Wtf i hate japan now

wtf i hate japan now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan has black people?

>In the Japanese writing

"Just kidding, you niggers look so pathetic from over here."

those people represent 0.0001 of Japan's populatio.

Nani?!

If this is in Japan they've all been abandoned by their families and most likely will be found and shamed in public

They have no idea of the horrors of multiculturalism, they're 50 years behind on that.

This
Japan doesn't like white people, let alone niggers

The only blacks Japanese people tolerate or like, are musicians, actors, athletes ect. In fact, as a Jamaican girl dating a Japanese boy, I often visit Japan. They tend to like Jamaicans more than African Americans, though I'm unsure why.

I have no idea if they're doing this because of mainstream culture, or if they really believe this movement is something worse getting involved in. Either way, it's retarded.

baka desu senpai

worth** not worse.

Yeah, Americans

>as a Jamaican girl
post dreads or GTFO

>"YES! Good goyim, make japan black again"

Caribbean blacks are chill af. Africans are disgusting savages.

Thats why.

japanese see everything in the world as a meme and they seek to take it and make it a parody onto itself

>In fact, as a Jamaican girl dating a Japanese boy, I often visit Japan
If you two have a kid post a pic of it here to show us the true horrors of racemixing.

Japanese text: top: Peace to the (illegible due to glare)

Bottom: Hiroshima Memorial Day Nagasaki Memorial Day

So basically black Americans are protesting that they aren't getting enough attention on the days that Japanese memorialize the nuclear obliteration of two of their cities and the incineration of 300,000 of their countrymen by Americans

we are going to need a bigger cave

so desu ne...

I went to Japan last year. There are actually way too many africans and turks, even a few indians and nepalese.

It was horrible. It was like being back in Melbourne.

No kids. He wants kids, but I don't. I'm not even sure how long we're going to last user. I'm trying to finish up uni. He's rushing things a bit too much...going so far as to propose to me and offer to move me to Japan.

It probably won't last. So don't hold your breath.

Weren't the bombs enough? This is just going too far.

Do you notice that its all japs carrying the sign?

You went to the Roppongi district I'm guessing? It's essentially the containment zone the Japs have set up for foreigners. Don't worry, the rest of Japan is now where near like that last time I went a year ago.

Also, if you're at metro area's it's very likely they're just tourists like yourself.

Also, video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc

It's a fucking English teacher rally with a token black.

>one black guy

I'm from Trinidad, and I've found that generally Africans are cool (except the tribal, ooga booga ones). It's the American blacks that put the rest of us to shame.

Anyone who know if Greece have reflexive verbs?

The Somalian ones are terrible though.

Yeah, they will try to sell you stupid OBEY shit

I walked around and ended up in a Nigerian market in Tokyo filled with Nigerians selling stuff.

I really don't know how the fuck I ended up there and were I was.

make japan black again like the samurai were

deal with it, we're in a globalizing world you inbreds

ancient greek does, in the form of medium verbs
probably lost them by now though

Brack Rives Mattel!

What's a "reflexive" verb?

That's probably the whole population of Japans niggers.

They probably think it's some kind of western joke

You seen those crazy slant eyes dressing up as nazis and shit?

Literally in tokyo right now, its crawling with turks, negros and headscarves. I dont mind the chinese and SE asians but they are here too. No I dont go to roppongi

After google sesrch:
If I say: "I wash myself" with only one word which is a verb, is that a reflexive verb?
If yes, yes, we have plenty of those still.
(Am too drunk for more, gonna sleep now)

Yes I would say it is. What is the greek translation for "I wash myself"?
Thanks in advance. I'm traveling to greek next week and I'm interested in learning as much as possible.