Any other non racist whites unironically approve of white Dylan Roof did?

I'm not racist but with all this black lies matter bullshit and anti whiteness being perpetuated by the jew run media I can't say I blame him. Only bad thing about it is it brought down a big backlash on the rebel flag. I honestly don't really care about what Dylan Roof did and wish there were more like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackpast.org/aah/emanuel-african-methodist-episcopal-church-1816
youtu.be/mGwUlBgCKnM
youtu.be/xE_ZFVUuL-o
youtu.be/IQDNNeaKUhA
youtu.be/uKpSnN5ye1Q
blackpast.org/aah/emanuel-african-methodist-episcopal-church-1816#sthash.5AFkgPyo.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello officer, doing overtime?

>I'm not racist but

you're literally a walking strawman. back to r*ddit you go

he's a jew from nyc copy and past the facebook id part in his filename

I'm just pro white I specifically said I wasn't racist.

He looks like he's squatting to go for a shit.
Dylan Roof confirmed for designated shitting street.

Dead serious actually.

NOBODY HERE SUPPORTS DYLAN ROOF.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

Don't worry, i'm in the industry as well

Racist white here. He was a pussy. He went into a church and shot black people.

He could of gone down to the corner store and shot up crack dealing niggers. He shot up one of the few groups of black people I like. The ones that will pay with you, because they care about you.

If you hate niggers, kill niggers. Don't take your hate out on the smallest percentage of people trying to make a better life for everyone around them.

Not that I'm advocating violence of course. I'm just not condemning it.

Killing random people is pretty fucked up. And he went for older church going blacks when he could've at least killed some ghetto niggers instead.
He's a bad person with a bad haircut.

Dylann Roof was assaulted in prison by a criminal nigger after that criminal nigger's cell was not properly locked, and 2 guards were absent from Roof's cell.

That nigger then had a crowdfund set up for him, and suddenly his bond was paid in full after 8 months in jail for aggravated assault.

"Black Twitter" loves its prison justice from known criminal thugs.

This pretty much.

>im not racist, i just say things like "black lies matter" and talk about "the jew media" and praise people for killings they committed where the targets were selected based on their race... but im TOTALLY not racist

Next time post a Pepe the Frog meme. Don't use the original filename. Use a proxy

Fucking hell

OP is a faggot

Church sent a louder message, especially since it was where bat turner planned his chimp out.Personally I think the negro has been cruelly abused and exploited, that being said their crimes against us and eachother are far more heinous then the work of The KKK.

>Killing random people

They were not random people. They were members of some black supremacist we wuz kangz "church" that was agitating and calling for violence against White people.

>blacks target whites in Milwaukee for being white
>no news coverage of racial attacks
>last night they literally shot a guy in the neck because of his skin color

>this guy kills a few people because they're black
>national coverage

>sister of the dindu that died being a criminal says to burn down white neighborhoods
>no coverage, specifically misrepresenting what she said

Fuck this gay earth, this world needs more Roofs

so true! They deserved it

>media takes the spot light off of white males for 2 seconds

Sup Forums: wow what is this cultural marxist bullshit? I can't believe it. The anti-white jewish media really fucked us. I seriously. Race War when? JUST. (((globalists))) >muh tumblr. White genocide is real. Lizard people. Orwelian wow.

Black lives matter was built on a lie

They were niggers. Every single "church going black folk" and "cawledge educated negro" spreading the "hands up..." lie is a worthless fucking nigger. Every single one protesting a dead criminal is a nigger.

In practice, however, I agree. Little faggot could have picked a much more visible target, one the normie wouldn't have immediately sympathised with. And he at least could have killed himself.

He's getting raped by niggers in prison now because he was an idiot.

It's disgusting what he did and nothing excuses it, but sadly it was also only a matter of time before someone cracked with how much the media persecute white people

Dylan was a retard that killed people who simply went to their local church to pray. If he wanted to make a difference he should have killed local gang members instead of people who did nothing wrong. He is a pussy.

He is a moron and anyone who likes him is also a retard.

Ever hang out in a black church in the American south?

top kek!

Maybe he has Slav in him?

This.

>went to their local church to pray

That's completely wrong. Why are you commenting on this when you don't have a fucking clue?

See

I'm not racist but
>supremely racist belief

His intention was to "start a race war"
Nobody cares when gangbangers are killed

Was he stupid about it? Yes
But I see why he picked his target as he did

KANGZ

Why do muricans worship niggers so much.

