Oh hey look, an Indian! This could be interesti-

>oh hey look, an Indian! This could be interesti-
>*blam*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TD9fiCVoc4c?t=60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all knew he was going to die but I honestly thought his design and potential skill set were pretty interesting or cool.

Someone had to die I guess but it's such a shame.

He seemed like a fun character. I actually laughed when he punched that chick, I didn't even meen to.

SS had such based moments in the beginning

Slipknot's claim to fame is dying in exactly the same way he did in the movie.

If you didn't know that a year ago you are a fucking casual.

His arm got blown off, not his head.

>Indian

Well, he is a rapist.

They should've introduced him with the others in Belle Reve, just go with the original idea of making him a serial rapist or some shit.

At least that way the normies wouldn't have seen it coming.

He didn't die. He got his arm blown off then sent into limbo till 2004.

If they hadn't cut the film so weird then I'm sure his death would've been way less predictable. I bet he even had a very short backstory scene at one point

Which would be worse? Making him an interesting chaarcter and killing him off, which wastes his potential or making him pianfully unremarkable and boring so it would be OK to make him a redshirt?

>punched a lady
>based

shoulda been KGBeast

user, c'mon. You know they have to take what they can get from this movie

He didn't.

he dead

Why is everyone obsessed with race these days

Just because you watched one animated film that features the SS doesn't mean you know anything about the actual SS.
KGBeast stole Slipknots death in that

He forgot to sweat the night before, the spirits werent with him

Batman killed that guy, he was gonna kill MARTHA

>didn't get an intro at the start of the movie, just gets out of a car and the squad just gets told "yeah this is slipknot"
>barely even talks, not even when agreeing to an escape attempt

It was said for months he was dying but damn he was on the level of a cameo

She had a mouth

What was the point of bringing him into SS? He literally did nothing for the the plot.

>I wonder if they really have bombs or they're just lying
>No, they're real

>get mini grenade injected in neck
>"har dar, I wonder what what would happen if I leave"

>har dar we put bombs in your neck so don't try and run away when we send you out into the world in a deserted city with handlers you could easily over power m'kay? We're super serious about the bombs guys plz don't try and run

no KGBeast should be for sequel

>potential skill set

Here you go:

youtu.be/TD9fiCVoc4c?t=60

It's almost like Suicide Squad is written poorly or something.

>Indian

You mean Native American?

It's kinda funny that his character trailer contained pretty much all footage there is of him and they still had to pad it with a crashing helicopter

Punching a dumb bitch should be based behavior. The world would be more peaceful I think.

dumb euro detected

>Indian
You mean native american

Im not even trying to be PC, Indians are the scum of the earth. At leas Native Americans have cool outfits

Insecure immigrant American detected

>Indian
That guy looks like he puts his poo in the loo. Not indian.

Yeah, one thing directly translated from the comic was Digger tricking him to test the bomb.

Visually he's the best Slipknot ever. I l8ver every thing about his design right down to his little hair nooses.

Actually he did. It was a small scene got cut but it was there

It's just like Boomerang punching out of a body bag. I don't know why they used it twice but I can see why user found it amusing.

They should've killed off Harley or one of the other A-Listers to actually enforce that it was the Suicide Squad.

What would've been amazing if they all acted like Slipknot was big badass like "OH SHIT IT'S SLIPKNOT" with one kickass fightscene than just have his head blown off.

It's called equality

All the cool Slipknot scenes happened off-camera.

>In an alternate reality Slipknot survived and was the one who saved the day.

That was Ayer's original vision before the studio execs came in. Slipknot was actually supposed to come right after the Diablo vs Incubus fight scene and hang the enchantress because she also had a mouth on her.

LOL that's what you get for expecting an Indian to be anything less than a useless lazy fuck.

I think I found the edgy teenager anons.