This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1328160/Nutrition-professor-loses-2-stone-doughnuts-cakes-crisps-diet.html
nationalreview.com/article/214753/soso-so-good-interview
al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/08/meet_the_science_teacher_who_l.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WENDY'S TENDIES

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

that guy must've taken some legendary dumps

Wow man its almost like weight is just based on the amount consumed. Imagine if despite losing weight from it its still extremely unhealthy as your body is more complex than a ball of fat storage.

The mcgriddles are dank asf

Burger King > Wendy's > McDonalds

t. fatso

There are only four things of value on the McDonalds menu:
>seasonal pies (not the regular ones)
>mcnuggets
>fillet o' fish
>gilroy garlic fries

1. Whataburger
2. Five guys
3. In-n-out
4. Burger King
5. Taco Bell
>
>
>
500000000001. Wendy's
500000000002. Carl's Jr.
500000000003. Sonic
>
>
>
50000000000000000000004. Jack in the box
>
>
>
>
>
5000000000000000000000000000005. McDonald's

BK > McDonlads > Wendys

now i'm hungry

>continually buys supersize meals
>health deteriorates
>blames people who took his money

Was this attention-seeking prick the original SJW?

What about McFlurries?

Fuck this movie for killing super size. If I want to be a fat disgusting fuck, that's my right as an American.

I'm glad this based man can live a life of heart disease and malnutrition, but also be thin.

BK is still the worst ever fast food joint
I still have no idea why people like it
its cheap but its literally all disgusting

t. Retard
I'm arguing against eating that shit regardless of whether or not you can lose weight doing so. Which of course you can as with literally any other food on the planet

t. ReviewBrah

I'm eating McDonald's rn

Nice list baseball man

This desu

DUDE YOU CAN ABUSE CHEESEBURGERS LMAO

why? because it's b-b-bad for you? get some balls you little pussy

Whopper > Big Mac

their onion rings are the only reason I ever buy from there
along with the dip that comes with it, it's better than anything from mcdonalds

More like Super Lies Me

>if you eat 5000 calories worth of food every day you'll get fat

Whoa...

I don't know if it's different in Canada but Burger King is universally known to be the shittest fast food. Mcdonalds is better both in terms of quality of food and staff/stores, although Wendy's IMO is better. Seriously 8/10 times you walk into a Burger King there will be a homeless man sleeping on a bench and the place will be empty.

>this faggot is the reason we don't have super size fries anymore

Also, Dairy Queen has the best chicken tendies and chicken burgers.

>I'm never eating at McDonald's again

>be vegetarian for years before
>start eating nothing but meat and fatty foods
>HURRR WHY AM I GETTING SICK THIS FOOD IS LITERALLY POISON
I mean there's no argument that the food isn't bad for you but normal people:
1) Don't eat it every day 3 times a day
2) Are used to eating meat and other fatty foods regularly so even if they did they wouldn't throw up on the first day
The biggest scam """documentary""" ever.

This movie is bologna.

this guy stopped a bunch of asshole corporations to actually get their shit together and start regulating fast food. I can't believe there are people on this board that are mad about this. What the fuck is wrong with this documentary? Fast Food is actually now healthier now then when this Documentary was released. I remember watching the McDonald's show that they had and being proud of guzzling down a large coke and Double Whopper at the age of 10. Luckily I'm not 300 Pounds now and I'm somewhat healthy.

Meanwhile in Japan...

what's this clip from?

>losers here are literally upset that someone called out fast food corporations on their shit
Say /cucked/, 4chins.

It's because some retard posted a Documentary that was a "counter" to Super Size Me. Most of Sup Forums thinks they're cool because they're different.

How long until he's fucking cambodian children?

Do they really like computers that much? Usually the stuff McDonald's crosspromotes are actually things people get excited about, like movies.

This movie always gives me cravings for McD

God I want a bigmac so fucking bad

This was during the Xbox launch and MS was pouting a metric shit ton of money trying to get a foothold into Japan by any means they could, so we ended up with bizarre marketing tie-ins like this.

>supersize everything
>orders total shit
>does not attempt to control calory intake
>gets obese
>has poor health

WOW REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

Joey pls go

>eat 5000 calories per day and don't exercise
>"see people, this is why (specific food) is bad."
mfw

>Nutrition expert loses TWO STONE by eating doughnuts, cakes and crisps for ten weeks
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1328160/Nutrition-professor-loses-2-stone-doughnuts-cakes-crisps-diet.html

>After eating exclusively at McDonald's for one month, Soso Whaley said, "The first time I did the diet in April 2004, I lost 10 pounds (going from 175 to 165) and lowered my cholesterol from 237 to 197, a drop of 40 points." Of particular note was that she exercised regularly and did not insist on consuming more food than she otherwise would. Despite eating at only McDonald's every day, she maintained her caloric intake at around 2,000 per day.
>nationalreview.com/article/214753/soso-so-good-interview

>Meet the science teacher who lost 60 pounds eating nothing but McDonald's three meals a day
>al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/08/meet_the_science_teacher_who_l.html

Yeah just go ahead and keep thinsplaining shit to me.

