Hell yeah

Hell yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2DuZnhc6ro
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty tv

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY

I want the white walkers to win

this

>Only women are rulers
>The society is ultra unstable, civil war rules the day, and a civilization-destroying apocalypse is on the horizon
What did she mean by this

I unironically want Littlefinger to win. Not even baneposting.

Of course GOT is a pandering pleb fest that won't allow based smarmy weasels to win like Mad Men, a real kino show, did with Pete Campbell.

D&D nailed it again

how can men even compete

The symbolism for this scene is amazing
>Yara & Ellaria are lesbian it out down below the ship while mocking Theon CuckJoy for being a dickless beta
>Loud noises outside and ship starts to shake violently, interrupting feminist ideal of fun. Everyone rushes outside
>In the darkness they see something long, black, and erected upward on a ship like a big cock.
> Then this it drops on top of their ship crushing a man, at the tip of this phallic bridge is mother fucking Euron!
>Euron the white Viking alpha male starts cutting through the cannon fodders of male feminist betas like hot knife through butter.
>His first pseudo boss battle are two sand shanks, both have to fight him at the same time because they are no match for an alpha male
>The first sand snek he disarms her, using her own spear to penetrate her. He then lifts her up above him as if he impaled her with his big cock.
>The second sand shank screeches and charges Euron thinking she can avenge her sister.
>He chokes the bitch out
>Down below Ellaria and bad poosey fight off Eurons men, they fail real fast without putting up any fight.
Ellaria demands of these men to kill her and bad possey. The men refuse because they don’t take orders from woman.
>Back on top of ship final pseudo boss battle start. Yara seeing her ship, her matriarchy world burn as Euron in the middle of it all smiling.
>She charges Euron, she fights like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken as with feminism.
>Yara is over taken not by Eurons axe or sword but his male strength.
>As Euron holds Yara from behind, Theon CuckJoy shows up. Euron daring him to reclaim his manhood.
>But like all beta cucks, who can’t compete with women or alpha males, they go MGTOW. He just jumps of the ship.
>Eurons final victory is complete as he lmao at Theon. Yara who realizes she can’t complete with the patriarchy.

>Women rule, men drool.

Who's this c mom d mon

Who the hell is ruling the Twins now?

>All of Westeros ruled by women
>The region is more unstable than ever

BASED d&d

realistic
NO [X]
YES [ ]

feminist empowerment fantasy?
No [ ]
Yes [X]

Glad I never watched even a second of this trash show. Now stop spamming the catalog and stay in your /general/.

Who

>BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPFFFFFTHHHTHHH
>*splorch*

>game of plebs

Euron is taking out the trash, one slit at a time.

Women with twitter who post statuses like this are always so ugly on the outside and the inside

>Dorne

>Sansa isn't queen
>Dornish bitch about to get assfucked by Cersei
>Olenna is gonna die any day and be replaced by Tarley

So what was the purpose of the Dorne storyline again? They have no army, no ruler, no actual influence on fucking anything.

>Everything ruled by women
>literal all out war imminent
Ya good thing they let the women watch over things

Currently Ruled be a Man:
The Sea

I want Jorah to turn into a white walker so he could go on a rampage executing all the roasties and chads

To kill off the rest of the lannister kids, and then to go away like the irrelevant nobodies they are.

bad poosey was super cute this episode

idk why but that pic reminds me of the ending seconds of goodfellas
youtube.com/watch?v=D2DuZnhc6ro
>theon lives the rest of his life like a shnook
>euron shooting down the slags
>hit the music

Um, no, sweetie, try again

That whole battle was so dark, it was almost impossible to tell what was going on. Do I need to get an HDR TV or something?

>4 of the women just got killed by men and one was captured

It helps but it's still pretty badly shot.

It's funny because they clearly started watching recently, every character they love will be dead.

why do women pretend that stuff like this means theyve actually done shit?

Y

Give me one reason why I shouldn't hate everyone who watches and enables Game of Thrones

It's not unrealistic, it's based on the UK which is all ruled by women

>Queen Elizabeth II
>Theresa May
>Nicola Sturgeon
>Arlene Foster

>currently ruled by a woman
>Dorne
>Highgarden
>actually thinking Dany is "ruling" Dragonstone when she just wants to attack Cersei
>July 23rd

How butt blasted will this person be when Olenna and Ellaria bite the dust?

Not very much, I mean we already know Kelly C is going to win in the end.

Do you guys think FatSlob actually intended to have an all-wimmenz showdown or do you think he became absent minded in regards to the plot and ended up in a situation where most happened to be female almost by accident?

I think he had nothing to do with it and everything in this season and the last was written by Dumb and Dumber.

is this what normies look like now?

