Are there any Mexican superheroes?

Are there any Mexican superheroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latino_superheroes
youtu.be/AfiNWpqDxZw?t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=TdEg15cyf0I
youtube.com/watch?v=k2SK4KqUs-M
vice.com/read/the-invisible-people-why-asians-need-to-be-better-represented-in-video-games-950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Several.

You can't google them?

BUENO
(I give you a hint , now search)

Does this guy count?
Also mexicans whats up with him? he looks kinda depressed.

He's old, on his years he was acting by the age of 61 maybe, he died irl in 2014

He's too cunning for his own good.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latino_superheroes

Does The Great Kaliman count?

>Latino means mexican

public school education everybody

>he didn't even click the link

Jesus fucking christ you're god damn retard. No wonder Sup Forums hates spoon feeding.

You're an idiot.

Latino means you come from Latin America, y'know, the place where Mexico is?

this guy or the luchadores are the closet thing to a mexican superhero that i know.

I'm just going to leave this here.

youtu.be/AfiNWpqDxZw?t=41s

¡YO!

youtube.com/watch?v=TdEg15cyf0I

The speedster on shield.

Jamie Reese doesn't count.

El Aguila

Tarantula.

Victor Mancha from Runaways

If you're ever wondering "Is there an [ethnicity/religion/other demographic] superhero, there's a good chance it was in Runaways. And if it's not in Runaways, there's a good chance Marvel covered it.

>there are people in Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who are offended by this

bender rodriguez

Speedy Gonzalez

Wasn't Ghost Rider retconned as a cholo with a low rider or something? I don't know if Mexican tho
Unrelated but holy fuck, Captchas only keep getting more retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=k2SK4KqUs-M

Jaime Reyes

my favourite part is some of these fuckers aren't even latino, they're mixed race

like yeah, every ambiguous shade of brown is definitely latino, thats definitely how it works, yep

Bueno

well you are just a chatter box, ain't ya?

This should have been the first response.

El Tigre

Sam Alexander/Nova is a mestizo.

nope the cartels take them out during their origin story

The worst Lantern is part Mexican.

El Superbeasto

Welll... there's me. OP.

When did you discover it Sup Forums

One of the first ones.

.... zorro was a spaniard you fuck.

spaniards are subhumans.

Half mexican... still a mexican, I think

>still a mexican, I think
Only if raised in Mexico otherwise it's just a filthy Chicano.

Zorro is a half-Spaniard, half-Indian born in California.

wasnt there a mexican flash in the one of the DC movies?

>spaniards are subhumans.

Mexican rape-baby detected.

Super King.

He's right though.

So when is Batroc going to be retconned to a Mexican?

Half indian? I'm pretty sure he was pure Spanish in pretty much all versions. But yes, he was born in SPANISH California, making him Criollo aka Spanish, not a filthy mexican.

Hey hey, give them a break, at least they haven't said Mexican is a race yet.

I spend 12 years on the border, from highschool up until about a year ago. And I mean less then an hour from El Paso on the border.
NO ONE could tell me the difference between a Chicano, Latino, and Hispanic. I don't think their is actually a difference.

Sorry, but it seems you're literally braindead, pal.

You might as well give him a link of superheros in the Solar System. You know, where Mexico is?

no thats a nigger.

>implying anyone gets retconned into a mexican
Say whatever you want about spics, but like asians they never cry about being under/badly represented in media.

Superman

yeah, niggers cornered the market. instead of america being exposed to sophisticated "un dos tres quatro! beep beep bede beep" culture, all you fuckers get is ghetto culture. so sad. we could have made anerica great!

Of course they do. They even complain that Asian games made in Asia do not pay attention to American sensibilities about Asians.
vice.com/read/the-invisible-people-why-asians-need-to-be-better-represented-in-video-games-950

Juan Punch Man is the strongest super hero.

He lived during the spanish occupation of California before it became part of U.S.A. So technically he was mexican.

>implying he didnt act like a villain most of the episodes.

>Asian-Americans
That's a whole different kind of people though.

