Tim Pool pulling out of Milwaukee because whites are targeted

youtube.com/watch?v=SJMOWEAAth0

Here is his video detailing why. Are they gentlemen of color really attempting to being the final happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/14/milwaukee-riot-beating-every-white-person/
youtube.com/watch?v=hWpwB7O8Zug
youtube.com/watch?v=IH_6irhq9y0
infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes,

Also top treading item on facebook.

Damn I didn't realize

this guy was filming the riot? i assumed he was black. what a brave lad

Pussy

tim pool if you're reading this , you stayed by the police cars like a little baby bitch faggot and were rambling like you had wet your pants i hate u

who the fuck is this faggot and most importantly, why should i care?

AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE

WEAPONIZED NOISE

AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE

WEAPONIZED NOISE

AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE

WEAPONIZED NOISE

I wonder if they're even going to "protest" tonight

They were talking about wearing all black and loading up on "artillery" from Home Depot on stream last night, so I'd assume so

He was hugging the back of the police like that entire time.

Very "brave" indeed.

Watched this kid's feed for 8 hrs the night the cops moved in on OWS in Zuccotti park. Amazing. He let me experience that.
Journalism needs more like him.

You going to step in a pack of feral niggers screaming kill whitey?

Oh fuck, I didn't realize it was a white kid who got shot in the neck last night.

Tim is so close to swallowing the red pill.

Hello, Tyrone.

Just watched the news. Mandatory curfew tonight. If they riot, lots of them are going back to jail.

Today is the start of the acent Egyptian festival of Festival of Hapy and Amun

During this festival the Egyptians made offerings to Hapy and Amun to secure a good flood. Without proper flooding of the Nile the land would not be able to grow crops for the year.

Ref: Dynasty 19 rock inscriptions at Gebel el-Silsila.

Where's the video from last nighy

hang on, arent blacks incapable of racism?

He says in the video "I know people on the different sides of the political spectrum have different definitions for this."

This.

I didn't see any livestreams last night. NTA just showed roof koreans for a few hours.

Why do the news channels keep referring to blatant rioters as protestors?
Are they really stupid enough to think they can push the protest agenda when mentioning them throw rocks and open fire?

>I'm half Korean they shouldn't be attacking me!!

Reminder don't forget to deal with the halfsies. They'll derail society and have no loyalty.

Home Sweet Home

What? do you mean Twitter?

what a pussy !! just change your tactics, stay right by the largest force of cops the whole time

btw, i'm calling him a pussy because i hate him, i would not be there either, if i were black, red or yellow for that matter

>I didn't see any livestreams last night

THen you are blind

We saw dead/knocked out person laying in the middle of a side walk

HE JUST KNOCKED OUT HE GOOD

>I'm half Korean they shouldn't be attacking me!!

lmfao, this should be a meme

> They'll derail society and have no loyalty.

White liberals currently derail society and have no loyalty. They're the biggest threat because they have political power.

SPBP

Facebook has had 'trends' (read controlled story time by Kikeberg) for a year or so

You missed a lot, remember they're 3 hours behind the east cost.

nta was following some reel niggaz was pretty funny

LET THAT NIGGA SLEEP

i had to go to sleep because i have to pay the taxes that supports these riots, what other acts of violence did you see ?!?!?!?!

Didn't wanna make a new thread but looks like they might be starting another chimpout soon.
looking at facebook live map,

let that nigga sleep is that what they said ? do you have a link ?

Can we just start the race war already? I'm fucking ready for it. Let's solve the nigger problem once and for all.

>IF RT CALLS ME ONE MO MUHFUGGIN TIME
>RT calls
HE DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

I just find it hilarious that there are journalists literally risking their lives in foreign countries to get their scoop, but this guy thinks that it's more dangerous for him in Milwaukee than a Middle Eastern country or Rio.

Just wow. I mean, it's nice to finally see someone admit that niggers destroy everything they touch, like Muslims and South Americans.

Underated post

If they kill him, he wins

oh wow

BETTA WATCH YO'SELF BETSY!!!!!!

MILWAUKEE STEP UP YOUR GAME.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE

I never saw tims cast. I watched the black guy on ustream who did night one.

Any videos you can share?

They're actively attacking white people now.

It's not a question of if...

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/14/milwaukee-riot-beating-every-white-person/

To be fair, he probably has PTSD from rounds nearly hitting him in Ferguson

To be fair again, no mainstream reporter can get anywhere nearby

At least he was on the ground

"""protestor"""

Literally who

Cool regardless

Betsy breaks under fire.. Shame though I enjoyed his streams for Nigs at Night.

