/got/

Best character in the entire series edition

Why hasn't Melisandre brought him back yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6pillk/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_5_review_full/
youtube.com/watch?v=eW7vCYPYVds
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
nytimes.com/2016/06/28/arts/television/game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-jaime-lannister-interview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRkIaRuYTig
youtube.com/watch?v=qoQhOFR7vU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smarmy italian faggot
this is bait lmao

Because his head is in multiple pieces. Pretty hard to come back from that.

>implying his brain was not molded together with the brain of the mountain

>literally Pedro
You can't make this shit up lol

Pascal managed to jump ship before the show went to shit

what does /got/ think of A+J = T?

So why does Dragonglass kill wights again? I thought we already had fire for that.

So how the fuck did the Lannisters afford to raise a new army when their gold mines ran out years ago and the Iron Bank cut them off like 2-3 seasons ago?

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

Yeah, but why would she? Both in the books and in the show she's extremely motivated to take the throne, and she has the manpower.
Catelyn asks about Ashara because she wants to know about Jon. That's the whole point. The maids were talking about how Ashara was a mad qt and how Ned went to Starfall to deliver a sword, and then he comes back with a baby. Obviously when asking about Ashara she meant the baby, not about some romance.

backlink previous thread you mong

There will be a hole in the sky with some thing shooting up and then the stark's will join hands and defeat winter by the power of friendship. Or Jon asks to give him their energy and hot pie and whatnot will send a prayer. Then winter ends, birds chirp and there will be montage like it's the final episode of a season of the wire.

Elaena is for ___

rhollor can't bring back a man who was decapitated, but he can bring back a dude whose brain turned into ground beef

What the FUUUUUUUCK. why is the show going with Dragonglass destroys wights aswell

its not even fanfiction its downright plotdivergince

The show isn't making enough distinction between White Walkers (Others) and Wights. Wights are killed by fire. White Walkers are killed by Dragonglass.

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh this time

Because we need some mystery fantasy material against magical enemies. That's like your 101 fantasy writing.

Dumb and cheapens the most interesting relationship in the story.

It doesn't. Sam tried to stab a wight with dragonglass and it did nothing.

Nano bots!

the lannister army has to be shit, right?

if she dies we riot

Shhhhhh, the writers are ignoring that.

Beric gets a lance through the eye and he's doing just fine.

Except we know from the leaks that Jon kills the wight in the dragon pit with Dragonglass. So no, Dragonglass kills wights now.

get ready to riot

>yfw Jonerys is canon
I can't wait for the tears. Tumblr is full of Jonsa's shipperfaggots.

Reminder:

>Jon Snow looks nothing like a Targaryen
>Stark genes are weak enough that Ned porking Catelyn only results in one mainly Stark kid out of five
>Barristan Selmy thinks Ashara gets fucked at Harrenhal by Ned

Dispute this
>pro-tip: you can't

Guys, is this legit?
>she doesn't want her to know anything about ashara because ned married ashara before the old gods before he married cat in the light of the seven.
>he only married her to secure the tully alliance so that he could save a trapped robert at the stoney sept.
>if she un coveres the truth she'd have jon killed to ensure her childrens home and safety.
>when cersei talks about the lengths she'd go to protect her children ned then thinks of cat and this scares the ever loving shit out of him.
>forcing ned to wed was also the reason the blackfish was done with riverrun and his brother. it was the final straw.
>so ned was given a choice. ashara dayne or the survival of robert, himself and the rebellion.
>the tullies are nothing but a disease inflicted upon ned
Did Ned committed genetical suicide? Arya is the only stark the rest are Tully kids

I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you

Get ready to riot, and she's not showing boobs again lol.

>I call it...Game of Thrones
Jesus Christ

But it's pretty bone headed of Ned to prove her point by bringing up Jon out of the blue.

If it's some super sekrit, why would he bring up Jon's parentage at all, ever?

