He drove me to the library but I never went in. I went someplace else...

He drove me to the library but I never went in. I went someplace else, someplace where I thought I could win some money to buy a car, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. I won the money and the guy wouldn't pay me, and he got robbed. The thief was running towards me, I could've stopped him but I wanted revenge. I let him go, I let him get away.
He wanted a car, he tried to take Uncle Ben's. Uncle Ben said no, and then he shot him. Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one to do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvunapp.com/Appendix/westcott.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PETER.... peter......

was he sexually abused?

>A grounded story about misuse of power and affects your decisions can have.

That will never happen again. Not enough EXPLOSIONS

I'm here Uncle Ben...

Yeah it was by a guy called Skip or Chip I can't remember.

That was really clever setting up that parallel of how uncle ben died for being the only one who did the right thing, and then peter also getting punished.

It's like hes both apologizing for uncle ben's death and then also apologizing, in a subtle way, for being unable to uphold Ben's last wishes. A lot of guilt, relief, regret and a whole bunch of other complex emotions in this scene. I heard Michael Chabon wrote parts of the spiderman 2 script I cant help but feel he wrote this.

Here we are
>marvunapp.com/Appendix/westcott.htm

I say PENIS you say PARKER! PENIS!

VAGINA

I never knew this...

>As Aunt May leaves, disgusted with her nephew, Peter whispers to himself
>"He looked Italian..."

Tell the cops it was a puerto rican...

>d-don't cry Peter, people might think you're some kind of a faggot

Please stop

When he told Uncle Ben he went and torched his house then beat peter to silence so he didn't bring shame on the family.

Peter also has a sister named Teresa, who's a CIA agent.

spiderman is ruined

>spiderman was defiled by a pedo
dropped

Whoa, really? Pic?

Baneis?

Why bother asking when you know the answer

Reminds me of that YTP where after Peter confesses Aunt May goes upstairs and shoots herself then that commercial narrator guy says "Spiderman Triple Action Web Blaster". I think it was Deepercutt's video.
Raimi Spiderman YTP's are YTPKino
Also
>"Nobel Prize Otto,NOBEL PRIZE!"