Chinese will conquer the space

China launches world’s first quantum communications satellite
>The Chinese have launched the first satellite that can achieve quantum communications between space and Earth. The launch of the Quantum Science Satellite – called Mozi – took place at 17:40 UTC on Monday using a Long March-2D (Chang Zheng-2D) launch vehicle from the 603 Launch Pad of the LC43 complex at the Jiuquan space center.
>The mission will also create a global-scale quantum communication network, establishing a real wide-area network for quantum communication using the satellite repeater and two arbitrary quantum ground stations and their auxiliary local-area fiber quantum networks.
nasaspaceflight.com/2016/08/long-march-2d-quantum-communications-satellite/

They also are creating genetically improved Humans.
I for one bow to our new Chinese overlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/china-wants-a-moon-base-and-space-ants-10342872
gizmoids.com/2016/06/quantum-communications-line-connecting-beijing-and-shanghai-by-china/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://anfiz.ru/books/item/f00/s00/z0000028/st020.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pu_LpmM2B8
youtube.com/watch?v=abfYGsUqoNU
techtimes.com/articles/150085/20160415/china-embraces-genetic-modification-and-human-cloning.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rPAlHaOAZRA
youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
guardianlv.com/2014/08/nasa-impossible-drive-the-chinese-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=moa-ies4bPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, are they utilizing quantum entanglement or what? Too lazy to read the article. Werent we only able to do that with photons? Someone wants to explain the procedure they use?

>Chinese students learn how to build quantum communication networks and genetically alter human DNA
>West's students learn how many genders there are and how evil and privileged white males are

If the Western kikes (((Bill Gates))) don't find a way to shoah them before their gene modification program takes off and they create billions of high-iq Aryans, you're probably right, and I fucking hate CHICOM shills.

china does exactly the same what cccp did in the past

human life does not count so they can do as many human experiment as they want with everything

They also will build a space station in the Moon, and an army of robotic ants to conquer the universe.

China Wants A Moon Base And Space Ants
>China could build an army of robotic ants to retrieve samples from asteroids as part of an ambitious plan for a new era of space exploration.
>The country's lunar exploration director Liu Jizhong said in a speech that ant-like devices would be more flexible than rovers.
news.sky.com/story/china-wants-a-moon-base-and-space-ants-10342872

>china does exactly the same what cccp did in the past
Never heard about USSR been leader in space communications (or any practical use of space in general) or doing any genemoding or selective breeding of human race (what was taboo because muh Hitler nazi).

>They also are creating genetically improved Humans.

So they're turning white?

You looked at the plastic surgical shit chinks, gooks, and nips focus on? They want to be white more than most white people.

If East Asians have the chance to make their children Nordic/Aryans, they'll take it without a second thought.

>FRANKFURT SCHOOL BTFO

>Never heard about USSR doing any genemoding or selective breeding of human race
never? are you sure? :)

And you are turning brown
>60%

Threadly reminder that China has already a network of quantum communication

Quantum Communications Line Connecting Beijing and Shanghai by China
>In several cities we find China has begun establishing quantum communications networks. They are now building a 1,000 km quantum communications line that will connect Beijing and Shanghai. On Tuesday the People’s Daily reported that China has used the principles of quantum physics to enable quantum communication to provide a new way of not only processing information but also includes encoding, storage, transmission and logic operations, also the precise manipulation of photons, atoms and other microscopic particles. In July, for the first time in this world we will see China launching its first experimental quantum communications satellite.
gizmoids.com/2016/06/quantum-communications-line-connecting-beijing-and-shanghai-by-china/

Meanwhile in the west, we welcome illiterate muslims and niggers and pamper to feminists and faggots.
Pic related chinese robotic waifu.

>can't even stop what they already have up there from falling out of orbit
>the same nation making bridges and building foundation out of styrofoam
Oh, but somehow this'll be different.

Yeah. They'll be running experiments on entaglement between their satellite and the ground station, as well as using entanglement as part of normal encrypted communications with the goal of making them more secure (like defeating a man in the middle attack or something).

Humans - no. Ideology prohibited to touch it with 10 feet pole. Also to test IQ of niggers. Any scientific work about IQ abilities of race would end you in GULAG in USSR (unless this works says that all races are exactly equal).

