Do you think he's still got it? simpsons is now garbage but futurama was kino

do you think he's still got it? simpsons is now garbage but futurama was kino

>futurama was kino
i hate futurama. I hate futurama because my brother likes it and anything he likes is reddit.

Well congratulations you're just as autistic as him then

I'm sure he can pump out a few drawings, yeah

literally the stupidest fucking thing I have heard

He's gonna try to one-up Rick and Morty isn't he. The Reddit scales are gonna be off the charts!

Futurama had its moments. His new show will probably manage to be good for 20 episodes - hopefully it won't get renewed for the next 27 years.

Doesn't reddit like Sup Forums
If everything reddit likes is reddit, isn't Sup Forums reddit?

Sup Forums is totally reddit, r/Sup Forums is one of the biggest subreddits

Yeah it's almost like people can appreciate things beyond infantile binary statuses of "this thing good this thing bad"

yeah, except everything you like is objectively bad.

back2thereddit

This user gets it. A series is at its best when everyone starts the project knowing the series will have a conclusion. Shit can go downhill fast for the sake of continuity.

everything is objectively bad

He probably just said "it's Simpsons meets Game of Thrones" and they handed him a huge cheque.

have no fears we've got kino for years

the first 4 seasons of futurama are on par with the kino simpsons era.

Well, Josh Weinstein is involved, so there's a pretty big chanche it'll be good, I'd say. On the other hand, one of the main characters is voiced by Eric André, and if he's in any way involved with the writing, there's a pretty big chance it'll suck, I'd say. Then again, Billy West, John DeMaggio, Maurice LaMarche, Tress Macneille and David Herman all look like they will be doing voicework on it, and that's a pretty good sign, I'd say.

>the first 4 seasons of futurama are on par with the kino simpsons era.

"no"

At least with Futurama it got killed a few seasons after it got bad

>Simpsons with liberal agenda

What could go wrong?

"yes"

Was classic era Simspns Sup Forums or reddit?

It didn't really get bad imo. Just got very meh.

So, The Simpsons then?

You are objectively bad.

Sooo, just The Simpsons then?

delete this

Not quite, but there were certain episodes sprinkled in that were up there with golden age Simpsons. For me, Futurama always bounced between "unwatchably annoying" and "some of the best comedy on TV" depending on the episode.