/got/

Truth network edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/129273-mance-rayder-ser-arthur-dayne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call me Darkstar... for I am of the night! Nothin personnel, kid

>"I prayed for it," she said dully. "He was my special boy. I went to the sept and prayed seven times to the seven faces of god that Ned would change his mind and leave him here with me. Sometimes prayers are answered."
>Jon did not know what to say. "It wasn't your fault," he managed after an awkward silence.
>Her eyes found him. They were full of poison. "I need none of your absolution, bastard."
>Jon lowered his eyes. She was cradling one of Bran's hands. He took the other, squeezed it. Fingers like the bones of birds. "Good-bye," he said.
>He was at the door when she called out to him. "Jon," she said. He should have kept going, but she had never called him by his name before. He turned to find her looking at his face, as if she were seeing it for the first time.
>"Yes?" he said.
>"It should have been you," she told him. Then she turned back to Bran and began to weep, her whole body shaking with the sobs. Jon had never seen her cry before.
who was in the wrong here?

xth for we blew the fuck out of the Rhaegartard in the last thread

He ended up arguing that a young lord who is literally the most important person at Starfall was fed inaccurate information about his Aunt's death, and for some reason didn't have the story explained to him by his own wet nurse.

Wew.

I love Ellie

OUTTA MY WAY TARG FUCKING SHITS

Anyone else hate this hypocritical cunt? So glad he died the way he did

Why would Edric tell Arya that Jons mum was Wylla

>Edric Dayne tells Arya Ned and Ashara fell in love
>Barristan Selmy believes Ned and Ashara were in love, and that they fucked at Harrenhal
>Howland Reed sees them dance together at Harrenhal
>Ned tells Robert that Wylla, a Dayne wetnurse, was involved in Jon's birth
>None of these people have any reason to lie

Dispute this
>protip: you can't

They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the songs.

Catelyn. He was just visiting his little brother and she didn't need to talk to him. That last line was pure evil.
>I win because I'm right!

Didn't he just say that he and Jon were milk brothers? That only means they shared the same wet nurse, not that Wylla was his mother.

I'm fairly sure last season they mentioned that Kings Landing is completely reliant on Highgarden for food.

So why are the Tyrells planning an offensive war against KL? Why not just fortify the fuck out of your borders and wait for them to starve? They cant go to the South, the North, or East because their enemies are literally surrounding them

It wouldnt even have to be a siege. Just a defensive war

cute twink edition

Read the books you fuckin fag

name a more iconic duo, I'll wait

Do the leaks confirm Cleaganbowl?

>h-haha b-btfo
>now I'll go read A Song of Ice and Fire,whose title is meaningless and has nothing to do with literal confirmed canon

the tully fucking shit, who else?

EXTRA

>Ned mentions Jon and Jon's parentage for no reason whatsoever when Cat brings up Ashara
>Eddard took a trip to Starfall after the ToJ
>Ashara killed herself shortly after this trip or faked her death
>Edric is named after Ned
>Mance is likely Arthur Dayne if you close read it makes a lot of sense

No. The season 8 leaks probably will though

Good thing Stannis died in S5, if they killed him in S7 you can be sure they would've him at least fart before his death.

And then roll credits with some happy Ed Sheeran song.

most overrated character, if it wasn't for Edmure and Cat sabotaging Stark war efforts he was done.

Ice and fire

White walkers and Dragons exist in the universe

>UHHHH NO IT DEFINITELY MEANS JON SPECIFICALLY IS THE SON OF RHAEGAR AND LYANNA, TWO CHARS DEAD BEFORE THE BOOKS EVEN BEGIN

defend this pls

Daenery's belly + Longclaw.

>born under a bleeding star (Dawn)

GOD I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THAT LITTLE TRYHARD BITCH

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT HER """""""ACTING"""""""" IS GOOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IT'S LIKE IN MY CHINESE ANIMES WHERE THE FUCKING LOLI IS SCOLDING ADULTS AND IS MAKING THEM LISTEN TO HER BULLSHIT

NO YOU SON OF A BITCH IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT

Tully fucking shits

>Mance is likely Arthur Dayne if you close read it makes a lot of sense
You'll have to explain that one to me. I've seen Mance=Rhaegar and Qhorin=Arthur, but not that one.