It's Cat asking about Ashara that puts Ned in mind of Jon's parentage.

I reiterate, he didn't know about that rumour, read the chapter. Therefore, why would he associate hearing the name 'Ashara' with 'there are rumours going around my castle'

You really have to inject stuff that isn't in the text to make R+L = J fit this scene. It doesn't make sense.

>Tyene throws a dagger at a guys face
>its lodged into his cheek, going straight in no angle
>at best she has made the guy lose some teeth and his tongue
>he falls down dead

really?

>being able to track and plot an intercept course of another ship at night with no modern navigational aids

As someone who spent 4 years as a merchant marine, this pisses me off.

instead she'll just be turned into based euron's cocksleave

What would Tywin think of what's going on happening?

Let me guess you're a Stannisfag.

>every GOT thread is just retarded fan theories

Ned + Ashara = Jon
Aerys + Lyanna = Young Griff
Aerys + Joanna = Jaime and Cersei
Varys = Brightflame
Daenerys = Blackfyre

So he's not a targ or will Game of Thrones normalize incest now?

Barristan thinks she got fucked by Brandon, like every other woman Brandon encountered.

I want Jon to be Ned's son so badly.

incredible digits, but no, not really

Nothing wrong with a little incest with your dickless brother.

Link to the leaks?

This actually makes a fuck ton of sense given how conflicted Ned is in his GoT chapters.

I hadn't thought of that, a Stark/Dayne legitimate child really fucks up the Tully alliance - because at that point, Brandon was alive and slated to marry Catelyn.

Post dead characters. Not dying, dead.

Brandon is betrothed to Cat by the time of the tourney at Harrenhal. Starks are alllll about the honor n shit, he wouldn't impregnate someone else at that point.

Daily reminder the leaks are posted so that no reader gets confused about what we are discussing here.

not in GOT anyway....

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6pillk/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_5_review_full/

>dude fuck preston
why?
>because he has theories that aren't the same as the ones I read first
but he says he's probably wrong after every vi-
>FUCK PRESTON HOW DARE HE EVER EXAMINE ALTERNATE IDEAS GNC IS REAL R+L=J IS REAL EVERYTHING I READ FIRST WAS REAL NOT PRESTON REEEEEEEEEEEE

every single time. Why do autists treat fan theories like religion?

they retcon their own show like nothing now
youtube.com/watch?v=eW7vCYPYVds
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ5oRxgphRc
nytimes.com/2016/06/28/arts/television/game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-jaime-lannister-interview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRkIaRuYTig
youtube.com/watch?v=qoQhOFR7vU0

In the books he's Neds only legitimate child. Tully children are all bastards and a disease inflicted upon Ned as he was forced to wed Cateyln despite already being married to Ashara so he did it in the light of the seven. Just like when he swore Joffrey Roberts true heir in light of the seven.

REMINDER STANNIS IS ALIVE
>REMINDER STANNIS IS ALIVE

>I should bully my imp "son" more.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

no

Like in the good old days.

Because none of their mouthbreathing audience cares. You guys still watch the show, right? You didn't drop it like me?

Well, enjoy your new universe where wights are stopped by dragonglass, then!

They don't have tongues

He's already been confirmed a Targ
and they already confirmed fuck
get with the program

>a Stark/Dayne legitimate child really fucks up the Tully alliance
Well only because Brandon died, otherwise he could have given Cat some bitchy children and Ned's kids wouldn't have had a claim. But since he did die, an Ashara/Ned child (aka Jon) puts a huge fucking damper on those plans. Dayne is a great house as well.

>Jon Snow looks nothing like a Targaryen

And so? Rhaella Targaryen, Rhaegar's daughter, looked like her mother, Elia Martell.

has anyone compiled a list of shit the writers are getting away with because normies have no critical thinking?

So is he Marwyn or just some random master who'll have no effect on the plot?
Ian McShane's character was a glorified cameo will it be the same with this guy?

