Lost

I never saw this show, is it worth watching now?

Yes.

I'm watching it for the first time now, just finished season one. id say it's worth it if you've got the time.

I do have the time.

I made it to season 4 or whatever season it was where they got off the island, but then had to go back.

>is network garbage worth watching

this show was only good for the next day water cooler, same as got. Watch or rewatch something timeless instead

it will always be worth watching. every episode including nikki and paolo

Yes,

I still think the 4th hour of it is a all time classic TV episode.

Why would they have to go back? Is this show one with such a crazy plot that it doesn't even make any sense?

You should watch it for based Sawyer alone. Literally /ourguy/.

I don't quite remember why, unfinished business or something like that probably

They all have their own personal reasons.

They have a very good reason for needing to go back and it's an absolute crime that that piece of shit spoiled the fact that they go back for you in the first place. Leave the thread before you get spoiled further and go watch the show.

because jack announces it in one of the best episodes of television ever created, and it's very convincing

This show is fucking littered with based characters.

Ben
Sawyer
Locke
Jack
Desmond

>Fucked Kate, Juliet and Charlotte
>Fucked many other women

Is James "Sawyer" Ford the Island's resident "alpha-male"?

ye

Well, fine. I'm watching the first episide now.

Should I watch the full show or should I stop at some point?

you cant spoil garbage

Yes, its pretty decent but gets a little crazy at the end

Stop at Season 5 finale and make up your own ending. Season 6 is the pits.

Whole thing.

>Is this show one with such a crazy plot that it doesn't even make any sense?

Yes.

You can stop watching at the end of season 4 and be happy, or continue watching and come to your own decision on the ending, me personally i thought it was "meh"

Season 6 is a tedious local of shit eaten one teaspoon at a time. Linedlof is still trying to justify that ending..

What the fuck is wrong with the trees? Is this a supernatural show?

The only thing wrong with the ending was that Mr. Eko wasn't able to return for it. It was cathartic and beautiful. You should have long ago abandoned the idea that there'd be closure on every thread by then.

The problem with people like you is that you believe we thought the ending was shit because the mysteries weren't resolved. That's not why. It was just a shitty, unfulfilling ending.

What makes you feel that way? Every character got something.

> Unanswered mysteries
> The entire sideways purgatory storyline was manipulative
> Ben doing a complete 180 for no apparent reason
> Literal island cork

The entirely of Season 6 was pure garbage.

It's one of the best rides you'll ever take, but the trade off is that you'll predict the ending early on, and the writers knew it and the entire thing is a misdirection sequence. It's amazing and worth every moment.

Skip the last season.

>The problem with people like you is that you believe we thought the ending was shit because the mysteries weren't resolved
> Unanswered mysteries

>Ben doing a complete 180 for no apparent reason
They show very clearly that he finally sided with the protagonists for good because MIB was an idiot about openly betraying him and gloating about it

> Only one of my reasons

>> The entire sideways purgatory storyline was manipulative
"A well-executed plot twist tricked me and I feel dumb so it's bad!!!!"

That's total garbage motivation. And season 2-5 Ben would never "side" with the protagonists no matter the situation. He has always been selfish.

I just saw the first episode and I'm confused.
I did not expect there to be some kind of fantasy plot, hmm.

> Well-executed plot twist
> Top kek

Nobody did, normies left in droves after season 2 took off. Good filter to keep them out.

His entire character is juggling allegiances based on the situation, for ultimately selfish reasons. His character arc was finally becoming capable of sticking to his guns and owning up to his actions.