Also stop with the they dindu nuffin they were good bois goin to church n shit

see

No, he only made things worse by killing good Christian blacks and helping incite the BLM niggers. We shouldn't kill niggers, we just need to non-violently deport them or at least segregate them so they can't bother us anymore.

Im just a pro white racial realist whose against white genocide and the black crime epedemic how does that make me racist?

I also posted this lmao!

Profs?
No, whats it like? Does it justify the killing of a bunch of old men and women?

It wasn't justified I just don't think it was that big of a deal. Dylan Roof can do what he wants and if he wants to go shoot up a church im ok with it.

>Im just a pro white racial realist whose against white genocide and the black crime epedemic

Wow. lol. Thats some tumblr teir identity flagging there chief.
So does that specific mode of ideology advocate the murdering of people just minding their own business in church?

This. I hate niggers as much as the next guy on Sup Forums, but shooting up some 65 year old colored woman in a church is just uncalled for. Not to mention it just gave the liberals and normies more "omg white people so violent and racist" fodder. He should have just gone and shot up a street corner or suicide bombed a crap game or something.

They're incredibly racist and anti white

lmao! ok fine maybe im a little racist. And I don't advocate it but I don't condemn it unless its kids. I dont care if someone shoots up a gay club, or a black church, or a klan rally its whatever.

>good Christian blacks

No they were not

The particular church had a long history of agitation for civil rights and other nig anti White causes. Again it is the stereotypical black supremacist we wuz kangz church

HE WANTED TO START A RACE WAR YOU DUMB NIGGERS, SHOOTING GANG BANGERS WOULDNT HAVE DONE WHAT HE WANTED BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT NIGGERS

>It wasn't justified I just don't think it was that big of a deal.

Killing innocents is a big deal. Those people went to the church to pray. He is a cunt for going into a place of worship and killing, and a pussy for killing people that were old and had no ability to fight back.

Give me proofs.

Yeah.

dubs of truth, fucking noob will get himself vanned

Designated shitting roof.

C'mon OP.

Blacks murder and assault whites with impunity daily in the U.S.

Where is the national outrage for racially motivated attacks in Milwaukee? Or the ones that happen all over the country daily?
youtu.be/mGwUlBgCKnM

It happens all the time. How many people has the Assad regime killed? Why the Crimes of the Islamic state pale to the brutality of the regime but I still support Assad.

>copy and past the facebook id part in his filename

Which part is this?

>people that were old and had no ability to fight back.

Niggers rape torture and murder defenseless White people on a daily basis where is the outrage about that?

I'm pretty fucking racist, and I know the difference between sagging pants welfare sucking pavement apes, and the tiny percentage of black people that are just as disgusted at niggers as I am.

Plenty of white niggers. Nigger is a mentality of ignorance and violence.
He's probably getting raped by inmates and guards. I bet his ass will be more open than a 7-11 at 2am.
Should of shot up black democrats then. A mosque full of prison niggers would of been three times as effective.
Pay debnts

lol well at least you have the balls to admit it. Even if you specifically don't care about mass murders on civilians you'd be reasonable to understand why others do.

There isn't any.
This country is full of anti whites
Especially the media

Wrong video
youtu.be/xE_ZFVUuL-o

>I'm pretty fucking racist, and I know the difference between sagging pants welfare sucking pavement apes, and the tiny percentage of black people that are just as disgusted at niggers as I am.
>Plenty of white niggers. Nigger is a mentality of ignorance and violence.

/Endthread

Who took this picture?

You are aware that many cameras have timers right?

I'm all for kicking niggers out of America but saying that all blacks are guilty because their community commits more crimes is wrong. If you give me profs that the church in question hating on whites i have no problems with Dylans actions but you failed to do that.

You shouldent support Assad because its in the intrest of the United States that Assad is removed, It doesen't matter if he is the right or wrong.

I think that its pretty sad that you are comparing America to a war zone. You as a human should feels sympathy. If Dylan whent and killed members of the Blood or Crips gang i would support him but killing people of faith is wrong and contributed nothing to society.