Hispanics are Celtiberians mixed with Visigoths and north africans only Costa rica, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay can be considered hispanic, French and portuguese speakers in the new world are latinos too, and Chicanos are Mexicans in murrika. You are just retarded.

Also every Spanish speaker, from whites to indians, asians and blacks, they are all Spics.
Mexicans and central americans are all Beaners.
Mexicans in mexico are not wetbacks, but Guatemalans that crossed the land boarder are wetbacks just like most mexican-americans.

>Chicanos are Mexicans in murrika
Wrong. Chicanos are Mexican-Americans born and raised in 'Murrika. Original Mexicans who go to the States and pretend to be Americans are pochos and Mexicans living in 'Murrika are just Mexicans living in `Murrika.

Nah, all legal mexicans in murrika count as chicanos

Nope.

Then why did everyone, including themselves, just refer to everyone as Hispanic? Even the Census did.
You were either white or Hispanic. Though yeah, some kids called themselves Chicano.

>Even the Census did.
>You were either white or Hispanic
This isn't true. You could be both white and Hispanic. You could be Hispanic and Asian, too.

That faggot is full of shit, just ignore him.

Hispanic refers to the group of people who have Spanish as their native language (Hispanohablantes) and it encompasses Latin American countries (everything under USA bar Brazil, the Caribbean, Surinam and the Guyanas) along with Spain.

Americans are dumb. They should use the word "mongrel".
Hispania and Iberia are the names used by greeks and romans. The "younger" name is at least 3000 older than Murrika

WELL....

>how dare they utilize latin and greek
>they should use our shitty fuck off language

Yeah no go away.

Not a retcon, a new "Ghost Rider". He's pretty different from the others though, I'm not sure about all the details, but I think he and a car are possessed by his dead uncle.

Hispanics and Latinos have a lot of overlap, which makes it confusing.

Latinos are people from Central and South America. Hispanics are people from Spanish-speaking countries.

So Brazilians are Latino but not Hispanic, Spaniards are Hispanic but not Latino, and the rest of Latin Anerica is both.

Wall Building Man

is that what he looks like to you?

There only one Mexican superhero, a god among's men

>speak Portuguese
>Hispanic
>clearly their former colony

M8 shut your fuckin' face I swear on me mum.

Next you'll claim Jesus since you retarded assholes have like fifty candles depicting him in your house.

True. Everybody knows Jesus is Anglo-Saxon white.

What is the correct answer for a typical Hispanic at question 9?
Should it be mestizo?

Japanese of course.

Came here to post this.

Not what I'm saying.

I went to a California dollar store when I was there and I was like "why are there so many candles with the saints and jesus on them?" My friend was just like "Mexicans man, Mexicans."

Yes. If I recall correctly, 1/3 of responses marked "some other race", and most of them were Hispanics.

Yeah, that's very common with Mexicans.

>No one has posted Monsignor Martinez, yet

Shameful.

Our Lord and Savior Jesuscristo is our God not a superhero.
What is wrong with offering candles to our saints?

there are like shines to him all over Mexico. even a statue in his native home town, kinda like the Rocky one.

But no there is no candles I'm pretty sure poeple in Mexico would buy an El Santo candle, hmm... you just gave me an idea for massive profit.

Vaya Con Dios

It's making fun of their shitty soap operas just so you know.

It's that you have such awful murdering and death in your country that you have to have something to believe in. I mean, there's a saint of death there that you've grown so attached to that it's just normalcy.

Faith becomes more attached as death becomes more familiar. No sane person envies that.

>It's that you have such awful murdering and death in your country
>says the american

Hey, my state is nearly more Canadian than American. We literally fly a Canadian flag in our civic centers. Good luck if you fuck around near YOUR border though. The great white north doesn't play your hunger games.

>w-we're canadian
Classic Americucks.

I'm literally a Canadian citizen m8.

Where's your god now?

Welp, that changes everything then.

>a FUCKING LEAF looking down on anyone
Seriously, man. Why do you keep replying? You only embarrass yourself even more.