Yeah , he probably would have dieg if he charged away filming the reel niggaz desu

I really want to download some of those periscopes we watched last night. I dont feel like there's enough discussion about yesterday simply because a lot of the action didnt go down till like 12:45 est

nice to see Tim finally coming around

imagine that

Yeah. I went to sleep. It was tense af right after the sister spoke when the vigil at the park was going on.

>not knowing who Tim "popsicle scheme stream" Pool is

Will they chimp again tonight?

will there be more riots tonight?

YES KEK WILLS IT
IT WILL HUGE

Just saw this on FB trends as well. damn

Well it is that bad and it is not tv. I guess the happening will not be televised is right.

where is the info on the white guy shot in neck?

is he like unichorn riot in body armor?
also, where are those cucks? why aren't they getting shot in the neck by peaceful BLM in Kilwaukee?

Wat. Milwaukee is 1 hour ahead of Eastern time.

And not a single media outlet is describing his race, only his age

Why don't some nonwhite law abiding citizens go in a group to counter protest? Open carry, of course.

>behind

Wisconson is in central time zone, one hour behind eastern timezone

yes, behind, you're right

There were some reporters who actual went in there. They did get chased off later but still.

ghetto neighborhood watch also complained about walmart being protected when they were going to loot it.

I saw that shit they got out and we're like "ahhhh shieet he good just knocked out"

I doubt anything will come of it. The nasty girls are known for their nuanced approach to handling protesters. Even Dindus know not to fuck with the military.

Kind of. Here is the high point of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWpwB7O8Zug

He was biased towards the Mike Brown side during his Ferguson riots coverage. Now he's afraid of getting enriched kek.

Why does Tim look like he's Puerto Rican?

Well in the middle east journalist are somewhat protected because every side wants the media on their side telling their story.

I don't see why rightcucks criticize these riots.
Haven't you guys rambled on about how there will be a civil war if anyone tries >"muh treading" on you?
These people are doing the same thing. I don't know shit about the story itself, but they are forcibly FIGHTING for their cause, which is admirable. You rightcucks talk the talk but you only DREAM about doing what these rioters are doing to bring about their message.

youtube.com/watch?v=IH_6irhq9y0

>infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

RACE WAR STARTED. MOBS ATTACKING WHITES!

There's been a mandatory curfew in place 11pm.
They are only making it an hour earlier 10pm.
Curfew is for 18 & under only .
18+ enjoy your chimpout tonight.
I know I will.

>InfoWars
>taking the bait this hard

This.
Once the Guard gets called in, playtime is over. If the blacks try a full scale riot it will end badly.

Are you fucking stupid? They aren't treading on us, I live in Alaska.

They do this shit here I'll shoot some for your whiny ass.

No, we believe in using the system before violence. Violence is reserved for when everything is so fucked that the system can't even fix it (voting, law suits, etc)

Oh yeah these brave freedom fighters are really risking it all by burning down gas stations, auto part stores, and "beauty supply" shops.

So brave! You know for a group of people who talk shit about whitey and the police, I have yet to see them siege a single police station.. Hmm, I wonder why? Could it be because they'd get promptly BTFO?

Pavement apes are pussies.

lol that guy isn't even white and blacks would still target him
this is why they would lose a racewar. they're too quick to alienate other non-whites.

Found the shill.

The video is the video. It's on Breitbart, Fox, 12 million views on Facebook, etc...

Fair enough, but to play devils advocate, these groups have taken their cause to the courts, but cops always get away with the crime, even if the proof is undeniable. the justice system is flawed.

are you stupid? I'm referring to the 2nd amendment, which is what the "muh tread on me" thing stems from.

Are nigs starting to kill?

but >infowars
proven time and time again, even by rightcucks, that it's a controlled opposition organization. AJ sucks israels dick

So pretty much how it is right now?

What was his periscopes URL?????

All this fucking retard's chimp apologetics throughout the video really gets the eyes rolling.
>these people are mad for a reason
>this is obviously not a reflection of the community of Milwaukee
>I understand the anger
Fuck this nigger lover, dude gets a straight up redpill fucking suppository right up his loose anus and he still can't admit these Milwaukee niggers all have a serious god damn problem and they are completely out of line in every way.

where can i watch all this action?

Milwaukee is segregated as fuck, blacks all live mostly in a concentrated area on the North side of the city in a place where most people don't leave their neighborhoods too much. Basically whites in these areas already stuck out like a sore thumb, cops would assume you're up to no good or horrifically lost. These fuckers could probably burn da hood down if they're shooting at firefighters, no whites will be harmed. South side used to me mainly working class whites but now its more and more Hispanic.

Last night had several mobs actively attacking individual whites they ran across. At least one white was shot. This is far more violent already than Ferguson was.