post about Bangladesh? It's so shit that nobody cares about it.

Faggot, he really is Bangladeshi (but raised in America).

YOu bengladeshis give us bengalis bad name

Don't let this idiot shoo you away from this board. You are welcome.

>YOu bengladeshis give us bengalis bad name
Since when Benglais/Indians had good name/reputation anyway?

>Zero international news
No news is good news, as they say.

This. Fuck Bengal

True, it sucks. :( I shouldn't have never discovered this website.

>Nice flag

No it's not. It looks like someone's bleeding asshole after he ate too much hot curry.

>us

also
>the circle in the flag of Bangladesh is not on the center and is instead ever so slightly to the left
this is going to bother me for the rest of my life.

B

Your flag reminds me of a hacksaw blade. INB4 poo, wagon wheel etc.

Didn't your country have a jet shot down for first time in ~30 year?

Absolute shithole. Thanks God I was born in Brazil! :)

Did your arab gf get fucked by the Bengali dick?

First time i ever saw that comparison. Most people compare it to a bar of chocolate.

too bad all the news from your cunt is censored to make the Jews look innocent

Like the kind used for cutting metal. Always reminded me of this since I was a kid.

Yes, and Syrians and Lebanese are having a blast gloating pretending we don't (allegedly) bomb their shit every other week.

Pilots are injured, but alive?

It is like how peopel claim LEbanon won war in 2007. THey had shit bombed out of them. And barely did anything to Israel

One is lightly injured, the other is badly injured, both are stable.
But maybe this discussion belongs elsewhere, maybe on the /isr/ thread.

Watch, in 20 years Bengali's living in America will be what K*kes are today

More likely in Canada. I can see from here our students going to study in Canada like in a bunch like rats

>isr
/isr/?

But do you have B-E-N-G-A-L T-I-G-E-R-S?

There was a Bengladeshi in my grad school program. HE was so fucking odd and weird it was beyond belife

What are your thoughts on Pakistan? I always imagine Bangladesh being what Pakistan would be without the notorious parts (nukes, territorial disputes, terrorism/anti-terrorism)

Don't forget: Being so poor you illegally immigrate to India.

I don't like Pakistan, literally because of their rape gangs in Sweden and UK brown people gets hated everywhere, and let's not talk about 9/11

pakistanis are fairer skinned and better looking, on average.

kek

To become poor again? Stop glorying India pajeet, we saw you in other threads defending/praising India

How come Russia is directly involved? News were almost like "Putin shooting down planes again".

or move to gulf state to become practically slvaes

Doesn't mean he's wrong.

t. Achmed

why tf the circle in the flag is offset tho
annoying af

Atleast I have the guts to acknowledge my country's problems and I know it is a shit country, but what about you? How long can your Indian ass hide behind that US flag and pretend that you're superior? Don't forget that in the end of the day you'll always be an Indian and every one will see you in that way

Lol.

There's an israel general up right now
Mostly the fact that Russia is siding with Syria by saying "Syria's sovereignty in the area must be respected" after bibi asked Putin to help prevent any further escalation, since he's the only one with any authority in the area.
Also, the AA missiles are Russian and there were Russian forces in the areas attacked by Israel, not that those were in harms way as far as we know.

if you pay attention to international news often, you'll find that they're notorius for having high-death tolls whenever some natural disaster / work-place disaster / energy disaster / building disaster happens, because of their high density

fuck u

I'll clarify, the AA missiles were produced by Russia, they were fired by the Syrians, it's not that Russia engaged Israel.

English Medium e porso? Kon class e poro?

what he do?

>Doesn't mean he's wrong.
I din't say that he is wrong, I know that bangladeshis goes to india illegally every day, so what? Doesn't make your country look like European country. Stop trying so hard

That's reasonable , brainwashed muslims in bangladesh (Like every muslim is brainwashed by the quran) thinks that since they're muslims their arab "Brothers" will help them. In reality they can understand later how Arabs treat them.

Ah, yes. I'm the one who's trying hard.

kek. I should print that on a t-shirt and sale here, might become very famous

HSC complete

do it. Amake akta pathao

get obsessed with women in our porgram, even ones that were married

population is very young
population is not very smart/skilled/competent
Bengali has a very rich literary culture.

i don't see no israel generalfair enough, but you know people from kashmir can sometimes pass for white

why you Indians are so obsessed with Bangladesh? If not then go fuck off and poo in other country's threads where nobody wants you

you are not kashmiri, are you? If not then they're probably whiter than you, mutt

t.

Universitiy bideshe korba?

Global capitalism
>inb4 that wasnt real capitalism

>le irrelevant
Classic abominaccion.

ctrl+f "/isr/" in the catalog you faggot

chacchilam, but undergraduate e khoroch ektu beshi, tai sure na. but try kortesi, nahole masters sure usa te try korbo. problem hoilo je canada te khoroch year e 13000$ er mto jeta amar abbu dite parbe na

Ew sounds like a fucking creep. Most Bengali's aren't really like that except for the religious fucks

vivia la Mexico

ami chota bela thike Canada te chilam ar amar citizenship ase to amar jonno ato khoroch kora lagtese na. England e jawar chinta korso?

There were bengladeshish in my uni class. Both were literal midgets and very brown. Don't know if all of you are like that lol

It's not there, so just give me the link

Capitalism and mutt's who don't bother to learn geography made Bangladesh less relevent

lol a majority of them are midgets, some of us are like 6"+ but those are the ones with Arab genetics.

my cousin lives in rotterdam, he is 6 foot, which is very tall among us midgets. I know dutch people are very tall but anyway, I'm not that small

England eo khorcoh onek, tai sure na, but try kortesi, Canada te Regina university ta te lokkho raktesi, jdi hoy

good luck, entrance paile bhalo hobbe,

are you suffering from damage in the brain? just ctrl+f israel or /isr/ or something in the catalog, it's right there.

I like Bangladesh but it's too full

maybe we should exchange

are your girls hot

nope, those who look hot are make up fed syyupid, like every south asian girls. don't fall for the memes about beautiful south asian girls. you'll be disappointed

Why doesn't Bangladesh implement a 1-child policy or something? Does it carry over India's retarded culture of male's side of the family receiving cash from marriage.

I meant

some are really fat, the skinny ones are good

They can't be worse than German girls that's for sure

these are really rich, red dyed hair looking girls who only likes to show off, no other talent. literally turns into whale after some years of marriage

Yeah giving a dowry for marriage is still a thing, its stupid tho and some people aren't doing it as much

you must be a fuckin' arab, dude

my first gf was bangla

you're a smart fellow, I think you could make it in the west m9

send pics and well see if shes ugly or not

can't because she's semi famous and mega rich now

Pussy