Darth Vader Actor Spencer Wilding Has Unidentified Role in Han Solo Spin-Off

OMG this is embarrassing. They're puttin gDarth Vader in the Han Solo movie. I bet there is also the bar thugs from ANH, and a CGI old Obi-wan and young Luke at the very end of the film. They're doing the Rogue One formula.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/starwars/2017/07/25/han-solo-star-wars-darth-vader-actor/
youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0
web.archive.org/web/20170624224105/http://movieweb.com/han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-compared-jim-carrey-ace-ventura/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRAVO DISNEY
I was scared I'd have no reason to watch this film but now I know it's gonna be hella fucking epic

its not Star Wars without the OT references

Got a source for that my man.

>vader barely in rogue one where it would've made sense for him to be a prominent character
>in han solo prequel
What the fuck are they doing?

>unidentified role
Maybe they're just using an actor they already know to fill a small bit part. Calm down you faggot. Worry about something important, like the shit cast and the hideous mongoloid they picked to impersonate sexy young Harrison Ford.

comicbook.com/starwars/2017/07/25/han-solo-star-wars-darth-vader-actor/

Literally who?
The only Darth Vader actor is David Prowse.

I predicted this a few months ago. Disney will probably put Vader in the Boba Fett and Obi Wan movies as well.

I guess this stuff has to do with Phil&Lord quitting the ship. Kathleen Kennedy would come and tell them to put some fan service in every scene. Blue milk, AT-ATs, chess game and whatever was seen in the OT.

every starwars movie is about vader brah

That's clearly Antonio Banderas.

Did they were right?
youtube.com/watch?v=kjEd3DpH_e0

timestamp please, I'm not gonna listen to the entire thing

Vader would make some sense in Fett's and arguably Obi Wan's, but I'm really wondering how they can hamfist some interaction between him and Han

>What the fuck are they doing?

Star Wars is fucking terrible shit that relies on nostalgia. You know why the Chinese didn't care about Force Awakens? It wasn't Finn or Rey it was the fact that they never saw the original trilogy so they didn't sperg out about seeing the Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca or any of the other crap.

If you were expecting anything more from Disney, you were delusional.

>starts from 26:10

Vader doesn't need to interact with the main characters

>Vader gives Han a mission
>Han defects from the Empire

I have no plans to watch this movie with or without Vader.

web.archive.org/web/20170624224105/http://movieweb.com/han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-compared-jim-carrey-ace-ventura/

It's shit. Dumb idea to do this movie in the first place.

What did you expect. This is a full on studio-on-source rape. They're going to suck every last drop out of Star Wars with as many disgusting call backs and nauseating plays to nostalgia as possible until it looks like a burnt up husk of a franchise on the side of a lava river.

No idea how anyone can want to watch any future Star Wars movies after TFA. Disney have made their intentions really clear. Darth Vader will be in everything because he sells.

Did you just make this up lad?

You (You) fiend you!

Oldfag here, I have no idea how anyone wants to watch Star Wars after the Special Editions

You old fuckers ruined Star Wars

>No idea how anyone can want to watch any future Star Wars movies after TFA
RO was far superior to TFA though. I'll take some shiny original fan service over a blatant ripoff of ANH any day.

you have a point
>greedo/han
>all the unnecessary shit added in
>the bullshit music scenes (jabba's palace, etc)
>lucas in charge of not raping his own creation

You're implying we're all not affected by nostalgia brah.

You will be too. We all are. The only thing you can blame them on is their zealous vitriol to anything that isn't the OT. That you can blame them for. Not nostalgia

>Darth Vader will be in everything because he sells
>Lucas turns Darth Vader into space jesus because he sells

pottery

They were both fan service. What Star Wars needed was total clean break from everything that's come before. It's a series about magic wizards in space across various planets. The possibilities for a new Star Wars story are virtually endless. But Disney will keep harkening back to the original trilogy because the iconic stuff sells. And any filmmaker with his own ideas on where to take the series or that doesn't swear total allegiance to house of mouse will never get a chance to ever make a Star Wars movie. It's point-and-shoot company men directors from here until Star Wars dies 200 years from now.

It wouldnt make any sense for vader to be in the obi wan movie

Disney doesn't care about making sense, it only cares about making money

I disagree, TFA went way beyond fan service.Too much was ripped off of ANH and it was essentially a remake of ANH without the charming characters. Otherwise, yeah I agree. A lot of the first ACT in TFA was good. No beef with Jon Boyega, but the story would've been far better without Finn and massive rewrites to Rey and (to a lesser extent) Poe. Oscar Isaac was wasted in TFA, and Rey is an unbelievable, unlikeable cunt. Apart from her being a poor abandoned child, there's no reason to empathize with her. Too much cornball forced humor, too many forced relationships and interactions. Chewie was literally the best thing in TFA.