GIVE ITALIAN TOMBOY GF

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

Dumb shit, Mance grew up at the wall

WE NEED DA KINGINDANORF INDANORF

clingy little cunt

DUDE I'M A LITTLE GIRL SO YOU BETTER LISTEN TO MY OPINION OVER EVERYONE ELSES!

>WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT HER """""""ACTING"""""""" IS GOOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Reddit

Gremlin makes me physically frown whenever she appears on screen, unfortunately she has plot protection and won't be brutally murdered any time soon

Reminder that dragonglass is now being retconned to kill wights.

Realistically, it's crazy to think these Great Houses won't have a shit ton of kids. Only one that's realistic is the Freys.

>Reminder that dragonglass is now being retconned to kill wights.

Re-retconned, it was always canon!

I never understood this, it should have been Jon that fell from the tower? Bitch he didn't climb, that was Bran!

Incest is frowned upon

Anyone else rooting for Cersei to win?

Will the Night's king actually ride Viserion? It seems stupid Imo

Yeah, that reminds me, i think ive read in the books that dragonglass is worthless against wights and just shatters because of its fragile nature?
Or am i high and imagining things or what?

Back in those days, the chance of the mother dying during child birth was pretty fucking high. Unless you hate your wife it makes sense why you wouldn't want to keep impregnating her over and over, not to mention the amount of miscarriages and kids dying before turning 5

its going to be epic and based bro!

You're remembering the shitty books, but this is the tv show, where we get new exciting plot details every season.

>not liking the tiny gremlin

>Mance collects all the tribes together, saying that to win them over you have to be good to them
>This parellels Jaime's recollection of Dayne's tactics in the Kingswood, gathering the peasants on his side so they would act as informants
>When Mance is glamoured as Rattleshirt, he fights Jon, and refuses a shield, instead asking for a big two-hander sword
>When he gets his two hander practice sword, he swings it and says 'Now there's a sweet sound.'
>Dawn was a big two hander sword.
>When Mance is first seen, he's singing 'The Dornishman's Wife,' a Dornish song
>He knows about lands far to the south of the Wall, knowing how to trek to Winterfell and back quickly and safely. How would he know this if he's only ever lived at the wall or beyond it?
>He beats the fucking shit out of Jon in single combat, completely destroying him despite Jon having a shield so being at a theoretical advantage
>Jon previously is OP as fuck in sword combat, he has to train with 3 black brothers
>Arthur Dayne best swordsman except Barristan, but if he had Dawn (two hander) he wins against Barry. confirmed by GRRM

How does he manage to confidently navigate to Winterfell to see Robert's visit then?

Now that I think about it, this does seem like quite the convenient way of getting out of an unwanted marriage without resorting to actual murder, political alliances would remain intact since bloodlines are jointed

this is probably autism but i think theyre putting alot of "crows eye" euron shit in plain sight to not dive into euron as a warlock type

theres a giant red eye on the main sail of his ship, and during the raid in ep 2 hes wesaring a breastplate with a giant metal eye emblazoned on it

if its just a toss in, thats still a nice touch, but the storms, the eye in multiple noticeable places. idk

How does that imply that Mance Rayder is Arthur Dayne? When did a Kingsguard ever go beyond the Twins?

>next episode will most likely feature the unsulled crawling through a sewer system, probably as comedic relief.

do d&d have a scat fetish?

YOU'RE NOT DYING TODAY SER JORAH

"You know what I must do.”

“Must?” She put her hand on his good leg, just above the knee. “A true man does what he will, not what he must.” Her fingers brushed lightly against his thigh, the gentlest of promises. “The realm needs a strong Hand. Joff will not come of age for years. No one wants war again, least of all me.” Her hand touched his face, his hair. “If friends can turn to enemies, enemies can become friends. Your wife is a thousand leagues away, and my brother has fled. Be kind to me, Ned. I swear to you, you shall never regret it.”

“Did you make the same offer to Jon Arryn?”

She slapped him.

who was in the wrong here?

is that what aryas supposed to look like if she wasnt a goblin?

That sentence didnt make any sense... he wasnt going to die anyway, so why would you say that

Mance: "Our knees do not bend easily."
Dayne: "Our knees do not bend easily."

Also, Ned's recollection of the Tower of Joy is patchy as fuck and doesn't confirm any of their deaths explicitly.

