Comedy Central Cancels The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore

Hope you're happy racists. As soon as a person of color gets anywhere you fucking whites people are there to take it away.

I can't wait til trump loses and then you bitches can see what it feels like.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b1dac8e4b069e7e505e798

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
variety.com/2016/tv/news/larry-wilmore-nightly-show-canceled-comedy-central-1201837298/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Larry Wilmore is a bigger racist than most people on this board.

Larry so funny hahahahaha !!!!!!

Payback for mocking Obama.

>keep making black shows be all about being black
>be shocked when they are canceled

shut up pussy

I'm happy for this. Leave political comedy to Jews and whites. Blacks can go back to Africa.

Good. This show fucking blows dick. Its just race-baiting propaganda.

Yeah, cuz Oprahs really oppressed

This man is a huge racist and his jokes suck. The show wasn't cancelled by racists it was cancelled bc no one intelligent would watch that garbage

>tries to fill colbert void
>show is nothing but "white people cray" "MMMHMMM" and "SHEEEEIIIITTT"
>be surprised when viewership tanks
honestly surprised it lasted this long

He wasn't funny. Black people / white people / brown people didn't watch him. Comedy central canned his show because the web presence had no views, he called the president a nigger, and he wasn't funny.

He's a victim of his own failures, not racism.

>Has a panel of annoying negresses to blame everything on the audience
>Expects people to watch this

It fucking sucked. I'm glad.

Shows what I know, I didn't even know it was a thing.

I don't see how you could like him even if you agreed with all his retarded political positions. Possibly the most humorless show in the history of a network that once trotted out Mind of Mencia.

what

The show was shit, it's not even Larry's fault really, it was the writers.

His show fucking sucked
Sorry white males dont like his show
They should of tried getting niggers to watch that bullshit.

>Give man a TV show because of his race, which only represents 12% of the population.

>Get mad when it gets cancelled

This is JUSTICE for the Science Guy

Niggers don't pay for cable.

Make cable show for niggers.

What went wrong?

Next up on the chopping block: Colbert, Trevor Noah

Unlikely: Samantha Bee, John Oliver

>it's not even Larry's fault really, it was the writers.

Fuck the simple nigger....POS

that light skinned spic fag and that negress ham planet are infuriating. interruption after pointless interruption like typical niggers. at least Bill Nye kept his cool.

>what's 40%?
>it's less than half

S A V A G E

I'm honestly surprised but extremely happy. Bet he'll play the race card unironically.

>Hire a unfunny black man, just because he's black, as comedian.

>BOOO HOOO WHAT WENT WRONG?

You're liberal logic, thats what.

I hope CC goes bankrupt.

He doesn't believe that blacks can be racist

he beat you to the punch desu

variety.com/2016/tv/news/larry-wilmore-nightly-show-canceled-comedy-central-1201837298/

>“I’m really grateful to Comedy Central, Jon Stewart, and our fans to have had this opportunity,” Wilmore said in a statement. “But I’m also saddened and surprised we won’t be covering this crazy election or ‘The Unblackening’ as we’ve coined it. And keeping it 100, I guess I hadn’t counted on ‘The Unblackening’ happening to my time slot as well.”

fuck this nigger

surprised he lasted this long, desu. Gave him a fair trial run when it first started even though i knew it would be terrible, and guess what, it was terrible.

I remember Liebowitz and Colbert and all the rest of their comedy central TV monkeys lauding Wilmore as some kind of comedic god who is finally given the show he deserved decades ago and would have had if not for whitey. Good riddance.

>never heard of this guy or even jnew he had a show
>see he is black
>whataretheoddshefocusesheavilyonrace.jpg
>tfw

Get ready for all the Cuck Tears.

>Niggers don't pay for cable.

was thinking the exact same thing, kek

He worded that like such a fag.

he had this chick on all the time, which infuriated me even more.

We already know what it feels like nigger - we pay for your welfare.

>have evening comedy show with political commentary
>prime demographic is pretentious middle/upper class white people with college education
>get new host
>have anti-intellectual panelists shit on Bill Nye

They had a working model which should top the ratings during an election year such as this, but they fucked it up. Whoever up high at CC decided to put this guy on fucked up bad.

This upsets me. Bill can't even comprehend how these people would be so dismissive of this.

Glad to see this racist piece of shit lose his job.

Daily Reminder
Spread Colin Flaherty
When I posted his shit before he was gaining 40 subs a day
Then 60
Then 80
Now it's like 200-500+ especially with Milwaukee burning.

Redpill them all. Because he calls out blacks, and shows how biased the media is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qCCX8IHIs

lol i love it when people get special privileges because they are a minority and still manage to royally fuck it up

Stewart and Colbert leaving was the end of Comedy Centrals political commentary relevance. Good riddance. It's all about le 2016 man now.

He lives in the gates community of acadamia, it's impossible for them to accept the bell curve exists in a space where their ideas are never challenged.

Good, get shit on.

>Gets to be MC for White House's Correspondents Dinner
>Four months later his show gets cancelled

too many cucks in the kitchen.

One down, several more to go.

Is that not... privilege?

this has to be added to that image of all the people who got fucked in the end after dissing trump

>He added, “But I’m also saddened and surprised we won’t be covering this crazy election, or ‘The Unblackening,’ as we’ve coined it. And keeping it 100, I guess I hadn’t counted on ‘The Unblackening’ happening to my time slot as well.”

Backfired, bitch.

The free market fixed it.

i bet 80% of the white people who will lament losing the show never watched it in the first place

We don't have to watch your cuck trash if we don't want to. Fuck off.

his panel segment was awful.

Exactly. Hahahaha

they do the same thing when some mom and pop's store or restaurant shuts down in their town. they never fucking went there and never did business with them but are the first to whine about it shutting down. it's just a front to say LOOK AT ME I CARE MORE THAN YOU DO

Samantha Bee's ratings are even worse than Larrys ratings were. Shes on TBS though so im sure bad CC ratings would equal decent TBS ratings.

/thread

Is the daily show gonna keep Larry on as senior black correspondent?

Is it immediately cancelled or is there going to be an episode tonight? I'd love to see him chimp out over it while trying to remain smug.

I'm surprised it took them this long.

I had to force myself to watch it sometimes. It was my "if nothing else was on" show, and even then half the time I'd just turn off the TV. Easily one of the shittiest shows on Comedy Central.

How dare he stand where Stephen Colbert stood

For a decade Comedy Central was the only thing I watched,nearly. Id seen so many reruns of comedy at club 54 I wanted to puke.

Eventually I ran into some troubles and had to cancel it out of my package, and started watching just news and the odd movie, I mostly dont watch much TV anymore.

Recently Comedy decided to give out a free trial, so anyone who wanted to watch it could just flip to 66 or whatever and watch it for free, Trevor Noah was covering the DNC, and I felt it was politically motivated.

I refuse to watch that garbage even for free now. You couldnt pay me to watch Comedy Network.

You listening, you fucking kykes? I hope so.

I hope this was a reaction to a lot of people like me, who saw it was for free, and decided not to watch anything instead.

Id rather watch nothing, than watch Comedy Network for free.

Get rid of the race baiting niggers and liberal propaganda.