The fuck happened to London lads, why are there so many niggers? What happened to actual white British people

The fuck happened to London lads, why are there so many niggers? What happened to actual white British people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n0j_CX1S2es

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain is ready for a fascist leader… I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism… I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership...

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

Who cares about London when you rule the w.. Oh yeah.

London is lost

surprised there's no paki on the ad

I visited recently and every media outlet seemed to be pushing for mixed race couples too. I just do not understand the level of self loathing you must have to voluntarily erase your people from history.

>Paki
>Good in sports
user-I

Brits aren't self hating, even my normie family comments how weird it is that every advert has a black/white couple. Our media is just hellbent on black washing everything

They're good in acid attacks

KEK

>webm of average blonde russian guy passing throught the crowd of pakis and nigs in London

It's not the British making those ads

man you guys better do something, like write a letter, or start a local group, because as a foreigner it seems so weird

Funny how they defend this shit with "l-London is multicultural". This is true but this advert is fucking 90% black. What about all the Euro immigrants, Indians, East Asians, pakis etc.

You will be arrested for "hate speech"

love you

this, If you search "american couples" in google you'll see all the images of african americans and white girls in the image search results

man no need to be violent, just bring up the facts calmly and let people know it is not just you that feels this way. Surely that is better than complaining on Sup Forums, right?

Haha... you brought it upon yourselves by conquering half of the world.
Now is the time to pay the price, Nige. You were always black anyway.

No you will literally be arrested for speaking, violence not required

Love you too man, here's hoping you guys vote to accept the court ruling. We sold you guys fair and square, you should be your own country officially.

Blame the baby boomers.

that guy is handsome as fuck, no homo

Our media likes to pretend we have 50% Moroccans while they are like 2,3% of the population.

Man that is quite pessimistic! I am sure the laws are not so draconian. Even bringing the issues up during a local election would be enough to start a change.

This is the future of all of Europe soon

>anglos
>white

Londoner here

most schools are monorace ie 100% muslim etc id wager like 15% of ldn kids are white overall.

adult pop is different due to white movement to the city for work. I live in a diverse area but my commute n local tube is like 85% white

londons still better than many uk cities

1] london is rich af so you dont get the grim deprived feel as you walk around a diverse area as you do in say, bradford.

2) london actually isnt just muslims + whites like many places its. Muslims/Indians/Chinese/Blacks/Turks etc so whites are like 30-40% across the board and then the minority groups are spread around. While blackburn its like 50% white 50% pakistani or something. This makes it less "culture war" feel and more "global" city

c) Lots of immigrant groups in london like EE's/indians/chinese are relatively intergrated so while the white population is low many of the non-white groups are decent.

Places like Slough/Luton/Bradford/Blackburn/Bolton/Sheffield/Manchester etc.. have far worst problems with immigration than London. At the end of the day its the capital so the level of wealth & prosperity along with keeping things under control is a priority while somewhere like Birmingham is just gonna be left to rot.

people have been bringing it up since the 60's but are disregarded as racist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

makes me think

are you ok with the fact that your capital is so detached from the rest of your country? Do you feel some form of sadness at what is essentially demographic displacement?

No Sheffield is no where near as bad as London

>are you ok with the fact that your capital is so detached from the rest of your country
>says the fucking guatamelan

I mean..,yeah, I live in the capital and it is completely detached from the rest of the country, even in racial terms. It causes us no end of grief, and has far reaching political consequences. Ottawa is lovely though :)

Not Polska ;)

fuck off leaf, youre no better off than that shitskin, chong missou.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Soon

I refuse to take your blackpill dude, there is still action that can be taken!

And there’s nothing you can do about it.

All your fault bitch nigger

Was this filmed in South Africa? Is it meant to read "Capetown" instead? There are more blacks and minorities in this video then whites. Fuck I wouldnt have minded 3 or 4 blacks but this is pushed too far. I am feeling sad within my heart

Cry some more, whitey.

>tfw live in St Albans city just North of London
>92% white

Comfy af, barely see any meanie dark people

Implying I didn't bait a dumb burger into finally recognizing my race despite Brazil memes

just take a short stroll into your mum's bedroom m8

at least the commercial is cool

Delet this

why do you guys care? is it because it's a white girl with a nig and not a spic or a (pajeet) sandnig?

>no qt british-chinese gf who speaks with Received Pronunciation

just kill me already

>brazil
>White

By calling a brazilian white you are actually complimenting them. They spend all day here trying to trick people into their lies that they arent black like the rest of south america (Besides argentina)

I mean...yeah that is part of it. Why bring blacks and arabs, but not hard working christian latinos, huh?

t. Huan Jernandes Cortez-Brown Xuatlatca
AKA
"La Criatura del Infierno Americano"
AKA
"El Mutto de la Luz Extinguida"

That's why I focus on burgers.You're dumb enough to fall for it.Especially the nig noggers
Problem?

t. Frederico Huntington-Xuanacotla Fumikoshi
AKA
"la sombra enfermada de la luz extinguida"
AKA
"El diablo aburrido de la Americas"
AKA
"El negro japonese de las cavernas de la america"
AKA
"El mutto caverno de las armas sin papel de Estados United"
AKA
"El hijo de Barack Obama y Meghan Markle"