Is it cool to like Sansa yet?

Why do so many people enjoy sharing/reading leaks? Why can't you just wait for the episode to premiere?

>tell D&D....they suck

It's not fair that he wasn't the man in the cell in ep 1....Jorah is just so boring....

>not marrying your aunt

>Made you touch my pussy bro, you just got PRANK'D
>Northern skirt wearing pansy, MAYBE you can command the sea bitch and attack the fishermen, watch out for the nets lol
>Hey, I've ridden all the way to Winterfell just to remind you in front of yours and my men that you're a retarded cunt I have zero respect for, peace out!
>I could throw an ax into Ramsey's head and save you, but you're being a little bitch so fuck it, you're dead to me
>OY U ERE TO STEAL MY THRONE M8?! I'LL KICK U IN UR CUNT OUR MUM WILL FEEL IT
>I can't believe I wasted time to try to rescue you.
>Why are you being such a bitch over a few bad years?
>If you can't be useful to me you should just kill yourself, like, what are you even doing here?
>Anyway, isn't this bitch hot? Yeah, you're never gonna bang something like that ever again, aren't ya? lol, jk, jk, come on bro, I'm just teasing. But seriously though, eunuchs are funny.

>Daily reminder that you'll never experience sexual gratification ever again
>AAA SAVE ME THEON!

Kraken cunt best cunt.

Because the show isn't very good and the leaks are months old.

>I was right about that fucking midget

I posted that last thread. you're welcome. if you want some icing on the cake Jeyne Westerling wasn't a westerlands spy but a westerlands seductress designed to sleep with Robb because if he did sleep with her according to his honour he would have to marry her and this would lose the frey support.

when tywin finds out robb married jeyne he even states that 'he is his fathers son'

who /boatsex/ here?

>It's not fair that he wasn't the man in the cell in ep 1
One, fuck you Jorah is great. Two, how the fuck would that be him? He's dead as a doornail.

Yeah that's my point.
Great catch about Ned doing stuff in the Seven's presence, btw, of course he doesn't respect that shit, Cat notes that in GoT he has no belief in the Seven whatsoever.

>*Stabs you in the dick and balls*
>*Looks smugly at how I stabbed you in the dick and balls*
>*Makes high pitched smug "Hah!!!" sound*

Hah!!!

The leaks are legitimaly funnier than awful dialogue we get in the show

>not answering a question: the post

R+L=J is already confirmed you fucking loser. Get over it already

>someone saved my paintproject
neat

I still can't get over how based Euron was this episode. I really really really hope the leak about him laughing and sailing home after Jon tells him walkers cant swim is true, if that happens he'll be my favorite character in the show.

>got his brain imploded just because he had to take a moment to quip

Second most deserving death in the series after Robb and his whore wife

Ok.

Because the show is fucking garbage now and most of us are only watching because we enjoy shitting on it and want to see Euron kill more normalfag favourites

Nobody is forcing you to read it you fuckin faggot, if somebody is impatient, he can read whats going to happen, nobody is forcing anyone, nobody is shouting spoilers into your ear, kill yourself you fuckin cunt

>stabs people in the dick
>will get stabbed by hundreds of dicks
pottery

Wait till Dany's dragons get a hold of them, they are going to FUCK them up big time. Wight army will be obliterated.

Snow's army will weapon up with dragonglass and go on a fucking stabbing spree for the rest of the walkers.

Not him, but I just post anti RLJ stuff for the (you)s

reminder that in the books theres literally no evidence for R+L = J apart from 'It works because reasons!'

Serious question, how does that kill him? The molten gold would burn his skin, but gold boils at a rather low temperature for a metal and isn't hot enough to burn through his skin. It would hurt, but he'd effectively have a gold hat and otherwise be fine

No, that answered your question, people don't like the direction the show's writing has gone and the leaks are ages old.

>the man in the cell in ep 1

And how the fuck could that even be possible

me desu