HOW AMAZINGLY SMART TO LEAVE YOUR SISTER WITH THE GUY YOU JUST BULLIED AND THREATENED WITH DEATH

TOTALLY NOTHING CAN GO WRONG WITH THAT

GOD BLESS JOHN SNOW

THE GENIUS OF GOT OF THRONES

Just watched the latest episode.
I think this show needs more stronk female characters.

Fucking Cersei would have been a really, really bad idea.

what real life culture wants to rape and enslave your women like the dothraki?

>"This smells like "
>camera pans to Grey Worm with a confused look on his face
>howling laughter all throughout Burlington Bar

literally ice

He cut out the tongues of his sailors, he is a magician of some kind, also
>I am the storm
I'm pretty sure they go over it in the "anatomy of a scene" thing on HBO. Alas, most people here are poorfags and miss out on important details because they can't be assed to not be failures

Why didn't he give him any medicine to drug him?

He was going to kill himself ya dingus

Yes

>Leaving North in good hands
>Leaving North in Sansa's hand
>Sansa
>Good hands
>SANSA

We already are getting the "the pillar, then" joke.

>tfw want to reread the books because of the thread
Nigger your persistence is admirable, but that literally proves nothing.

grrm is a truly awful writer, what the fuck do people see in this dross?

Because it wouldn't be hard to get to Winterfell for somebody who lived at the wall for many years?

He was going to kill himself
Also, if Sam was able to sneak in, it's presumably late at night, and thus most likely the day he was gonna get shipped off

BUT YOU NEED A BAD PUSSY

shouldve recast her after season 2

Also, in the first episode, Jon to Sansa
>hey, could you like, not interrupt me and doubt my decisions in front of everyone, it like, undermines me
>does it again right fuckin away

Do you think he enjoyed eating her out?

Why the fuck would anyone who isn't paid for their services want to do the nasty with Ysha or Yasha or whatever the fuck her name is

>Made you touch my pussy bro, you just got PRANK'D
>Northern skirt wearing pansy, MAYBE you can command the sea bitch and attack the fishermen, watch out for the nets lol
>Hey, I've ridden all the way to Winterfell just to remind you in front of yours and my men that you're a retarded cunt I have zero respect for, peace out!
>I could throw an ax into Ramsey's head and save you, but you're being a little bitch so fuck it, you're dead to me

>OY U ERE TO STEAL MY THRONE M8?! I'LL KICK U IN UR CUNT OUR MUM WILL FEEL IT
>I can't believe I wasted time to try to rescue you.
>Why are you being such a bitch over a few bad years?
>If you can't be useful to me you should just kill yourself, like, what are you even doing here?
>Anyway, isn't this bitch hot? Yeah, you're never gonna bang something like that ever again, aren't ya? lol, jk, jk, come on bro, I'm just teasing. But seriously though, eunuchs are funny.

>Daily reminder that you'll never experience sexual gratification ever again
>AAA SAVE ME THEON!

Yara is so gross looking my god I bet she has a big meaty clit

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THAT AYRA IS STILL WANTED BY CERSEI?

What is this retard shit, how do you explain Mance living at the wall for years and years while Dayne was a kings guard

some people have a thing for negro juice

>5-fans-were-enthusiastic-(...).png
that's probably the actual number, yeah

The one thing she can do well is fucking enunciate

It's a great example of how one badass moment, when repeated consistently, turnes first into farce, then into something people will hate.

Also, unfortunately, it's also a great example of children psychology - once said smart thing, the stupid kid will try to be smartass at the every opportunity.

what are the Dothraki even doing right now? I doubt they are content just sitting on a ship waiting for orders.

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/129273-mance-rayder-ser-arthur-dayne/

Read the books and think about Mance and Dayne as the same person. Shit starts to make sense very quickly, including how and why Mance knew to get to winterfell - he'd made the trip before, possibly several times.

post more Euron memes

>Yara is so gross looking my god I bet she has a big meaty clit

probably smells and is hariy

would still fuck

someone post the shadman r34

they're raping each other, dothraki-style

Beggin yor pardon, yor Grace, I am not a learn-ed man, BOOHT...

Eating out good pussy is one of life's greatest pleasures user, you should try it sometime
>inb4 salty milk and coins
Pussy tastes like pussy, unless it's bad pussy or they just got out the shower and use that PH balanced bodywash for cunnies

Fuck I heard it in my head

Who's gonna kill Sandra?