Explain to me how child beauty pageants are allowed in this country...

Explain to me how child beauty pageants are allowed in this country. Why is it always the mothers that are pushing their children into them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav
ispot.tv/ad/AKKC/the-honest-company-bath-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews.

fpbp

Rancid jewry seeps in every crack. It is hard to wash off

Women are stupid terrible parents who have no problem trying to exploit their children for financial gain.

Most women wanted to be a model/in pageants or whatever. So they force it on their daughters to live vicariously through them. The reason its legal I have no clue. The fact it isn't a massive scheme by the FBI to entrap pedophiles is shocking

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav

The guy behind TLC, the network that airs this shit, is of course, Jewish.

Always right. No exceptions.

Fucking lolis man

Man, that's FUCKING disgusting.
This is how a beautiful girl looks.

There doesn't even need to be financial gain. They will exploit their daughters for nothing but a step up the social ladder among the pieces of shit that are involved in these pageants.

Explain why they shouldn't be allowed.

Do you have some sort of problem with what is found to be universally attractive?

>Fake teeth

Yeah, kids are missing teeth. They're playing dress up.

>Spray tan

You'd rather her sit out in the sun?

>Fake eyelashes

So now what, make up accessories are "degenerate" you absolute retard? Another part of playing dress up.

>Hair extensions

As opposed to...what, a wig? No one in here ever wore a wig as part of a costume once in their lives? Not even an 80's rock star? You're all that fucking boring?

>Caked on make up

So, thick make up is immoral? Shouldn't be allowed? You don't understand this is a pageant?

>Stripper outfit

Ever been to the beach? These same girls are naked or at least topless.

Sorry OP, you're just an autistic faggot with a stick up his ass. Or closet pedo trying to rack up anti pedo sentiment on your IP address to balance out all the questionable shit you looked up earlier today.

Do you even tried m8?

Fuck off Mexico, at least we dress our kids up. You put a burlap sack on them and call it a day till they hit 15 and you throw a party letting everyone know they can impregnate them.

Also

WALL

>let's turn our children into sluts
>THAT'S OK!

Give me one reason why you're connecting what I'm assuming is supposed to be beauty pageants (and not kids dressed up like women in general) to having a high amount of sexual partners (slut)

They build both self esteem and public speaking skills.

You know, some people have trouble speaking or even being in public spaces. You might even know someone who could have benefited from public speaking and confidence training in their early years.

2/10

Are you kidding me? They can live the mothers dream, dummy!

Explain why nonparticipation is allowed. Women are only valuable for their ability to please men. The sooner they're drilled in how it's done and the sooner the wheat and chaff are sorted, the better.

Pageant whores are fucking gross. Not cute at all.
>Yeah, kids are missing teeth
Yeah, and it's cute and girly. Cute gapteeth are great.
>You'd rather her sit out in the sun?
No, she shouldn't be tanned because tans are nasty.
>So, thick make up is immoral?
Make up is stupid and bad for girls' skin and looks bad. They shouldn't wear it.

>Women are only valuable for their ability to please men
That's right and pageants aren't the way to teach girls that. High heels and tons of makeup and generally being a whore is not the way for a woman to please her husband.
Her mother can teach her how to please a man.

>universally attractive

Tan slutted up slutty looking girls is attractive? where?

No man finds those qualities attractive, and I have a feeling no pedophile would find little girls pretending to be washed-up bar sluts attractive either.

I can only speak for myself not every pedophile but I certainly don't find anything attractive about pageant whores.
Girls should be good and cute. The great thing about little girls is they're so naturally sexy without even trying.

Fukken this

I was in one as a kid, won runner up actually.

Don't really think it had any affect on my life

Like, y'know, if if somebody want old nasty whores, y'know, their taste is shit but whatever. But little girls are for being the opposite of that. Little girls are supposed to be pretty and sweet, dress her up like a whore, what's even the point?
Like the girl in this ad, what a qt
ispot.tv/ad/AKKC/the-honest-company-bath-time
What age category? Are you a grill?

>What age category? Are you a grill?

I was 5 or 6 i think, no

Was it different in the boys division? Why did you do it?
How was it like?

Well I don't know what the girls division was like but no one did spray tanning or fake teeth or any of that, lived in a small town at the time it wasn't a very serious event.

IDK I think what happened was my older sister was in it in, and they had a boys division and my mom asked me if I wanted to be in it and I just said "sure"

Can't remember much, think I just put on a suit and walked on stage for a bit smiling and waving and shit, then walked off, then walked back on later with everyone else and they announced winners and gave out trophies and small bank bonds, maybe won twenty dollars.

>maybe won twenty dollars
Neat.
>I think what happened was my older sister was in it
Was she serious into pageants or was it just like she wanted to try it? How old was she? Did she get all tarted up?

It's not important
At all
Seriously, who cares about this shit?
Retards falling for social issues is why we still have problems.
first you deal with the jews.
then the niggers
then the spics.
etc.
There's a natural order and progression to these things, and this shit comes dead last.

Actually, pageants promote feminity, they promote women behaving prim and proper...something that is lost among the majority of landwhales, today.

>Was she serious into pageants or was it just like she wanted to try it? How old was she? Did she get all tarted up?

try it I think, didnt really do any others pretty much a one time thing, she was 7 or 8, and nah think our mom just fixed her hair for her and she wore a dress, nothing really beyond that.

tbf it was a redneck town, it wasnt a particularly serious event compared to the weird shit I've seen on tv

Underrated and true.

Though some pageant moms have no problems forcing their daughters to behave like whores. There is a grey area.

>didnt really do any others pretty much a one time thing, she was 7 or 8, and nah think our mom just fixed her hair for her and she wore a dress
Sounds cute. That's fine.
I know you won't but I'm going to ask anyway: you got any pictures of her?

>some people have trouble speaking or even being in public spaces
This describes 99% of Sup Forums

Totally agreed, there should always be a balanced approach, especially when dealing with kids.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

>HELP ME GOVERNMENT

>liking pageant whores
I thought you had better taste than this.
We were having a pretty pleasant conversation in that other thread today. Too bad it got delete.

why do parents push their kids to fight other kids in tae kwon do or whatever

why do kids push their kids to run for hours playing football or do any sport at all

fucking niggers

kids are pushed to do all sorts of things by their parents if they don't like it im sure the parents dont force their kids up on stage crying wearing make up and shit fucking retards

I don't like it but that doesn't mean it should be illegal

That's Leeky Sink btw not pageant

A classic Sup Forums dilemma.

Does Sup Forums hate fat mothers more than it loves 6 year old girls? Lets observe.

>That's Leeky Sink btw not pageant
I didn't think she was. It just seemed you were talking like you like pageant girls.
I hate fat women and enjoy 6yo girls, in equal measure.

Nah man definitely don't think those pageant girls are attractive

How fucking new do you have to be to type this dumb post. Stick around retard.