Have you paid for your TV license yet?

>tfw police smashed my door down, confiscated my TV and gave me a £1000 fine because they caught me without a TV license

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0QO5Nb1uuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i need to pay even if i don't watch television

What?

isn't the Victorian soldier kind of accurate? even if he was Indian that would also work

No

holy shit, this is real

indian soldiers wouldn't wear pith helmets

It's all real. We don't call them the Bolshevik Broadcasting Company for nothing.

>the state of Oceania
lmao@u winston

I mean a random soldier OK, but Achilles himself?

What were they thinking?

blacks are 15% of the population in america, and i guess they are even lesser in europe. why are they everywhere now?

White guilt, please go to the US and set them straight.

the nigger privilege really bothers me.

they need to be introduced to the new face of the uk.

>tfw blacks are like 3-4% here yet every advert has a black guy with a white wife

diversity gives us feel good points
the companies making ads teach that having too many whites comes off as racist and thus won't sell as well. strange to think not even 100 years ago blacks were seen as zoo attractions

fucking crazy man, then (((they))) don't want us to be racist.
i wasn't racist until they started to push niggers everywhere,

but i feel they are over-represented now.

The BBC is full of new-left fanatics. It's clearly evident in all their programming, and it doesn't stop at replacing white historical figures with black people. Think of basically every SJW trope and the BBC panders to it, not only in their dramas but also with their news readers and everything else. It's not a matter of them "thinking" anything, it's all ideologically motivated.

>flag
>(((they)))
get some self awareness manolo

they are the 21th centurys blonde blue eyed women

my ethnicity is not being pushed down your throat.

How can you watch a movie where all characters look the same?

Proof of literally white genocide.

>my ethnicity is not being pushed down your throat
by your logic wh*te genocide in latam is not only morally justified but necessary.

Joke on you, in my country you have to pay it even if you don't have a tv.

in most of latam ethnicity isn't an issue.

in this country nobody really cares about your skin colour as long as you are not 100% or 100% amerindian.

No, I try to avoid jew tv.

>when wh*Tes are shoved down people's throats ethnicity is suddenly not an issue
hmmm? why are wh*tes such hyprocrites?

the sjw/liberals demand more blacks on TV/movies so that blacks have good role models and hopefully can reduce the disproportionate amount of crimes committed by blacks.

pretty good desu
we just need to solve the inner city problem

they are not, there isn't a racial agenda here.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0QO5Nb1uuQ

good point, this really makes me think.

That Robin Hood series was so terrible. They somehow managed to shoehorn a plot criticising the Iraq War and the historical Crusades into it, amongst other silly things. Not that I'm opposed but there's a time and place.

>place all in positions of high politics, ruthless military leaders, alpha in general
>this will reduce crime by giving them role models

You don't, just boycott that shit

How can the cast be diverse when 95% of them are black?

So according to the BBC colonialism wasn't racist because it was black Britons in africa, right?