Tbf, our elite are welcoming incompatible third worlders because they want to cause instability and destroy the notion of independent democratic nations so they can create cultureless, oligarchic superstates like the EU and North American Union exactly because they want to be more like China

Is this a satire site? I'm doing my phd in physics and I'm wtf'ing at that article. Its like it's written for retards, putting as much "quantum" in it to make it sound more awesome.

There is literally nothing explained and you'll only understand anything if you know the topic in details already...

>setting an ultra-long-range quantum channel between ground and satellite
>implement a quantum key distribution
>The mission will also create a global-scale quantum communication network
>and two arbitrary quantum ground stations and their auxiliary local-area fiber quantum networks.

They even copy pasted the same sentence twice in that article. I'm laughing my ass off.

Is Russia run by Jews?

Kek, didn't notice the repeat

Far East will be the paradise the West meant to be, right before it was overwhelmed by faggotry and cuckoldry.

What if the experiments lead to communicating with distant ET civilizations?

You decide

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://anfiz.ru/books/item/f00/s00/z0000028/st020.shtml

China. a worthy successor.

more than worthy.

So long as Mankind surives into the stars. it will be worth it.

FLY YOU FOOLS

>pic related

>conmen fucking with the Chinese government
Lolno, they only take advantage of stupid westerners because they can get away with it

You honestly want this filth to travel the cosmos?
Sure, it's fun to fantasize about, but let's be honest. We have a chance to die a noble death, right here on the rock on which we were spawned.

>So long as Mankind surives into the stars. it will be worth it.

This tbqh. There will be a time, possibly very soo, when >white people will be able to be hand tailored before birth, and there's already billions of people willing to shoot for that bargain and once we gtfo of just one planet, humans will have a good chance of eventually making all of these problems irrelevant.

The only long-term thing that needs immediate attention is the preservation of white culture.

That said, yuge white birthrates in the coming decades would be goat. Get /fit/ lads.

there is that too.

but the idea of chinks beating the niggers and jews is also tempting

I would rather scorch the entire Earth with fire than accept a future dominated by the Chinese.

i would pay to see the chinese subjugate the mudslimes and niggers

Good point.

The only mudslimes and niggers that matter are the ones we've brought upon ourselves, the ones infesting our countries and mixing with Europeans.

You do realize the US has its own quantum communications network and has for like a decade right?

To be real though, the BLACK'd meme is literally just a meme. Whites having the lowest miscegenation rates out of every ethnicity except some Asian and Hasidic communities.

Mixing isn't the problem. Minorities being able to sustain high birthrates due to being supported by generous gibsmedats is.

Whites will keep having mostly white children, but if things don't change, we WILL be a minority in our own countries.

The questions then become, what happens when there's not enough working whites to support the shitskin gibsmedats? Will first world societies and economies reach a breaking point before then?

Personally, I think we'll have to deal with economic collapse and ethnic civil war long before whites are in danger of being shoah'd.

>2165
>earth makes contact with superior alien species
>they have 3064 actual physical genders and are very easy to upset
>Chinks get blasted away for missspelling their pronouns
>Jewish State of Europe and Asia blasted away when refering to them as goyim
>SJW unintentionally save gender sensitive U.S.A. from extinction

Germanics first again
Chink scum BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pu_LpmM2B8

youtube.com/watch?v=abfYGsUqoNU

The Year 2563
>Mankind is spread far and wide, but not fractured
>they say history repeats itself
>which is why the U.S. Colony on Mars fought a bloody revolution to earn its freedom
>much like when the Americans fought the British Empire
>and now 200 years later, something incredible has happened
>Martian Republic Fleet Ships flying alongside United States Space Command Cruisers and Battle Dreadnoughts
>but what caused these two enemies to become allies?
>a common enemy. That threatens all mankind
>an Independent outer rim colony attacked and invaded by hostile aliens
>a new Cold War flourished in space after the nations of Earth, centuries ago, spread out among the stars, the distrust and threats of interstellar war faded, but the weapons created did not
>Hadron Beam Cannons, Petaton Yield nuclear warheads, Energy shielding, Dark Matter fusion reactors, Mankind built great weapons for their war against themselves.
>But now those weapons were aimed, not at themselves. But at a deadly opponent
>and now. For the first time ever. Every Interstellar Power on Earth stands United
>United States Space Command, reporting
>Martian Republic Fleet, Reporting
>Royal Space Force of the United Kingdom, reporting
>Europa Legion, reporting
>Pan Asian Star Alliance, reporting
>Middle Eastern Najma Coalition, reporting
>Russian Cosmonaut Armed forces, reporting
>Libertaria Systems Alliance, reporting
>Titan station, Colonial Marines League, reporting
>N/S Korean Coalition, reporting
>Imperial Japanese Star Fleet, reporting
>Raum Luftwaffe of Interstellar 4th Reich reporting mein komeraden!!
>Canadian Province of Pluto, reporting
>milennias of bloodshed, centuries of war and chaos, the greatest atrocities in human history
>all of it. In exchange for this one beautiful moment of Unity.
>all the power of Mankind
>United not by creed, religion or nation, but by Species.
>how our enemies trembled

>it was worth it.

