Characters who were almost certainly cucked by their wives

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
dictionary.com/browse/cuckold
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuckold
rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Belinda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying he was
The Japanese are xenophobic as fuck and it's not like he's rich either.
She probably married him because he has a giant dick.

Dying is not cucking you fucking retarded meming fuckwit shitbasket mongoloid biscuit.

How did chuckie's mom die? Aids?

She died sealing an ancient demon inside of Chuckie's body shortly after he was born.
Didn't you watch Rugrats at all?

He was cucked by God, you fucking retard piece of rotting shit

Why is that angle of him so unflattering and creepy?

I did, in fact I got a fetish for females soiling themselves from Angelica wetting the bed, and chuckie pooping on the floor. Thx nick!

He looks like Stu did in his nightmare.

I guess you didn't, because that was a massive plot point in season 4.

She already had a half breed daughter. She was spoiled to all honorable Japanese men, it was either murder suicide or a gaijin.

Cucking has to be agreed between the man and wife, you dipshit rat fuck beanbag faggot dicked rock chomping thunder cunt memer.

Chris Peppler did just fine even though he was half white.
He's got a cushy newscasting job in Japan too, he even acts on the side.

>cuckoldry is consenting

Stupidest post I've ever read.

It is, you dumb faggot.
Otherwise it's just cheating.

It literally is you goddamn illiterate fuck. Cuckoldry involves the man agreeing to let his wife have partners while he remains faithful to only her.

But please, keep misusing the term you meming retard child.

Is this a joke? Or do people actually not know that the term existed long before the fetish?

But them both agreed, that's why he kill her. Do you even watch the cartoon?

Cuckoldry is the agreement between a couple where the woman gets to fuck other men. It doesn't mean anything else.

Stay wrong. Enjoy being wrong. You're fucking wrong.

This is a cartoon board

>Cuckoldry is the agreement

no you simpleton, it doesnt need agreement

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
>a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery
>a man whose wife is unfaithful

dictionary.com/browse/cuckold
>the husband of an unfaithful wife.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuckold
>A man married to an unfaithful wife, especially when he is unaware or unaccepting of the fact.

lol

He wasn't, he was just a dork. Pic related on the other hand I'm 100% sure got fucked by Betty with a strapon and enjoyed watching her fuck black men.

You're a fucking moron

>black men
0/10

Yes it does you meming retarded dipshit. Stop being a goddamn retard.

That's just cheating. Cuckoldry requires the man to agree to his wife sleeping around you fucking dipshit memester.

I dunno, how many black men do YOU know who are into pegging?

And you're a fucking illiterate shit who doesn't know how terms actually work.

Well you got some mileage out of that bait
7/10

>y-y-y-y-y-y-you're just baiting

Nice argument, kiddo. Enjoy being wrong and misusing a term like the retard you are.

see

I got my wording all fucked up but you know what I mean.

I'm

It's wrong. The wife and husband agree on it and the wife sleeps around. Stop being wrong. Even then, you dumb negroids don't use it right when a girl gets swept off her feet by one guy when another had interest in her. You are wrong and fucking retarded children.

>the dictionary is wrong

Can we all just agree to stop replying to I know it's hard to watch people on the internet be wrong, but he's either trolling or a stonewall (and not the cool kind that kills Yankees).

You dumb fuckers still use it wrong. You can't be cucked because the girl your wife died. You can't be cucked because your crush was picked up by another guy. You can't be a cuckold just because your significant other talks to other people. You dumb shitlords don't know anything.

You must be the most retard shit that I've see in this board

>the most retard

Nice grammar you idiotic dipshit. Shouldn't be surprised with a literal child such as yourself.

I'm pretty sure Betty was actually a lesbian and banged women when he wasn't around.

I imagine Charlie Brown would grow up to be cucked in some way. he'd finally be ready to settle down with Peppermint Patty only to be cucked by Marcie, or Franklin, or Joe Cool.

Peanuts isn't set in the DC universe.

That's Joe Chill autismo, read a non capeshit comic.

>autismo

Only autistic one is you being this fucking triggered over a harmless mistake.

We can go back to talk about cartoons guys?

>he has a giant dick
How do you think his first wife died?

pingas

She couldn't handle his canonically 30" cock.

rugrats.wikia.com/wiki/Belinda

>someone put this much effort into a side character who appears in exactly one episode

goddamn read a book

YOU'RE A FUCKING DONKEY