Fox News Is Actively Promoting New Republican Candidate Evan McMulllen Tonight

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Trump is gonna fucking explode over this. They ar eallowing him to rip apart Trump's speech today as he's an "expert" on security issues.

Backstabbing right out in full view now.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/08/hillary-clinton-absolutely-kicking-donald-trumps-ass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is this the GOP's final gambit to kill off Trump?

> Pro TPP

wew lad

He's melting down already on Supreme Court question LOL. Done

it's too late trump already got picked they can't replace him

LITERALLY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not too worried about this guy.
Its mostly Utah in worried about.
would mormons vote for an exmormon over trump?

This is CIA counter subversion to Russian Trump

swaglord BTFO

>GOP

It has nothing to do with party affiliation. Trump is an all-out assault on the establishment and the establishment is fighting back. Both parties, media, corporations, etc. Nobody wants the gravy train to come to an end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is really the end of the GOP

He doesn't even care about Hillary. His soul purpose is to fuck Trump over

Trump wins in a landslide.

I wonder how much data he has stored in that cranium there.

This fucking mook is a nonissue. Literally everything is a nonissue until the first debate. If Trump starts dropping the earth shaker on Hill during the debates its fucking over family.

just another cuck that's going to be destroyed in the landslide

is he a big guy?

Just from what I saw on Fox just now, the guy does seem pretty reasonable.

I only saw for a bit though. What are his views on the wall, immigration etc?

He isn't going to win the election you idiot. It's trump or Hillary.

If you lean trump and then vote third party, you help Clinton.

If you lean Clinton and then vote third party, you help Trump.

It's that simple.

Pro securing the borders – didn't write off a wall. Literally said terrorists won't come through the refugee stream. Won't deport illegals.

At this point he's pandering.

Oh sure, I'm not supporting him at all. Maybe in a future election but I'm Trump all the way because fuck Hillary.

>not criminalizing 3rd parties

Clinton is saving a lot of time and money because of how ahead she is in the polls. What is she doing with the extra time and money? Getting ready for the debates. Something Hillary having 30+ yrs in politics will come easy to.

Meanwhile what is Trump doing? Hes on Twitter 24/7.

Please learn from Sarah Palins mistake.
She was too busy worrying about polls to actually learn about policies.

They couldnt find a better person ? I mean you can smell the Zionist kike puppet from around the globe
>Ex Goldman Sachs
>Ex CIA
top kek

Not really backstabbing since Fox was never on his side in the first place. Trump is a conservative nationalist while Fox is for neoconservatives.

hahahaha who the fuck is this con man ??? i like i'm an Amerilard and even i've never seen nor heard of this jackass before now, and i watch fox news programming on occasion

Back to autistic faggots

i wasn't memeing

kys bitch

>olympian robbed at gunpoint
wew

shut your bbc pit

>getting ready for debates

She better be. She's scared of press conferences, answers only screens questions, and has awful credibility issues even among her supporters. Trying to put bias aside, I suspect she'll get absolutely smoked in debates. Seems to me that Trump is just assuring that the media never stops talking about him.

This. Super sage.

wait, their new candidate is a literal skin head?

is this the response? Trump is so scary because he's an upstanding white nationalist that they are promoting a skinhead to fuck up the white nationalist movement on the entire country scale?

it's not even backstabbing Trump, it's backstabbing the entire country

BUT

just so you people realize

what does this show us?

it shows us that Trump isn't "trying to lose" nor is he losing. They have to put forth a new guy to try to take away his votes.

REMEMBER

this is the exact same as Ronald Reagan

The republican party tried to get Reagan out as well. Then when he stomped them out and won, suddenly they were all "for reagan this whole time"

hahahahahahaha

The delusions are real

>not even part of the polls due to how little of impact he has

Wew, has the guy even picked a VP or is that too much for him to handle in that giant head of his?

A FUCKING EGG

Its not that shes scared, its that shes remaining lowkey. Thats her strategy, let Trump do the talking and have all eyes on him.

Its working. He needs the debates to work for him so bad.

>leaf
Nice rebuttal

There is no GOP. There are Jews and Notjews. Both parties are owned by the same banks, the same masters. Even Fox is nothing more than controlled opposition to keep any goy from straying too far, and has been for decades.

For good reason!

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/08/hillary-clinton-absolutely-kicking-donald-trumps-ass

November 8th will be my rebuttal

what if you just vote for whatever candidate and don't give a fuck about his party? it obviously doesn't matter because my state has reliably voted the exact same way for decades, not too engaging in a civic sense.

>MotherJones

t. Sharia no fun patrol

Yawn

Literally who is this guy and how could he possibly win, this is primary tier strategies.

Hillary doesn't even want to stand during the debates, give me a break. She can't prepare for a debate with Trump. Nothing is off the table with him

They aren't helping him, just showing that they aren't nearly as biased as the other stations.

He has been on a few Fox shows, numerous times. But they always talk over him or cut him off due to "time constraints".

>if FOX News doesn't suppress news that means they're not doing their jobs

Mass graves for Trump supporters when?

The RNC is rapidly reaching the point where they are going to "dump Trump". They aren't trying to replace him, they are trying to do damage control on their brand name. The Presidency is nearing a lost cause, they are now concerned about the senate and house so they don't get swept there. That's why they are doing this shit.

>Egg Mcmuffin is worth mentioning by Trump
Dont think so, chap.

>Backstabbing right out in full view now.
Eggman is gone so Kelly will take over after Hannity and Bill are kicked out for "enabling" sexual harassment in Fox News.

bamp

fox is as full of shit as cnn and the other scumbag leftist media.

If I were to pull off your flag, would you die?

I fear putting ex CIA out there is a soft signal to Trump that he is in danger.
I doubt he will step foot into Utah now.
Btw, Trump's rallies are beating Hillary's by 10 to 1. His social media updates are the same.
I would live to see an honest (non sponsored) poll out of PA or VA.