How would I be treated on a beach in your country? Would I have any hope with women in your country?

How would I be treated on a beach in your country? Would I have any hope with women in your country?

You'd be bullied like the sissy fem soyboy you are and then bred by goblins to steal your wh*te DNA

It's passable if you have a decent+ face.
If you do than you also have the foreign accent shtick going for you.

If you bothered doing a lot of cardio you'd be ripped.

:( Are the BLACKs truly so savage?

I'm fatter than you.

Not BLACKS, but MUTTS

good post

Just another foreigner in the beach

If I was born with good GENETICS I'd be CHAD. If I was born with rich parents id be warren buffet. Whats ur point norman

>How would I be treated on a beach in your country?
With my dick inside your butthole like the Roman beast I am.

Well, one more soyboy, nobody cares. Women would look at toned bois and I'd feel embarrassed.
Just stop eating shit and go to the gym, you fatty mommy ball.

>just be yourself lol just go to the gym bro

working out is not a matter of how you're born, literally anyone can lose weight

That won't fix my frame or my gynecomastia.

>How would I be treated on a beach in your country?

To raspberries

tubby

What is so hard about going to gym? It is not just about beauty, but about health. You're much more prone to get diabetes and a lot of other medical conditions/diseases if you don't lose this awful belly.

And you probably don't eat vegetables, fruits and so on. You have to look after yourself, annon.

No worries, no beaches here.
We would still, however, be disgusted by your flabby leaf body.

I've tried... it did not work I am a virgin, no friends, poor etc.

If it didn't work out, you made some mistake. Why not try again? When you see the results, you'll be encouraged to continue.

>virgin
It can be changed later.

>no friends
This too.

>poor
Well, I know how cheap is a gym in Canada, so this is not an excuse. Here where I live gyms are kinda pricey, but it's still necessary.

Because I have little muscle and a lot of fat so it's worst of both worlds. The worst part is I go to the gym sometimes but still look like this. If I bulk ill get fatter if I cut ill be weaker and more shitty looking, cant win.

In Greece most guys are worse than that. Though greek women are unattainable, you must pay at least 1000 euros in order to even consider you a potential candidate. Except if u are chad.

>no body hair
are you an asian or amerindian?

Skinny-fat is disgusitng af. You should be ashamed.

FUCK you norman I never chose this life

You'd be fine. Not too fat to garner disgust, and depending on your face and body language you'd range anywhere from not much to look at to attractive.

Bump. Need some advice.

Very pale but apart from slightly large nipples nothing really wrong. Put on a few lbs of muscle and you're in the top quartile.

if you are -25 you will be bullied, +25 and you will be ok as you are no longer a threat as you are too old

That's about as average as it gets. If you have a personality to carry it you'd probably have a pretty good shot.

It's winter I cant tan and nothing I can do about these nipples

Bump. Please advice

Straighten your snail trail up, the snail was drunk.

What do you mean?

As long as you have money, you're good with the ladies. You'll probably burn on the beach tho.