I know we were just trying to kill each other a few days ago...

>I know we were just trying to kill each other a few days ago, but I'm going to need you to fingerfuck my daughter until she forgets her own name. Can you do this for me, Peter?

Why was he considered a villain, again?

He was a based father.

If you don't plant your seed in my daughter tonight and begin bringing my quadroon grandchildren into this world, so help me I will handcuff you and your aunt may together and drop you both from 12,000 feet into the Hudson tonight.

I need this Peter, I seriously fucking need this. My daughter has too much of the bad blood to take over me, but if you can just this once do me a solid, after all the shit you've put me through, and bring me some 3/4's white family members to succeed me in my businesses, I'll let you live.

He was doing it for the money, he wasn't a moustache twirling evil villain, and he was grateful that peter saved his daughters life.

Why wouldn't he want him to smash her back doors in and call it even?

Raimi would never have let this happen

probably this desu

>Vaporizes one of his own men without flinching
>"I thought that was the anti gravity gun"
>Audience dies from laughter

Really liked this guy, you can tell he's been fucked over a lot in his life but he doesn't expect anyone to care about it

The working class should rise up and overthrow the Avenger-industrial complex tbqh

No one cares if Discount Tom Hardy dies.

>Guy who is supposed to be Shocker is killed and replaced by black actor #350
What did they mean by this?

This, they even redeem his character a bit in the after credits scene when he could have outed and doomed Peter.

That the Shocker is an easily replaceable, B-tier villain who doesn't matter. It's even more hilarious considering Spider-Man already has an electricity-based villain who is way more notable. Electro.

The Shocker has literally been cucked of his own superpower.

He would have made things too confusing when the Venom movie comes out and Real Tom Hardy is there.

>the shocker's powers are electric
Sup Forums everyone

Tell that to my childhood

I really wish they went with Raimi's screenplay for this movie, had a lot more emotional impact imo

They are in the movie.

No they are just generic space alien "energy" powered.

Nigga you dumb.

>main villain is a racemixer
>bully is a vulgar Guatemalan
>best "friend" is a fat opportunist Filipino
>3 heroes are white
How the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

The black guy is actually the original comic book Shocker. The white is animated series shocker.

>He doesn't know

>"Peter, if i had a dollar for every mongrel baby I've forced my daughter to abort, I wouldn't need to steal any of this shit."

jesus christ raimi

ok jack bauer

I actually sympathized with the character.

>just trying to make a living
>government comes in and basically takes over all the work his business used to do
>adapts to the market conditions and finds out he can sell weapons and make a living the way Tony Stark did
>somehow Vulture is a bad guy because for it, but it's still okay for Tony Stark to do it.

One of the better Marvel villains.