Sadly he's dead

>that fat cunt with the glasses
>snapping fingers
>all the men are bearded numales

I have so much anger over something so insignificant.

>snapping fingers
I hope they all die in a fire

I think every time he wanted to kill a man he ran with it but when he thought in killing a woman he pussied out

are there webms of the snek deaths?

only 2 or so women actually got to rule on their own and they fucked up, when they were not being controlled by men they were put down by them

the others that tried to rule were also stopped by men

as i scan the room, i am filled with hatred and an intense desire to doggystyle hatefuck the fatty while she cries. is this normal?

>Dorne
>Highgarden

NOT ANYMORE :D

>Dorne
>Millenary long story
>Fucked up in a couple of days after a woman stole the crown
Kek
Metaphore much?

WHAT IS THIS FROM
and why is that sjw wearing a trump hat

For an Alpha Male it is.

It's not a Trump hat.

it's a drumpf hat

what is it then? also, wearing a hat indoors is something a mannerless peasant would do. uncouth scum.

No talent in that room whatsoever

Christ i hate the fucking feminist mullet.

Well it is a fantasy show.

I want to enter that bar wearing a suicide vest.

America! Wait... no...

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Don't worry Euron "If it ain't a bloke give it a choke" Greyjoy will save this show

>Riding a fixed gear bike with brakes.

How else do you stop?

So which sand snake is still alive? Is it Bad Pussy?

is this a boi

Does it matter?

currently all make-believe too

>women control everything
>world is in one of the worst states its ever been

WOMAN POWER!1

the last few minutes of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp94Gb7ctms

>snapping fingers
it gets me everytime.

They all reside inside a fat smelly man's imagination.

the snapping fingers girl just puts this over the top. get me off this ride... will this SJW shit stop so this truly is the best timeline?

>They chuckle when Euron shows up because they think hes about to be BTFO for interrupting le EPIC LESBIAN SCENE XD
>The room becomes silent and their faces contort into horrific expressions when they realize Euron is actually winning

Requesting the webm of her eyebrows doing an interpretive dance routine in some TV movie or something?

Why does that bitch snap her fingers? Can someone explain?

where can i watch this fucking show.

its what people do at poetry readings instead of clapping, for some fucking reason, and apparently when people watch GoT in a bar

w-whoa so this is the power...of normies

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/

I can explain, because I consider myself an expert in Liberal/SJW politics.

Some people convinced far left-wingers (Which is a lot of them these days), that clapping is triggering to some people. (If you don't know what triggering is you're really behind the times.) I don't know the source but snapping your fingers is an alternative.

If anyone really wants to know why I know this knowledge, "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

they're just trying to make the audience hate him so he can get YASS queened later on

i'd love it if somebody shot the place up

are you me.

The reason they give is that it might traumatise people that are traumatised by clapping (???)
The real reason is to mark themselves out as a member of a particular ingroup.

>violence against women
>AWWW, THAT'S TERRIBLE

>Men get blown up
>YEAH GIRRRRLLLL!!!!!!

>all those chicks putting their hands over their mouths when arya talks to nymeria
pic related
>all these cuck skinny numales with beards and tats
>that fat NEET leaving during the orgy
>baby chad waving bye when sneks get rekt
>fucking hagrid showing up at 11:23
i wanna rawdog piledrive that fatty into submission. i would ravage that puss until she abandoned every notion of feminism and begged for the seed. i would pull out and glaze the eyelids of that snapping fingers chick as she screamed in terror. none of those skinnyfat guys would do shit about it either. christ i hate modern "people".

Not to mention the woman was a lying would-be assassin while the men had done literally nothing wrong.

Men may have won the election but women win games of thrones

#feminism

>The North
I mean, on a techinicality, but sure
>Kings Landing
Are people actually claiming Cersei is a good role model for feminism now?
>Dorne
Lol dorne aint ruled by anybody right now
>Dragonstone
sure
>Highgarden
Is olenna in charge there now? You'd think she wasnt since she's been hanging out with Dany the whole time. I assume some dude is in charge there

the only ruler that matters is the Nights King anyway
I hope he kills everyone

>tfw there are currently more people on Sup Forums ironically saying "yas queen slay" than there are people saying it seriousness.

That was the objective. You take the stupid normie meme and you drive it into the ground through ironic overusage until people stop using it.

>Dragonstone

Isn't Dragonstone part of the Stormlands? Who's even in control of that shit now?

>until people stop using it.
It's having the opposite effect.

Memes by definition exist to continue themselves. All you retards did was spread it even more, even if its usage was ironic. That's literally how memes work.

hbo DOES want these types of viewing parties to stop. maybe this is the only way.

BASED EURON

Nobody goes there after level 20 so who cares?