Cuck Watch 2016: We can all agree on this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Macedonia and Montenegro red?

Britain is pretty accurate, you have taken a step back from level 3 when you voted Brexit, Serbia is kinda true, would be level 1 if not for the cucked government, the rest i don't know as much about

Maybe take the Baltics to step 1, they are pretty uncucked

>Britain is pretty accurate, you have taken a step back from level 3 when you voted Brexit
Red stripes until we trigger Article 50.

Put spain, portugal and scandinavia in red and I agree

there's a lot of mixed cuckery all around, so none of your map is accurate

>being ahead of the curve makes you cuck
wew

Anyone that use the word cuck without its original meaning, is a cuck

Someone do one for the States

>Russia

No data on Ukraine or something?

>austria is completely red
you know they are doing a redo of the elections this fall

Macedonia is Greek, so that means they whore out to Turks

>Norway,Netherlands,Spain,Portugal,Italy,Slovenia and Greece
>Fighting back
>Balkans
>Russia and Czechia
>not cucked

Holy fuck do you faggots actually know anything about the real world?

Nah, knock Britain solid red. There is no slight stage for us yet.

Why is Portugal cucked? We have like 0.1% Muslims and 2 Jews.

>Crna Gora
>Srbi
>Priznali Kosovo

Can't get more cucked than that m80

It's over dude Hillary will win and she'll flood the us with hispanics and the republicans will never win again.

Would Italy not be green/yellow? A very famous footy player , Francesco Totti (pbuh), just said that there are too many foreigners in the league and they elected a footballing president who said some funny things about blacks and bananas. Also, the coach of Napoli called another coach a "frocio" meaning faggot and no one seemed to care.

>t. Ahmed

Dave... Turn the American proxy off now, thank you very much you naughty little cuck face.

dude free heroine lmao

hasnt russia got one of the largest muslim populations? Youre right though, especially about netherlands who have a large amount of immigrants compared to their population.
you cant expect anything but ignorance from your average Sup Forums user though

No

>A Cucknadian responds to your post

>enlightenedbymyownintelligence.jpg
Wilders is leading the polls, if that's not fighting back I don't know what is

There is no free heroin mate.

>fug you russia, take diss. gucked!! :DDD

Hideous cretin, it's Irish isn't it? I can tell.

To the furnace with it... NOW!

>Butthurt Estonian spotted
>Muh USSR

The Netherlands should be red

The only ones fighting back are the geenstijl people

UK not cucked

Red stripes until you expel the pakis.

>Russia
>Not TATAR'D and CHECHEN'D

we are cucked though
but nt as much as pig russian shitskin fuckers arei fucking hate the rucking russian cocksuckers

What does grey mean? "Totally lost/full durka"?

kek

Nearly every first world nation has some kind of public methadone program, cucked or not

Brexit doesn't at least downgrade Britain to pure yellow? That seems like a ridiculous standard.

I blame Russians for destroying things.

>Brexit doesn't at least downgrade Britain to pure yellow? That seems like a ridiculous standard.
France and Germany would be butthurt over that, we'll keep red stripes until Article 50, ETA 1st Jan 2017

The US as a whole is yellow. We have extreme cuckolds and extreme rednecks. Both sides are very vocal.

What does grey mean?

>The US as a whole is yellow.
I don't know lad, you have black hordes roaming streets attacking people for being white. 8 years of Obama and probably 4 of Hilary, it's not looking good

>Modern day Macedonia
>Having anything to do with Greece

Just a lost Bulgarian tribe tricked by Soviet kikes into believing a made up history.

Muzzies

>What does grey mean?
Africa/ME colony

dead

>Estonia
>yellow

dafuq, they're as yellow as my skin oh wait

The fact that Trump won the republican primary is proof enough that we're in the yellow. What part of cucked but fighting back don't you understand?

Anyway, niggers chimp out and burn down their own neighborhoods every 15 - 20 years; this has been going on for over a century now. No one cares that they're flinging poo at each other as long as they don't leave their cage. The whites that entered their territory deserve it for being so stupid. Hopefully they will find their way here.

>tfw Hoosier

Also, this map is pretty accurate.

>any country in the EU
>not cucked to death

>all these Earthmen arguing about who is the most cucked
>not realizing they're on The Planet of the Cucks

Ayyy lmao

Kek, Belgium is grey. Are you implying that muslims took over in Belgium?
Brussels and even Molenbeek still have white mayors and there are no mass rape gangs nor is there sharia police...

I'm not going to deny our bad situation, but let's not exaggerate here

>20% Muslim
>Serbs in denial, some of whom hate Serbs
>basically a private feud of a drug lord/Russian tourist resort
>most people here would tell you communism is awesome and that Yugoslavia was the best
>yet we're about to join NATO to please our American overlords, even though most people don't really want it
>MonteNEGRO (fucking Italian name)
>flag is like some shit from children's cartoon show
>only real shit built here is secluded resorts for rich foreigners while half of population lives in poverty
>600,000 people, living in a "country" the size of Walmart parking lot
>daily shootings and bombings
>15 years olds recording themselves giving BJ's in a school WC
>Albanians speak Albanian in "national" parliament
>same guy is ruling last 27 years

When you combine moral, cultural and economic aspects, I don't think there's a worse place in Europe, excluding Moldavia and Ukraine.

>>daily shootings and bombings

What?

I passed through Montenegro and it looked like a nice country

Yeah I'm exaggerating, there's far worse places. But it's still pretty shit.

I'm unaware if we do or don't desu.

I think he's making a reference for our program to give free needles/safe space for these guys to go nuts on heroin.

It sounds stupid but it's great. The fact there are no people doing heroin on parks and sharing needles has decreased our rates of heavy drug use and diseases assotiated with drugs (hiv, hepatites and that sort of stuff).

It's a fucking success that saves us millions every year in healthcare/crime.

Russia? Green? Come on now. the most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Fixed.

We are cucked beyond redemption mate
>One of the most pro EU countries
> Everyone hates Trump
>One of the only countries I can think of where the nationalist movement is far left, not right
>Government has opened places for thousands of migrants, only reason they aren't coming here is because less gibs

Please nuke us

>One of the only countries I can think of where the nationalist movement is far left, not right
Just like every other little England.

Why the fuck is Austria red?

This isnt Germany, England or Sweden.

We have weekly military cargo planes flying out immigrants back to where they came from.

true

I tell people I'm a right wing nationalist and they look at me like I'm fucking mental. It hurts man...

>Iwoa
We're cucked by the cops here, not the niggers

I think OP is using its original meaning

Montenegro is not cucked at all.
Dunno how Serbia is cucked, fighting Islam for 700 years and all that.

Albania, Sweden and Bosnia should be grey. Ukraine is code yellow. I'm not entirely convinced Serbia is code yellow. Maybe green/yellow.

Corsica is French nigger.

>London is grey

Nice touch.

If you say so, Ratko