>China launches world's first quantum communications satellite
>in other news, tens of millions of Chinese starve because all the money that should have gone to their citizens goes to shooting a shoddily put together satellite into space

That doesn't sound right.

Yes, it's basically impossible to transmit any useful data via quantum entanglement. Information transfer is limited to the speed of light.

That is from a terrifying movie.

The think they're sleeping.

Alien greys are just chinese from the future, that's why they have slanted eyes.

>invaded by hostile aliens

They are refugees you spacist biggot. That rim colony was just a single case of cultural missunderstanding and motives are still unclear.

>t. Soros shill

I think it may have something to do with either using single atoms themselves, or electrons, as bits... maybe, qubit. Instead of molecular logic gate, 1 or 0, can use spin states or electron to hold information more than just 1 or 0... I think, maybe

I would rather destroy all life than let those squinty eyed chink tiny dicked fucks take over space which was conquered using WHITE mans technology. Lets hope Trump and Putin nuke those ambitious little cunts.

Good thing we are in mutually beneficial kind relationships with them.

Fuck this gay Earth. The West is fuck and deserves what it's getting.
Asians, it's up to you to retain the glory of humanity. Don't make the same mistakes we did.

>connecting two computers with a cable

Sweden I know you are full of niggers but its not that bad yet stop baiting.

>humanity

Stop this dumb meme.

>Fuck the West, Asians take everything!

The epitome of cuckoldry.

China Embraces Genetic Modification And Human Cloning
>A team of Chinese scientists has claimed to edit human embryonic genes to make them HIV-resistant, the second published experiment of its kind. Is China beginning to embrace genetic modification and human cloning?

>In 2015, another team of scientists in China reported successfully editing the human genome through the use of the CRISPR technology. This works by editing certain parts of the DNA to hopefully address numerous disease such as the Zika virus, blood diseases like thalassemia and autism.
techtimes.com/articles/150085/20160415/china-embraces-genetic-modification-and-human-cloning.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=rPAlHaOAZRA

Still don't know wtf quantum communication means.

youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8

there is still beauty in this world user

>Before quantum communications
Ching chang ching chong I hab big schlong

>After quantum communications
CHINGITYCHANGITYWOOPITYBAMMITYCHANGCHINGCHONGCHONGABIGDONGHWOOORRRRRAGH

>space thread on Sup Forums
let's hope it becomes as comfy as space threads on Sup Forums

>gene modify people to be immune to STDs.

A new era of fucking is upon us.

>immune to STDS

SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

China have the best space drive

NASA Impossible Drive: The Chinese Version
>It appears that NASA’s impossible space drive has a Chinese version, and while both versions use the same microwave technology to create movement, the difference is the container type used in each method. The American space agency used a Cannae Drive, designed by Guido Fetta, while the Chinese used an EmDrive, developed by British scientist Roger Sawyer. Both, however, operate under the same principle of using electricity to create microwaves that bounce around in an odd-shaped container. While NASA was rather secretive about its technology and divulged very little about how their Cannae Drive worked, the Chinese and Sawyer published lengthy papers explaining their process.
>In NASA’s impossible drive, the force created was minimal, while with the Chinese EmDrive version, the force created was much greater. The EmDrive created enough force needed to position satellites in space. What makes these tests so exciting is that they quite possibly offer a glimpse of what future space travel could look like. Both drives offer a cheaper and more effective means of providing thrust. When combining this with the drive’s ability to create its own electricity through the use of solar panels, a vision of deep space exploration becomes a real possibility.
>When it comes to space travel, the weight of propellant is a major contributor to overall operative costs. The amount of thrust produced by the Chinese test using Sawyer’s EmDrive is enough to keep the space station in position for years without the need for re-fueling.
guardianlv.com/2014/08/nasa-impossible-drive-the-chinese-version/

God will just create some new form of pestilence for degenerates.