>1. Whataburger

>That mold looking shit on her legs

Aaaaaaaaaargggghhhhh!!!!

anybody else had to watch this for Health class?

Alright Sup Forums, help me fight against my super health nut mother in law who always bugs me about switching to all organic non GMO food because it's "healthier"

Isn't nature amazing?

>tacobell anywhere near the top
>god among gods tier chikfila nowhere to be found
>no arbys with their top tier brisket sandwhiches
what a shit list

Haven't had a chicken nugget since I seen this. Well-over a decade ago now.

>No one even MENTIONS Chick Fil A
Plebs leave

Well most of Sup Forums is filled with edgy atheists who hate them for their strong Christian values.

You can't fight her, because she's right. Just admit you're addicted and shut up.

this tbqh, nothing beats the whopper

The Zinger Stacker does.

Whopper with McDonald's fries desu. Too bad this nigger made them get rid of the supersize.

>including places where burgers take 8 minutes to make, cost $10, and require you to leave your car

There is literally nothing wrong with genetically modified food

>Swedish scientist Fredrik Nyström conducted an experiment with eighteen students; only he upped the ante — considerably. Rather than Spurlock's 5,000 calories per day, Nyström's subjects were required to consume a measured 6,000 calories per day. The food was controlled to ensure that most of the calories were from saturated fats. The subjects were not allowed to exercise during the 30 days, also unlike Spurlock, who made sure that he walked a normal distance every day. Considering these differences, Nyström's subjects should have been considerably worse off than Spurlock was, but they weren't. They did all gain 5-15% extra body weight, and complained of feeling tired; but none suffered any other negative effects. There were no mysterious psychological problems, no strange conditions that baffled the doctors. Nyström and his medical staff noted no dangerous changes at all. After his experiment, Nyström was asked his opinion of Spurlock's extreme reaction, especially his liver problems. Having never examined Spurlock, Nyström could only guess, but among two of his perfectly reasonable hypotheses were that Spurlock may have had pre-existing undiagnosed liver problems; or that his normally vegetarian diet may have rendered his liver poorly prepared to suddenly deal with a diet high in carbohydrates and saturated fat, a problem that anyone eating a normal diet would not experience. Any cynic can also easily propose a third possibility, that Spurlock was simply trying to make as dramatic, engaging, and commercial a movie as he could, which is the goal of every filmmaker.

And even though he did make shit up for attention the premise was retarded to begin with. Eating 5,000 calories per day from any restaurant is bad for you but doing it at McDonald's will grab headlines.

>>supersize everything
He only supersized when they asked which was only 9 times. So it doesn't even make sense why he tried to pin some of the blame on supersizing.

I haven't seen this movie since it came out but why was he eating 5000 calories per day? From what I remember he was doing an experiment based on McD's propaganda that their food wasn't unhealthy but 5k calories is like 2.5x the suggested caloric intake.

What is this from?

>why was he eating 5000 calories per day?
because he wasn't actually doing an experiment he was just trying to grab MCDONALD'S IS POISON headlines to sell tickets to his movie

Pleb list, putting In-n-Out so high.

Went to LA last month and it was so disappointing, made me want to knife a few west coast faggots for hyping their shit cardboard food up so much.

1. Five Guys
2. Whataburger
3. Wendy's
4. In n Out
5. Jack in the Box
6. Carls Jr
7. Arby's
8. Burger King
9. Mcdonalds

Red Robin, Fuddruckers and Becks Prime are all great, but I feel they don't belong with the list. Also, never tried Smash Burger.

Unless you can go through the menu and specifically point out what is bad for you, you're full of shit, just like most idiots that think fast food is some magically produce full of nicotine and cancer.

Still one of the more entertaining documentaries out there. This and some of Moore's works are fast-paced and entertaining to watch.

>Not nutritionally dense
>High saturated fat
>High sugar
>High sodium
>High cholesterol
There you go, senpai.

when this movie ended i felt like going out and getting some mcdonalds

why is Five Guys on the list?

no drive through = not fast food

>jack in the box that low

nigga you aint ever had a 2 AM eggroll, have you?

You could have made a really similar movie with just about any kimd of food. Eating the same shit for a month will fuck you up obviouslty.

>American Sized Buns
>7 Beef Patties

can you explain why those things are bad though? thought so

Everyone with taste knows that 'That Sugar Film' is the real food documentary kino.

You should have seen when Windows 95 launched in Japan. It was complete and utter madness.

U srs nigger?

All lead to heart disease, are high in calories and less filling. So you get fatter while being hungry.

Cholesterol blocks your arteries, leading to heart disease. Sodium is linked to water retention and high blood pressure. Sugar is empty calories and linked to diabetes, same with saturated fat. You didn't say thank you, btw.

>"today"
>article is three years old

What a shitty source