Emma Watson can't ac-

Emma Watson can't ac-

She can't, but I would still nut on her face.

fpbp

samefag

Did she kiss the black Star Wars guy? That's all I want to know about this movie

This.

I just want Emma to keep being Emma so I can fantasize about cumming on her face.

Sup Forums cant detect good acting, all of their favorites are horrible. theres no use arguing with plebs though. Let alone pleb autists. Watson is good in everything. And yea I watched this a couple nights ago and she was really good.

Yes, but id she kiss the black guy?

Terrible actress thats held up sjw memes

Her parts suck, and her acting is bad.

But she is insanely gorgeous, and has a look that was made for taking loads.

I'll admit she is a good actress and can act. You can bet reddi/tv dislikes her and will claim to be contrarian when they are just memeing a tired meme. She actually is pretty refreshing on screen.

>Sup Forums cant detect good acting
>Sup Forums cant detect kino
Is this guy a robot or just because hes a happa?

Her acting is basically just her wrinkling her forehead in concern. Not to talk shit, but she's just not that good.

Still, totally WOULD.

just from the poster I can tell she can't act

But you're just memeing. I saw the film and she act ed plenty different throughout the entire thing. Stop insinuating she isn't better than 8/10 actresses posted on here.
There are actual autist Sup Forums detective like this guy who have pushed the can't act meme on her. And they push it to pleb redditors. She gets the most hate and for a reason shes too good. Shea a natural. And she triggers lil babbys

also
>I don't post on Sup Forums anymore
Is he sick in the head? hes posting right now and even praising this little missy that can't act whatsoever

I love the utter lack of self awareness. Reddit board hates something = they are wrong.
She has promise to be a great actress for a long time tbhqwyf

Worst actress in the industry

That movie was 0/10

It's funny, she can't act in movies, but her ability to make me cum with a mere facial expression / smirk in her public appearances and photoshoots is bordering on genius

She should stick to modeling and hiding books. She can't act.

>every single actress Sup Forums "waifus", likes whathaveyou can't act
>they gang up on watson and obly criticize her when she's a perfectly good actress
Really makes you think

>"I'm trolling on the Internet!"

It's okay, user. I'm very attracted to her too.

watch this. even a TV actress is better

This movie ended with a thud. It's like they ran out of time. I was actually enjoying it up until they just sort of waved to the camera and the credits started rolling.

I have said for years that Emma is good, she was Peter Sellers tier in The Bling Ring and was great in Colonia.

LOL Watson autist BTFO

Tom Hanks is Bruce Willis-tier at this point.

the fact people spent their developmental years getting their first boners to hermione's scenes in harry potter is the only reason anyone even knows who emma watson is.

she isn't attractive
she can't act

It's like one-two guys Watson talibans who think she's the best actress alive.

How can people be so retarded. My preferred actress is Kstew but I know she's not top tier, she's okay though.

one of the only actors I think is good who is under 30 if I think about it her
radcliffe too

this movie is clearly just a fictionalization of moot going to work for google

moot should sue

what does this pic mean and how did you get this information, new fag here

Is tis mobie aboud gommunism?

Her ass looks great in this movie.

Kstew is actually someone who can't act. Retards calling others retards in a hut of retardation. You have no spine if you think Kstew is better than Watson and I'm no Watsonfag. I think I can sense the problem people have with Watson, they end up liking someone a lot worse.

This she was great in bling ring and others

she can't act, but she doesn't choose roles that require her to act

>and I'm no Watsonfag.
really because you sound exactly like the watsonfag from earlier in this thread

Hahaha, she's so cute there. And her bad acting only makes her more endearing and fuckable.

She's like some tag-along little sister trying to act like the older people.

She's best and only emma unlile the herpes frog and horse faced julia roberts spawn. Everything else is fake news.

>Knowing is good.
>Knowing everything is better.

She's IS tagging along and acting fine. Stop watching soundless webms

I've probably cummed a few hundred times to your precious waifu. Having very lewd thoughts about her. FYI.

I just came into the thread. Idk nor do I care why Watson upsets you so much but I'll admit she gets a curious amount of hate from a load of pennylickers. Probably because you have nothing better to do than try and insult someone you've seen in the spotlight for a long time. Schadenfreude or jealousy, spiteful people are the loudest.

Emma is goddess she isn't a mere waifu. She has statues around Europe. Jerk your dick if you must.

A look at the average emma watson autist

I honestly thought she did very well with what she had to work with, which wasn't much at all you have to admit. The character couldn't have been played better imho. I didn't think the film was great but it was ok and partly because she held it together. But it was written badly so this is certainly a compliment.

He's a good boy, he was great with Jon Hamm in A Young Doctor's Notebook. RUpert Grint has been in a bunch of nice movies too (Wild Target, Moonwalkers, etc.)

>Jerk your dick if you must.

Well, I'm largely bored of masturbation now. And I consider it a huge waste of time and energy. But if I hadn't 'cum' to this conclusion, yes, oh, I would, I would.

did that nigger touch emma?

You right

THAT LANKLET SCOTCUNT WAS ALMOST AS BAD

WHY CANT THESE BITCHES ACT

HORRIBLE JOKE OF A MOVIE, PRODUCED BY PLEB TIER NETFLIX, TOM HANKS AGENT NEEDS TO SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HIM

t. Anti emma watson autist

Netflix didn't produce it holy shit Sup Forums is actually full up on idiots. Netflix acquires movies they don't make and plays them that's what they do. It just grossed a million in theaters I'm france recently it was still in theaters, I think it grossed $31 million (in comparison The Lost City of Z grossed $18 million)
Also tom hanks was actually the producer, good job sherlock

emma is a nice girl and she can act

No they don't kiss or do anything but talk There's also a rumor she legit hates niggers

>THECIRCLEIDF MAD AS FUCK

YOUR MOVIE IS THE WORST THING EVER MADE ON THE TOPIC, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS HILARIOUSLY SHIT PARTICULARLY EMMA WATSONS INABILITY TO ACT

Trips don't lie.

t

She was good as Hermione...sucked as Belle. I don't know what happened, both characters she basically played herself.

hehe

Lost City of Z is actually good though.

this movie and the belko experiment movie were the exact same thing.

surveillance of people to better learn about them and capitalize on what they learn about people. they even had the exact same ending scene, panning out with screens watching everyone. stupid sheeple youre all being conditioned to be okay with surveillance.

Real mature user. I was correcting you becayse you didn't even realize THanks produced it. You made multiple incorrect statements in one post trying to sound like you were stating fact. And you just had another one, Watson was good script could have been better. You can calm down with the caps lock I was actually trying to inform you god frobid I ever try to type some actual info again.

They are both good source I like both. I wasn't shit talking just citing. Enemy by Villenueve only grossed $2.5. Million for example.

Yes and yes user
I'm warming up to her belle and I loved it last time I saw it. She played both those differently because they are different characters. Her belle was sweet and had depth and felt real to me. I like it