>Come home white man.

I'll welcome our chinese overlords with gladness. Specially sense they're turning Christian.

>Christian

The thought of one day having a Chinese Pope absolutely fills me with horror and disgust. Even more than the inevitable nigger Pope. Christianity is OUR fucking religion.

NASA's EagleWorks have been testing their own EMdrive

>China will literally never be able to do this
>they're investing in thoroughly disproved "space shuttle" technology instead
Feels good knowing that the US will be #1 in space for at least the next century.

Its Gods religion. He can do whatever he wants with it.

>the space

how can North Korea compensate this

So hot. Im ok with chinks rymunning the world. They value our seed, and will kill off blacks

jelly merican

How is the technology "disproved" when it's still so necessary for NASA that they hire shuttles from private companies and Russia? The language you are using is the kind of language decline is always cloaked in, obviously no bureaucrat ever comes out and says something like "our people's will is exhausted" or "we can't do it anymore," but the simple fact is that it is decline.

God doesn't exist. Religion is just an expression of a people's soul which helps build civilization.

>Canadians don't have God in their lives
This explains a lot.

>hire shuttles from private companies and Russia?
The soyuz is not a "shuttle"

Shuttles cost nearly $500 million to launch

Jelly of what?

religion of peace

Does anyone on Sup Forums besides me play eve?

Like Americans have God in their lives?

because you landed on the moon but the dog eaters will conquer space

More than half our nation believes the world is 6000 years old. You tell me.

If Americans really believed in God they wouldn't support homosexual "marriage" and tranny degeneracy.

>Communists
>Going to space

That was an executive order. It wasn't put up to a vote.

Chinese shit is so poorly made though, their steel is pathetic and their infrastructure is ghetto rigged shit. Just look at how scared people are going escalators in China.

I used to. When it first came out. I guess I should of kept playing.

what movie is that? is it Prometheus?

Chances are it'll break down in a few weeks, just like their escalators.

SpaceX will have launched more people into space than China by the end of 2018

>I for one bow to our new Chinese overlords.
You would just get genocided with the rest of us, you know...

Good thing China won't survive the incoming nuclear shitstorm that will one day be refferred to as WW3.

>humanity
>a meme

If intelligent life on earth is going to survive, thrive, and expand its horizons into the solar system and local star systems, niggers and jews are not going to get us there.

Say what you will about northeast Asians, but right now they're the only advanced civilizations on this planet that are not 100% cucked by the kikes.

I don't want the West to fail. But if the East presses forward on all fronts, it might at least have the effect of shaming us into carrying the mantle of civilization and genuine "progress" once again.

Friends, I can't stress this enough. The West is lost. It's time to move to East Asia and integrate as best you can. It's time to learn Mandarin/Korean/Japanese. It's time to get in on the ground floor.

The next 5 decades are going to be a MASSIVE wakeup call to the west. When the Chinese start getting into genetic modification, unfettered by western morals and enjoy a higher quality of life you'll realize how fuckin stupid you were to not see the writing on the wall.

>But if the East presses forward on all fronts, it might at least have the effect of shaming us into carrying the mantle of civilization and genuine "progress" once again

It's not going to happen, look at any Northeast Asian civilization. Despite being highly advanced they stagnate for hundreds of years until foreigners cuck them into advancing. Look at what you burgers did to Japan or the Mongols to China.

When white civilization slows, the rest of the world will stagnate.

I wake up each day and try to figure out how we can make America hard core pro science again. There was a brief period post Sputnik. What went wrong? Both the left and the right deny science that doesn't fit their political agendas.

Event Horizon (1997), it's actually pretty good fellow leaf.

>If intelligent life on earth is going to survive, thrive, and expand its horizons into the solar system and local star systems,

What do you even believe is the purpose of doing this? What is "the mantle of civilization" and why does it matter? What metaphysical beliefs do you hold that prevent you from being a degenerate materialist?

It is good movie

thank you leaf! why is it terrifying?

>why is it terrifying?
Watch it.

Take some shrooms or lsd while you do that.

Americans only need to pay NASA 1 penny in taxes and we'll be colonizing Mars.

youtube.com/watch?v=moa-ies4bPw

I stopped years ago. After a while it stops being a game and turns into a job.

vivisection.

Please don't use EVE online for your space catalyzer