>profs that the church in question hating on whites

Long history in civil rights anti White agitation. I don't know the sermons but it looks like the stereotypical we wuz kangz black "church"

>I think that its pretty sad that you are comparing America to a war zone
America is a war zone
youtu.be/xE_ZFVUuL-o
youtu.be/IQDNNeaKUhA
youtu.be/uKpSnN5ye1Q

No it's in the interest of Israel that Assad is removed. It's in the goys interest he stays. Watch is ISIS good for the Jews? They sure seem to think so!

>Throughout the twentieth century, the church remained a pillar of the long black freedom struggle, the Civil Rights Movement, and political organizing. During the 1960s, legendary civil rights dignitaries such as Martin Luther King, Jr. and Roy Wilkins, executive secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) gave speeches from its pulpit. In 1969, Coretta Scott King led a march from the church’s steps in support of striking black hospital workers.
- See more at: blackpast.org/aah/emanuel-african-methodist-episcopal-church-1816#sthash.5AFkgPyo.dpuf

Nothing wrong with this. From what i read this chutch didnt in any way target white people.

I'm glad you never experienced war as i did. Im glad that you never felt the fear of tomahawk missiles flying over you house and im glad that you are so ignorant to compare riots to a war zone.

No, Dylan Roof was a nerd,an attention whore and a murderer, he deserves whatever fate he receives.

saged this shit, NO BUMP FOR YOU

/thread

Can anyone here give me a logical explanation as to why had a Rhodesian badge and flag?
I understand an Apartheid South Africa one, not Rhodesia.
He goes against everything Rhodesia stood for.

How is any of what was in that link anti-white? If anything it proves how fucking racist it was around them.

"Due to the church’s connection with the slave revolt in their fight for freedom, local white agitators burned the church, and the state passed a series of stringent laws against the congregating of black churches, including a ban on services conducted without white supervision."

>Le Jews control everthing

The whole war started because Saudi Arabia needs land to build oil pipes and transfer oil to Europe which will weaken the need of Russian oil and therefore weaken Russians influence, its not because "LE JEWS XD".

You can say a lot about Assad but he isn't a Islamist and if the rebels win Syria will become an Islamic country and i doubt Israel needs that on its border.

Oh my bad m8 misread your post.

No. Niggers are fucking retarded but so is Dylann Roof.

christian niggers are still niggers

Oil has little to do with it, Assad is a Shia. Yeah Saudi Arabia funded the fsa but who hasn't? Israel wants him gone bc he's part of the anti zio blocc which runs from Lebanon to Tehran

Same here, i'm not racist but i think it'd be best to slaughter the inferior races.

>falling for the all blacks aren't niggers meme

He's handsome, confident and has a style. He was a ladies man for sure, why did he do it to spend life in prison if he could be banging bitches or becoming an actor

He did it too soon. We needed good boys like him. Does he have a bail? Can we start a kick starter?

That like saying you want to suck cock and shouting no homo. You are literally saying wish there were more shootings of blacks. Embrace your racism faggot.

Is pic related a nigger?

Islamist isn't even that bad it's the salafii jihadists/takfiris that do terror shit. Islamists just behead fags and stuff, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Or him

Kek had spoken!!
Nice filename.

He was stupid.

He had the means and the mindset to go Travis Bickle or Rorschach.

Instead he shot up the one place he as least likely to find the problem and most likely to make him look bad.

He could have gone on for years, killing one thug here and one there. Literally no one would have noticed.

Fucking idiot.

Of course, since he can only father niggers.
Regression to the mean cannot be escaped.

I've worked with a lot of black people. It's made me pretty racist. But going into a church, mingling with the church goers, then pulling out a gun and killing innocent people is just fucked up.

No. Just a jigaboo

Fucking moron see

Or this guy

They weren't good people. They were retarded leftist niggers you see protecting dindus.

This, there is nothing wrong with being racist. Whites are the only retards who are scared of bring racist.

Our ancestors would call us cucks.

The only people killing blacks are other blacks
Plenty of black on white murders though

>Oil has little to do with it, Assad is a Shia. Yeah Saudi Arabia funded the fsa but who hasn't? Israel wants him gone bc he's part of the anti zio blocc which runs from Lebanon to Tehran

Oil has everthing to do with it.

Do you know why? Because the America dollar is based on oil.

Yeah and It's not even racist to be pro white. Not that there's anything wrong with racism, I mean Hitlee killed like 600 Jews and he was ok.

How edgy.

Forgot pic.

Yes, and a Redditor.